[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally all I want is pic related. Is that too much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 31

File: mommygf.jpg (43KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommygf.jpg
43KB, 723x350px
Literally all I want is pic related. Is that too much?
>>
yes its too much.
something that nice literally does not exist
>>
>>37232747
Yes.

Those women don't exist and cannot exist because women by their nature are evil. Take comfort in the fact that it's just as impossible for Chad as it is for you.

We can only hope that China gets its bioengineering game on and can genetically engineer waifus out of real flesh and blood while making them sweet and genitally dominant instead of bratty and needing to be subdued.
>>
>>37232747
>become richfag
>get any girl to make you tendies and choccy milk
>profit
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (25KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
25KB, 187x269px
You aren't ready, she will know
>>
>>37232762
It exists but it comes with crippling mental illness. Not so much worth it when your SO will literally never be able to work but still treats you with perfect motherly tenderness.
>>
File: 1422927948902.png (6KB, 195x244px) Image search: [Google]
1422927948902.png
6KB, 195x244px
>>37232747
Good God that's top tier
>>
>>37233027
>literally never be able to work
So a stay at home mommy gf? How is that a bad thing? Women will take the first chance they can to not work anyways. Hell I would too.
>>
Tru dat op. I probably won't last another 10 years until I meet someone with those traits. You'd think girls would be like that since more guys are becoming more beta but I guess fucking not. Fucking kill me, amirite

In the mean time, I look at shota hentai. My favorite is ane naru mono. Speaking of hentai, why is there hardly any video shota hentai? I can find a decent amount manga but not many videos. The voice is what makes it great. Watch some Japanese asmr, too. The rain lullaby one is good and so is this other one with the tag "hypnotic voice", I don't remember the name but that's the tag, at least. Also, watch some reverse molestation, that's shits dope. Anyways, sorry for the ramble, I hope my knowledge will help you not kys anytime soon. Good luck getting a mommy gf/gfd. Lord help all of our souls.
>>
>>37233100
Well it's more than that, anon. Choosing to stay at home and not having a choice at all is a huge difference. It's not like she's going to be much help with household chores, or cooking, or anything like that. So you go to work 8 hours a day -- hopefully at a job good enough to pay the bills for two people in a world where middle class jobs barely pay enough for a single person -- and come home to a mess, no dinner, and god knows what else
>>
File: 76537134089.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
76537134089.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>37232747
i like femdom, especially when it is gentle, but making chicken nuggets for your boyfriend and referring to them as chicken nuggies is venturing too far out of the dom and too far into the fem
>>
>>37232747
shit, I'm starting to think I want this too
>>
File: 1495551855787 - Copy.png (28KB, 1095x601px) Image search: [Google]
1495551855787 - Copy.png
28KB, 1095x601px
All I want is pic related
>>
>>37232747
Sorry bro, but no female wants to ''take care'' of an ugly manchild like you, unless of course you have money

But unless she's actually your mom, it goes against female nature, you're supposed to take care of her
>>
File: 1470602068606.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1470602068606.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>37232747
Ahh, jeeze. This is something I've thought about a lot.

I always imagine being able to find a sweet and kind robot that has fallen into deep depression and has regressed into himself to such an extent that he can't trust anyone around him, and rarely leaves his room. And then, to slowly coax him out of his shell, day by day getting warmer and closer to him through online messaging. Then, one day I'd coax him enough to do a voice call- he'd panic and want to hang up, but he'd made it this far and would want to keep talking.

Months would go by, and he would slowly grow more trusting of me- I'd be supporting him the entire way and subtly encouraging him to take care of himself. Then, when he was entirely trusting of me, I would make an offer that could change his life- ask him to move in with me. Away from his parents and into a completely different home. I imagine it would be shocking to him, and terrifying, but at the same time I had never shown any evil towards him and really it may seem like a dream.

It would be at that point where he might decline the offer and maybe even block me. I'd probably be heartbroken, but I understand how off-the-walls an offer like that is. But, perhaps he would warm to the idea and agree to live with me- that would be amazing!

He'd cautiously visit a few times before making the final decision to move in, and then we would live together and be happy together. I could continue to coax him out of his shell, and tell him how proud I was of him every time he took initiative or stepped outside his bubble. I might have to be stern sometimes and he might have to be somewhat like a house husband, but I think that's also reasonable.

