[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILFS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (78KB, 803x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 803x975px
>getting into going to church a lot
>not super religious still but the people there are nice
>actually socializing
>been volunteering
>one milfy lady is kinda flirty
>sometimes sits with me and talks about whatever
>going to the children's ministry camp as a volunteer
>went to the meeting today
>she was there
>sat with me
>we have a nice conversation
>somehow leads to my birthday
>it's going to be while we're at the camp
>"How old will you be?"
>"19"
>"Wow, I didn't know you were already legal!"
>hand on my knee
>staring into my eyes
>big smile

D-does sh-she want the dick?
>>
Post her pic
Also don't mistake common courtesy and friendliness with flirting
>>
>>37232699
Just do it, faggot.

Oriorig
>>
>>37232699
she clearly wants the dick.
the best way to get this momentum to continue is to ask her what she is going to give you for your birthday
>>
>>37232699
> "Cougars" are the product of socially confused Millennial males who lack confidence and want a female companion that has comfortable, familiar (read: motherly) traits.
> The only "Cougars" that exist are awkward, sloppy 40/50-somethings that usually pair the age gap with another kink, such as interracial, public sex, rough sex, revenge sex, etc.
>>
>>37232806
Who are you quoting
Quote who are you?
>>
File: 4.jpg (138KB, 403x583px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
138KB, 403x583px
>>37232806
>> "Cougars" are the product of socially confused Millennial males who lack confidence and want a female companion that has comfortable, familiar (read: motherly) traits.
this hits too close to home
>>
>>37232699
Never thought about church for MILFS I used to go pick up underage girls till I turned around 26 I started to age and couldn't pass as a teenager anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (39KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
39KB, 347x340px
>>37232969
>socially confused Millennial males who lack confidence and want a female companion that has comfortable, familiar (read: motherly) traits.
>oh jeez, he's talking about me isn't he, anon
>>
>>37232806
Damn, you're right. I should become Chad and fuck a whore who hates me instead.
>>
>>37232699
Yes, she obviously does anon. Fuck her, do it for you and all of us.
>>
>>37233153
Yes, you should. That is one of the only acceptable thing that a real man is allowed to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.