[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents nag and complain at me to get out of the house and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>parents nag and complain at me to get out of the house and get a job for years on end
>decide to go to psychologist instead
>eventually get diagnosed with severe mental disorder and learning disability
>parents stopped complaining and nagging and are really nice to me now
>parents said they're going to buy me an apartment so I can have a place to live when they pass away
>parents said they're also going to give me a big chunk of the inheritance they get from their own parents when they pass away

Mate, finally getting checked out by the mental health professionals was the best thing I've ever done, finally all my life-long autistic behavior was explained and now I'm no longer expected to just "man up" like my normie siblings are.

If you're suffering and suspect you have a mental disorder stop trying to compete with the normies and just go get checked up, you'll be 1000x better off.

Now I'm NEET without any nagging or bitching at me to get a job. The only downside is I can never own firearms or join the military/police, but I am in Australia, so that's not a big deal anyway.
>>
>>37232288
Oh yeah, and if a war happens, I can't even get conscripted. So that's another plus.

If you suspect you have a mental disorder just go fucking get professional help for it, trust me, your life will be 1000x better. People will stop just assuming you're a lazy cunt failed normie, instead they'll accept you as the autistic robot you actually are.

It'll cost a bit of money at the start to see psychologists and get tests done, but it's worth it.
>>
File: 1492466099044.jpg (57KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492466099044.jpg
57KB, 600x578px
Same thing for me, but my mental disorders eventually won me $1,200 a month in NEETbux and a big one time payout of $5k which I am using to fuck hookers. I got my own apartment now and it's a pretty decent size even.
>>
>>37232288
I wish I was that luck. Parents didn't even cared about my health and didn't stop being abusive.
>>
I'm Australian too, how do I become proper NEET? My parents are poor as fuck and kicked me out. D-do you want a roommate?
>>
>>37232288
so are you actually mentally ill or just playing along?
>>
>>37232288
>tfw i know for sure that i have aspergers or autism
>can't talk to girls most people assume im mute
>probably developing schizo
>i live in a third world country where you must work wheter you are mentally disabled or no
>told my father he refuses to hear me
>mom thinks im just lazy
>they eventually forced me to get a job
>all people talk to each other its weird for me when they want me to join their conversations
>they get mad when i don't greet them
>quit one day later
>should i just kill myself?
i know that i can't live a good life in my country and i can't have a normal life either
>>
>OP uses fake disorder to make bux

Fuck being a NEET. Become a big time actor.
>>
>>37232288
Thank you anon I feel a little bit better and less guilty.
>>
I want to do this, but I fear they wont find any mental illness in me. I'm thinking about doing a fake suicide attempt for it to be more believable. I am also spending hours researching various mental illnesses to see what is the easiest to pretend to be. I got this.
>>
>>37233175
Yes I'm actually autistic.

My parents have always suspected and they always took me to doctors when I was a kid saying I'm fucked up compared to my siblings but they doctors always told them nothing was wrong with me.

I'm nearly 30 now, never had a friend, never gone out, stay in all the time, can't go anywhere, never understood how to communicate with people when I was out in society, and it was fucking tiring to try be normal.

I also dropped out of high-school because I couldn't do the work, ie: the learning disability, I've always found it hard as fuck to learn new things.

I'm only decent at typing because I've been typing on the internet for 20+ years.
>>
>>37232324
sad thing i m just a lazy cunt failed normie without legit disabillity tho...
>>
>>37235340
So you've had friends, drive a car, go out every once n awhile etc?

I've never had a single friend in all my near 30 years, and I've tried, I just can't communicate/socialize with people outside of my parents. I can't drive because I get overwhelmed by everything going on around me, I've NEVER gone out to socialize in my life, that's a horrifying thought, going through school is more than enough.

I mean shit, I'll literally calculate the exact path/streets I walk down to go see my doctor, and I get annoyed if I see anyone on the street, I have to change everything and go down a new route.