Just imagine it- raising someone almost like a son, building him up to be a man. He could eventually have the confidence to land a job, make a name for himself, become the person he always wanted to be, but at the end of the day he could come home to me, his "mommy". Fuck, I daydream too much.
>>
>>37234050
>Dues definitely vult
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>37234050
>tfw no redpilled gf to retake the Holy Land with
This is why we fight, anon. We may die alome, but let's pave the way for the next generation
>>
File: djdekf.png (8KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
djdekf.png
8KB, 700x498px
Literally all I want
Yours is too demanding
>BIG BOOBS PLS
>>
>>37234247
>I want your babies anon
nt thou
>>
>>37232747
this is literally my gf...

weird.

i should be more appreciative.
>>
>>37234247
you need to be thankful that you'll never end up with a girl like this because it's only cute on paper.

it's suffocating and stops being cute after like a week
>>
>>37234267
I don't give a fuck
I want to try it even if only for a week
I wanna feel appreciated even if only for a week. Even if it's fake appreciation
>>
File: 1490129141229.jpg (35KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490129141229.jpg
35KB, 540x350px
>>37234129
so you basically want a pet that you raise to some semblence of normal humandom?

if you're a girl it's a buyers market for that kind of robot and you can take your pick
>>
>>37234279
>even if its fake appreciation
asking to be cucked.
>>
>>37234279
Then you need my BPD bitch gf
>>
>>37234310
a pet that you raise to some semblence of normal humandom but still get to hold the leash*
>>
>>37234312
Maybe so. If I found out I'd leave but if I don't find out it doesn't hurt me, right...?

>>37234315
Oh
>>
File: 1495602465901.jpg (6KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1495602465901.jpg
6KB, 212x212px
>>37234330
holy shit
>being this cucked
>>
>>37234330
I would like to know.

guess it's up to you thou.
>>
>>37232747
This is so fucking faggy and cringey
Fuck you
>>
>>37232747
Women want you to be their unmoving rock in a stormy sea which they can anchor their complex emotions to.

Women do not want to be their male partner's mother. You may find a woman like this, but it's likely she feels no genuine lust for you, just immense pity.
>>
>>37234315
for real these motherfuckers don't realize that it's not as cute as it seems to have a crazy girlfriend
>>
>>37234446
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK
I SIMPLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT
UNTIL I EXPERIENCE IT FOR MYSELF I WILL ALWAYS WANT IT
EVERYONE SAYS I WON'T LIKE IT
I WON'T KNOW UNTIL I TRY
>>
File: mfw no punk qts here.png (24KB, 791x490px) Image search: [Google]
mfw no punk qts here.png
24KB, 791x490px
A man can dream I suppose
Organism
>>
>>37234129
Do you want to go through with this or are you just giving false hope?
>>
File: ShitTier.png (19KB, 544x421px) Image search: [Google]
ShitTier.png
19KB, 544x421px
I have a lot of regret
>>
>>37234446
Its not. I lovef her and she convinced me she was worth it but i honestly dont believe shes even capable of love. I hope shes lonely and i hope she stays hurt. Shes the one person that deserves it.

Tfw not enough alcohol in the world to make me forget
>>37234551
Is this "emotionaly abusive gf"?
[Spoiler] this sorta stuff kills me desu [/spoiler]
>>
>>37234310
Well, to an extent. I don't know- it's all just hypothetical. I think I have a very difficult time getting romantically attached to people, though I don't have the experience to know for sure, and this seems like a good way to have the satisfaction of a male relationship but to also have a relationship that goes beyond trivial things. Like a deeper connection based on respect, loyalty, and admiration as opposed to lovey dovey romantic feelings that are probably just superficial.

That, and it would be nice to know what it would be like to control a man in a sexual situation. or any situation at all, really. That's certainly a big draw.

