[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 83647907525.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
83647907525.gif
848KB, 665x662px
IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was watching fresh loli that I just torrented but not fapping cause my dad just got home and while I was watching it, he bursted open so I quickly closed windows media player but still had a loli picture open in google chrome so I used my hand to unsuspiciously cover his pov of it then he asked me if I took my pills and I said yes. So then I tried changing my screen to something else so I clicked windows media player so I could pretend to put on my music BUT THEN I FUCKING FORGOT I STILL HAD THE LOLI OPEN AND THE MOMENT I CLICKED IT WENT FULLSCREEN AND I LITIERALLY CLOSED IT IN A MILISECOND. I don't think he saw it though because when I mistakenly opened the loli video he already walking out and not paying attention to my computer.

BUT STILL SPAGHETTI WAS SPILLED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37232739
well anon, at least he didn't caught you crossdressing like my mom did with me
>>
>>37232739
was it hentai or actual loli? if so delete that shit not worth going to jail
>>
>>37232796
It's loli and where I'm from it's cp but no one gives a shit to put you behind bars for it.
>>
>>37232796
I assume it was hentai. Nobody would be retarded enough to browse pizza in Chrome.
>>
>>37232841
So looking at loli pics on /b/ is fine and safe but watching videos isn't? That literally makes no sense its the exact same thing, it's just a drawing who gives a shit.
>>
>>37232819
What the fuck?

Uhh, alright I guess. But where are you from?
>>
File: Screenshot_33.png (364KB, 847x559px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.png
364KB, 847x559px
>>37232928
Canada. But seriously, is the police going to knock on my door for having "underage" explicit drawings? I already have over 900 loli footjob pics and still haven't had a cop show up at my door.
>>
>>37233008
Oh, that's a lot tamer than what I was expecting. I've seen much worse and nothing's happened to me, but I do live in California.
>>
>>37232790
Would you please mind to greentext this anon, please ?
>>
>>37232739
Takes years of practice, anon. Alternatively, you could move to the basement like me. My parents have a whole flight of stairs to climb down before they can see anything.
>>
>>37232796

>Delete that shit

Doesn't work that way. The police always find like "10,000 images of cp" when they bust somebody because they look deep into your computer and find every image in your cache (most of which you probably don't even know are there) and the ghost files of whichever files you deleted and haven't written over yet. Gotta delete the files and write over them. Wipe your hard drive like with a cloth or something. Hillary did it so you can too.
>>
>>37233092
Not him, but yeah. Loli will give you the same punishment as CP will.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>37233580
>canada
>UK
>both ban loli
>both overrun with sandnigger terrorists
hmmm
>>
>>37233573
Just rip your hd out with the force of 10,000 suns and eat it.
>>
>>37233616
Name one (1) Islamic terrorist attack Canada has had in the last few years.
>>
>>37233573
Just put a magnet on your HDD if the FBI ever comes to your doorstep.
>>
>>37233008
>Canada. But seriously, is the police going to knock on my door for having "underage" explicit drawings?
Nah. Loli's legal up here
>>
>>37233580
>>37234096
Well, which is it?

orig
>>
File: 1417905089816.jpg (82KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1417905089816.jpg
82KB, 1000x1414px
>>37233404
>be a sexually confused 17yo lonely and depressed boy
>home alone
>get drunk as fuck almost blacking out
>get horny
>shave legs and try on my mom's clothes
>wear makeup too
>masturbate my butthole with a weiner and make an enema with warm cornstarch pretending to get cum inside
>orgasm
>well, time to clean up
>clean up everything
>i'm about to get undressed
>the door opens
>mom sees me dressed up with her clothes
>she starts crying
>I start mumbling like an autist
>rush to the bathroom and change clothes
>she sends me to sleep
>wake up the next morning
>she pretends that nothing happened but I can see the disappointment on her face
>life goes on
>fin

that was 3 years ago
>>
>>37234983
>I start mumbling like an autist
HAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJ
>>
>>37234983
Jesus, anon... If it makes you feel any better I think your mom might've overreacted a bit, as long as she didn't see all that other weird shit you did.
>>
File: spilled.jpg (36KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
spilled.jpg
36KB, 780x520px
>>37234983
I hope this isn't real, what the fuck anon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.