This shit is crippling, but whatever, at least now my issues have been clinically diagnosed and now family has stopped nagging me and be nice to me now.
>>
>>37235379
>I'll literally calculate the exact path/streets I walk down to go see my doctor, and I get annoyed if I see anyone on the stree

LOL i thought i was the only one who does this. nowadays i go on google maps and find ways to get to my destination by going through suburbs streets and small roads instead of the large populated roads which are straight, just to avoid normies and people in general

saves me from walking and getting close to other people. i HATE so much walking close to people

26 kv neet

life is pain

honestly if u feel its too much and cant push further, dont force it. forcing a flower to bloom is ALWAYS bad, it must mature at its own pace, even if it never matures and dies without blooming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbrQhpvn8E
>>
>>37235379
So you've had friends, drive a car, go out every once n awhile
Yes back in hs (i barely speak to them once in a while)
nop no license cuz i m neet in a big city and we got subway
a go out once a week because my father want to to at least breathe fresh air once a week so i just walk stupidly in parks for an afternoon
But i don t have money or anything because of a disability, and my family hates me cuz i live with thier money
>>
File: Feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>37232288
>have 4 year long NEET legacy
>probably have some disability i could benefit from, but feel guilty about doing it for some reason
>>
File: 1459941156115.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459941156115.png
26KB, 861x758px
>dad complains about having to work to support children
>that he willingly chose to have
>>
>>37236847
You feel guilt because you've probably been told your whole life that you're just pretending not to be normal so you can be lazy and not work.

When in reality there's actually something wrong with your mental health.

There comes a point where laziness can't explain not working. Sitting around doing nothing for years on end, never having friends, never going out, never doing anything, that's beyond lazy, that's a flat out mental disorder.
>>
>>37236987
this post describes my entire life. i didnt finish high school, and i came dangerously close to failing every class i had, every year since like middle school. of course i'm a permaNEET now

my question is this:

ive never had health insurance, how do i come up with the money to see a therapist? should i take out a loan or what?
>>
>>37237039
Well I'm in Australia. I pay $160 for a session, but the government pays me back $125 through public health system.

I'm not sure how it would work in the US.
>>
>>37237108
i'm willing to put myself in debt by taking a loan out because i'm definitely fucked up, 24 in october never could keep a job because i'm so fucked up socially, very bad at communication

>tfw have to put yourself in debt just to get medical treatment

such is life in america
>>
>>37232288
I wish I could get neetbux.
>>
>>37237125
Just do it man. Don't end up in your 40s/50s and you're still fucked up in the head (and even worse) and everyone still just thinks it's because you're "LAZY" or something.

Act now before it's too late and people start assuming you're some drug addict or something. Trust me, normies always assume that you must either be A) druggie or B) alcoholic or C) Lazy if you can't work. They never take into account mental illness because it's so fucking rare and for most people it doesn't impair them as bad, but for people like us it does impair us so much that we can't function.
>>
>>37232288
>but I am in Australia

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover
>>
>>37237210
i have a few things i can sell as well. i really hope this works and whatever i get diagnosed with is enough to get me some kind of livable income. my employment gaps are so massive that i am 100% unemployable and i just get more depressed and anxious with each passing day. i suspect myself of having:

anxiety:i get panic attacks where i feel like im dying

binge eating disorder: i've had spells where i've eaten up to 7000 calories all because i couldnt force myself to stop

borderline personality disorder: extreme trust issues and extreme rage for no discernable reason

bipolar mania: sometimes for no reason i will totally sperg out and start stomping the ground, yelling gibberish, and laughing uncontrollably

i also think i may be a psychopath
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37232288
This is only possible if you live in a country with an adequately functional healthcare.
>>
>>37237499
>tfw living in a third world country
>>
>>37235379
I use to do that with an old gym i worked out at. The amount of cars, bike and other stuff would just make me walk home again. I would work out a like 5 in the morning, just to avoid everyone.
>>
>>37235288
>they always took me to doctors when I was a kid saying I'm fucked up
sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy
at least they're making up for it now
>>
>>37234133
>quit one day later
there's your problem
>>
>>37232288
Are you the anon who asked about autism diagnosis in Australia?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.