I guess the end goal would be that he could eventually "leave the nest" and go on to be his own man. Though, that might also imply him getting a romantic partner and I would not stand for that.
>>
>>37234581
No this is just me wanting to find a girl Or anyone that i can get near and actually feel happy to be around
>>
>>37234129
God you sound like exactly what i need i wish someone would repair me like that
>>
>>37234592
Why don't I teach you
Be my mommy please ~~~
>>
>>37234607
But thats all bullshit. The moment she says that shit fucking run dude. I know in your mind it sounds nice but in reality its so bad
>>
>>37234627
But im just so angry and i just want to be around someone who helps me forget
>>
>>37234644
Do what i do, just drink till you forget your alive
>>
>>37232747
This look cute at first, but it gets creepier the more you look at it.
Fuck your mom already OP
>>
>>37234679
that only works for so long until it makes you angrier
>>
File: fba5ed0.jpg (109KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
fba5ed0.jpg
109KB, 1024x680px
>>37234129
Welp now I'm depressed so I'm gonna vent a bit. It's such a shame, how good life could be, you know? It certainly doesn't help to think about it but that's all you can do. Oh, well.

I've noticed that I sigh more often now. I wonder if I'll ever "grow up" and discard my obscure needs, just be in denial, or if it'll just become a "fetish" and I'll be able to have a regular relationship. Honestly, I have just kind of come to terms with the fact that I'll probably just have to be forever alone since gfd practically doesn't exist irl. I just wish I got lucky and got "molested" by a nice lady when I was younger. Well something that makes me feel better is just saying that it's a hard knock life. It doesn't solve any problems but it eases the pain. It's a mantra of sorts, I suppose. Anyways, sorry for taking so much of your time with this ramble. Have a nice evening
>>
>>37232747
>chinken nuggies
>coccy milk
Wow.
>>
>>37234710
Nah, it works just fine. You just gotta be a man and deal with your problems. Honestly i just stopped caring at some point. Theres more pressing matters and new qts to crusade with.
>>
>>37234753
At least you sound like you have things going well, i dont even feel anything anymore everyone wonders if im all there
>>
>>37234769
Nothing is going well in my life. Nothing ever has. Its alwaya been a conatant stream of hazing by whatever fucking diety that watches me. Though i feel like if i actually manage to kill myself then horrible things will happen to the rest of humanity so i have to stay strong and work hard and whatever so you dont suffer the same. Or you suffer the same so somebody else out there doesnt have to. I dont know, i dont care. Just be strong because thats all wr fucking got. Also mind you cocinut malibu rum is fantastic in iced coffee. At 1am.
>>
File: tumblr_nz10bhCIfB1u9sxc6o2_1280.jpg (445KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz10bhCIfB1u9sxc6o2_1280.jpg
445KB, 1280x1280px
>>37234592
Ideally, a solid relationship is founded on both trivial and deep connections. And I do think there is a deeper mutual-respect variant of lovey-dovey romantic feelings, as well as shallower idolatry-esque variations of loyalty and admiration. But in my opinion gunning for an immediate mommy-rescuer dynamic would make for a more shallow relationship, because on some level you're overriding his agency with your own. You already have his end-goal in mind, so he's not really making any decisions other than the ones you've already made for him.

There is something alluring to the idea of rescuing and being rescued, don't get me wrong. I would love to be rescued but guys don't get rescued in this society. I like the idea of rescuing someone else but I have an overly romanticized idea of it, much like you. At best, those kind of relationships are co-dependent, and at worst they're fundamentally broken or outright abusive.

The other part is just that you want to be dominant in bed, and that's its own thing.

The other question is, do you just want a pet project to fix up because you can't fix yourself?
>>
>>37234815
Idk man, could be the booze but a relationship is just 2 peoppe doing their own shit and then comimg together in the end of it all. I could be totally fu ked up but honestly thats the best way it works for me and ive done this enough times to know what doesnt work. You fix yourself and your partner supports it. You reaxue yourself and your partner supports it. If they do it then your asking for a whole world of duck. Quack why is tge world spinning
>>
>>37234247
Ha, I fit this specially the picture part
>>
>>37234717
Aw, shoot. My apologies anon, I didn't mean to get you down. I've done a lot of research into gfd and asked a few boy anons over at the gfd general on /d/ about their feelings and experiences towards gentle femdom and mommy gfs, and yes, it is a very bleak scene. It pains me knowing that there are so many kind and gentle boys who just want to be treated kindly back by a motherly figure. I wish I could do something for them.

