[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a letter thread going Normal letter thread format

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1542.jpg (33KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
33KB, 466x350px
Let's get a letter thread going
Normal letter thread format
>>
File: 1494532647928.jpg (48KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494532647928.jpg
48KB, 288x512px
dear Dan,

i'm sorry things didn't work out. ive reached out countless times the last 10 months and still nothing. I tell my friends to message you for me and you just tell them to mind their business. I loved you. I really did. I se your car all the time and the other day when I honked was the first time ive gotten a reaction out of you in months. whats going through your head? I just wannabe there for you because you don't have anyone besides your 2 friends. are you just tourturing me? or do you sincerely hate me? I still cant getpassed my feeling I wish I could. anyways, I got drunk the other night. my bestfriend of 10+ years kissed me on the mouth , a few times. it felt good to finally kiss somebody else. nowim super confused and just want to know why you left. why to this day you wont speak to me? I'm trying to move on but I love you. I do. fuck. stop being so sperggy and answer me please!!
>>
I need you to need me
>>
>>37231731
Dear J,

I hope you aren't still with your family
>>
Dear X
I miss you
I fucking miss you
I miss talking to you about nothing and sometimes I wonder if you're a normie now because it's been a long time
>>
File: someonepleasejustloveme.jpg (340KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
someonepleasejustloveme.jpg
340KB, 1600x1000px
Dear X,

I don't really know you, yet. But I suppose with the way things are going right now, I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity to meet you. I don't know that we would be good together. I don't know that you would like to cuddle against me on the couch and watch the rain pour in the backyard, or that you would be a lover of the rain as well. I don't know that you would be cute, and funny, and easy to talk to, easy to trust. I don't know that I would spend hours upon hours of time wanting to know you, getting to know you, just enjoying your company. I don't know that you would want to spend that time with me.

I don't know that you exist.

But if you do, if you are real, I know that I would devote countless hours to your person. I know that I would cherish every single moment that we share together. I know that I would be willing to do anything for you, even if just to see you smile, just to know that I had that effect on someone that I cared about. I know that this need, this biological drive to procreate, to explore, it shouldn't be something that I feel alone.

I know that I am lonely.

I don't know that will ever change.

-Y
>>
>>37231731

That's a nice pilot metro in that picture
>>
While you thought i was tied around your pinky, you were being cucked. Lifes a bitch, I guess. Don't play the game with someone whos better than you at it.
>>
You'Il understand one day.
>>
Have fun stalking my posts in a barren wasteland.

What's funny is you'll still think I'm here. I'd rather die than be near a mute creep loser like you. You have nothing out of the ordinary and it has only been torture to try and speak with you. The level of autism was unbearable and I wish you whatever you think is the "best".
>>
L,
Why do you act the way you do? You call me an asshole and a dick. You told your friends last year how much you hated me and I thought you hated me.
Now all of a sudden you start talking to me. Where did you get my Snapchat? Why do you Snapchat me every day? We have a streak and I thought you hated me. Why do you send me messages with just "anon" before you tell me something? It's like you want to make sure I know you're talking to me.
I know I call you annoying, I know I call you edgy. I'm just teasing you and I hope you know that.
Why do you have a boyfriend who it's obvious you hate? Why the fuck am I trapped in this horrible relationship with a girl I can't stand?
I don't understand what you're doing and I can't talk to anyone about it because they'll just get mad at me for cheating on D even though she's almost cheated on me. I wish I knew what was going on. Maybe they're right and you're just a whore.

Sorry you hate me,
W
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.