[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with the fact that 90% of normies think with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: stanley-kubrick.jpg (55KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
stanley-kubrick.jpg
55KB, 680x478px
how do you deal with the fact that 90% of normies think with their feelings?

it's completely maddening
>>
trust me, its a very silent hell. You just dont know how much people not thinking with logic or commons sense sickens me
>>
every single human being does that
>>
>>37233227
This. If we were pure pragmatic species we would do just enough to survive then sleep to conserve energy
>>
>>37233227
You'd be surprised how wrong you are, feelings are core in humans yes, but you dont need them at all when it comes to thought process and decision making. Being neutral in life is very easy.
>>
>>37233227
obviously everyone has feelings but some people have more rigorous thought and logic filters that it goes through before it reaches that
>>
It's very annoying. xxFx types are idiots. How you feel doesn't make my idea/your argument any better or worse. This is exactly how the deep state shoves more oppressive legislation down our throats in the name of "muh security", and also how the normies started scapegoating pedos. Marrying/inseminating young teens was normal for several hundred years, dumbos - it's natural.
>>
Real question is how to deal with pseudo who think they can transcend emotion. We are biological machines, and cannot escape our hormones, we only trick ourselves
>>
It's sad OP doesn't realise he is severely autistic and emotionally damaged. Dealing with people like you in real life is infuriating.
>>
>>37234040
>WAAH EVERY1 DOESN'T OVEREACT LIKE ME THEY MUST BE MENTALLY ILL AND FUCKED UP!!
>>
>>37234040
at least you see people in real life.
>>
>>37233882
It's not about transcending emotion, it's about weighing your options. Being lead entirely but how you feel at the current moment is very dangerous, and the blessing of human consciousness and thought is the ability to overcome that to some extent.
>>
>>37234106

t. severely autistic and emotionally damaged

It's always awful when you're somewhere with a sperg like you and an unknowing fool brings something up that triggers the autist and you all get subjected to a tirade of tedious proportions as the autist monotonously insists his logical assessment of a nuanced situation is correct with no amount of even the most basic social awareness present at any time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.