One anon in this thread said that girls would only care for gfd boys out of pity, but I'm not sure if that's the case. I guess I can see a woman just having a child of her own if she wanted to be motherly, but of course you cannot (should not) have sexual relations with your children, and I'd be lying if I said lewd wasn't part of the gfd appeal.

I think it's frustrating all-around. Definitely look into manga and anime like someone mentioned earlier because it certainly scratches the itch temporarily, but I honestly don't have any "don't give up, it will happen one day!" sentiments to share, anon. My condolences.

I hope you have a good evening too.
>>
>>37234129
That won't happen. Once he gets confident enough he'll drop you to try his hand at the normie life. Been there, done that.
>>
>>37232867

Hell yeah.

[org]
>>
>>37232747
I have the same pic and its all i want.
But its too good to be true lads.
>>
File: tumblr_lndswgG1Np1qch7pn.jpg (16KB, 251x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lndswgG1Np1qch7pn.jpg
16KB, 251x239px
>>37233257
Wow, sounds like having a regular mom then.
>>
>>37234129
You would just end up hurting him tbough when you cheat on him so he ends up in a mental hospital and then on mind changing meds for 2 years to the point where he doesnt recognize the person in the mirror anymore.
>>
>>37236910
Sorry that exact thing happened to you, anon.
>>
>>37234936
Honestly I just want to feel desired into of being the one doing ALL of the desiring desu
>>
>>37232867
Elliot was rich unless you are a chad it won't work
>>
>>37234129
I did this for a bit but I got bored by the second day. They're usually soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame and have nothing to say so I just ignore them and find another plaything to pass the time.
>>
>>37234129
I need this.
I'm a 6/10 KHHV, paranoid about people in general and women especially. I don't even go for groceries until it's absolutely needed, and when I do walk on the streets, I try to sense the danger before it hurts me in advance. Social interaction exhausts me.
I have a mommy complex, too, among with other brain cockroaches.
If we could arrange our first RL meeting, I'd even get a visa just to see you in person.
It would be a great idea for me to improve physically and mentally for you, and for you to do that for me in return, it will surely become a stable relationship.
I don't trust your intentions though. They are too good to be true. I bet you'll dissect me into organs or brainwash me into a slave.
>>
>>37234508
This is literaly my cousin step by step
>>
>>37238219
Just 'merica it up, then, Anon, like those rednecks do.
>>
>>37238276
I fucking wish. I tried to get a handjob out of her once but she rejected me. Laughed about it and just continued the conversation like nothing had happened even tho I had an erection still right in front of her. She loves anal and admits to masturbating frequently when she dosen't get enough sex. She sings all around the country and lives of what little she earns from busking and siging in little bars and such.
I want to fuck her and her little body so bad
>>
>>37232747
I'm literally like this to the people I like. Feels awesome to be a "mom" to them
>>
>>37238219
>>37238329
Lets see some pics of this cousin anon.
>>
>>37232747
Sure, I can do that for you.

What are you offering yourself?
>>
>>37238378

Spoon me and whisper that everything is going to be ok. I need that please.
>>
>>37238378
please tell me I'm going to die soon
>>
>>37234889
Wanna be my gf????shiwkw
>>
>>37238116
Yes, I understand. That is the difficulty- your paranoid and withdrawn personality would actively get in the way of ever trusting anyone, and is why you think I'd use you for organ harvesting. Also, perhaps the nature of 4chan does that to people, who knows.

But like I mentioned, it's only hypothetical at the moment, a daydream. I need to get my life together first and earn enough money to support two people before this dream is sustainable. But, it's always fun to imagine what it would be like.
>>
>>37238480
Wish I could. But if someone recognised her and told her I'd be in a lot of trouble. Anyway, she's kinda famous around here. Might be bad for her career
>>
File: IMG_3672.png (20KB, 756x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3672.png
20KB, 756x458px
I will find her. Mark my words
>>
>>37238502
My undying love and cuddles 24/7
>>
File: photo_ancapgf-05-19_18-21-40.jpg (60KB, 826x503px) Image search: [Google]
photo_ancapgf-05-19_18-21-40.jpg
60KB, 826x503px
Literally all I want ornigally
>>
File: ideal gf.png (15KB, 494x336px) Image search: [Google]
ideal gf.png
15KB, 494x336px
>>37232747
i worked on this lovingly for hours while crying
>>
File: overactive bladder gf.png (40KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
overactive bladder gf.png
40KB, 800x475px
>>37239599
>when I sneeze I pee my pants

You have excellent taste.
>>
File: TheMostIdealGirl.png (19KB, 608x403px) Image search: [Google]
TheMostIdealGirl.png
19KB, 608x403px
>>37232747
Yes, but I want pic related so I know exactly you how feel with wanting something unobtainable and unrealistic
>>
>>37233953
That part triggered me too. Why is she giving chicken nuggets of all things? Shouldn't she be a motherly figure and care about your health? Shouldn't she berate you for being fat and demand you exercise by walking a few miles to fight women she has hated since high school? No, this one buys dinosaur shaped chicken. Real men eat full birds while being told "Here's your fucking dinner, I hope you choke on it lard ass" like a real motherly figure would do.
>>
>>37234050
I think I have been here too long. This is actually arousing to me. A strong woman who uses winky faces but also knows how to use a sword to kill the infidels, one who wears a symbol of purity and yet proposes cuddling and chants.
>>
Is there a difference between a motherly gf and a mommy gf?
>>
File: Dream.png (90KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.png
90KB, 700x600px
>>37232747
I don't ask for much, but literally no girl out there is even remotely close to what I ask for. They all are so happy and bubbly and enjoy texting.
>>
Boy oh boy does my fuckin' pussy smell like a fuckin' sewer, y'all, am I right?
>>
>>37232747
>tfw your mother is just like this except without the sexual part
Feels good having the 0.0001% of women that isn't a cunt as a mother
>>
>>37234129
damn choochoo
>>
File: srthsrtbsbsrtb.png (31KB, 1076x617px) Image search: [Google]
srthsrtbsbsrtb.png
31KB, 1076x617px
I made 1
>>
>>37240708
i would wait until you met this person and then i would stomp on his puny body in front of you for hours until the bloody tissue was unrecognizable as ever having a human form. not that i hate him, only out of annoyance at how happy he would make you. i'm probably gay
>>
>>37234129
you left out the part where you throatfuck him with your 24cm monstercock everyday
>>
File: bathroom_out_of_order.png (168KB, 742x1018px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom_out_of_order.png
168KB, 742x1018px
>>37239610

PLEASE BE MY PEE BF I NEED IT

C L E V E L A N D
>>
here is my ideal
>biological female
>white/hispanic
>thicc
>brown hair and eyes
>likes metal, trains, star trek and/or internet culture
>drinks and smokes weed (or at least is ok with my own consumption of those substances)
>has a job
>anti sjw, but not alt right
>can be clingy sometimes, but knows when I need space
>not a virgin, but still has a relatively low partner count, and has never cheated
>either doesn't feel the need to try and "fix" me, or has an actual and subtle plan to do so
>lives no more than 100 miles away
>is attracted to fat, mildly autistic guys

>tfw she probably doesn't exist, or if she does, already has a bf who is better in every measurable way
>>
>>37241689
Not that anon but I'm outside of Cleveland and I can pee. Are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>37239645
.... you realize this is really common right? I honestly can't tell if your baiting
>>
>>37239599
9.5/10, patrician-tier
>>
>>37242050
I've been looking for her for a few years now and still no luck. And no I don't have poor hygiene and stuff. I guess it's just bad luck and living in bumfuck nowhere doesn't help either I guess.
>>
>>37236032
that's because you fell for chad you dumb slut
>>
File: 1490258241836.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490258241836.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
Suffering and pain powers humanity

Schopenhauer got it right the first time, we will be free of our pain when AI replaces us.
>>
>>37232747
that's going kind of too far

I just want cuddles and to call her momma
>>
>>37234247
>tfw this was me, but I'm a guy
:( I still miss her
>>
File: 1427685898167.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1427685898167.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>37238948

>I believe in you darling
>You're a good man

Been waiting to hear that all my life.
>>
>>37234247
I think usually these types of girls have mental problems like severe bipolar
>>
>>37232747
>all I want is a slave who will cater to fuckec up fetish and my every whim
>is that too much to ask?
Yes.
>>
>>37239610
what the fuck is this
im laughing like a fucking donkey
this shits hillarious
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.