[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games n shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
I really really really really need a new game to play, where i can lose a whole lotta fucking time to. I am extremely desperate, for i feel this is one of my last preventions. I have lost complete interest in all my other games. Steam shit
>>
MMORPG is the way my dude.

Have you tried ESO? It's pretty cheap, 10-ish euros to buy the game, no monthly subscription, in-game transactions are pretty much only cosmetic/furniture, and it's in the world of the Elder Scrolls Online.

Ah also story mode is pretty damn good imo.

AMA if you have anything you want to know about this game.
>>
>>37231673
play tera, that shit is so addictive and time consuming i had to get away from it for a month for my finals
>>
>>37231898
i think i have it but i was thinking about rebuying on steam. is the gold edition worth it? i fucking love ES and have for a long time
>>
>>37231673
Subnautica/Factorio/Rimworld(new update)/Elona Custom are all my big time sinks. All of them can be found for free if you aren't retarded.
>>
>>37231673
Playerunknowns battleground
You can meet some cool people while playing and it's fun
>>
>>37231673
Play Smite, its a good pass timer
>>
>>37231968
I did not get the gold Edition, so I can't say for sure. Buying from steam will result in twice the price (20 ish for the normal game, 40 ish for the gold edition)

I got it from p2a IIRC, with the bonus "All Races, All Alliance pack" which allows you to be in any alliance no matter what race you picked.

IIRC the gold edition gives access to the DLC, which is definitely worth it. I'm CP 230, and it's getting boring without being able to play those.

That said, if you want to play with other people, the game is still quite populated, so you'll always have stuff to do. And if you're fond of big PvP battles, you can also do that. I hate it. But to each their own.
>>
>>37232245
g2a* not p2a my bad

They sell steam keys there.
>>
File: prey-2017-poster-1.jpg (802KB, 1536x3370px) Image search: [Google]
prey-2017-poster-1.jpg
802KB, 1536x3370px
Prey is an amazing game.
>>
>>37232271
Prey is imo much more comfy to watch a big ol' playthrough rather than spending so much money into it.

Very good game, but that price is just not worth it. Youtube is my recommandation.
>>
Stardew valley is pretty cheap and is good for taking your mind off the existential dread for a bit
>>
I've put an autistic amount of time into ck2
>>
>>37231673
Play all the retro games that are hard as balls, that can only be beaten with dedication.
>>
File: civ5.jpg (507KB, 1920x1169px) Image search: [Google]
civ5.jpg
507KB, 1920x1169px
>>37231673
Civilization V. An easy way to lose an entire day.
Maybe you will learn something
>>
>>37231958
This^ free game, only thing you buy with real life currency are outfits and cool mounts but you can play without paying a single cent with no down sides.
>>
>>37233937
>learn something
>from civ 5
yeah maybe you'll learn napoleon's last name and a quote about the space station

try EU4, you might ACTUALLY learn something
>>
Euro/erican truck simulator
You can play it mindlessly long time.
>>
>>37231673
V t M B
t
M
B
>>
>>37231673
Play the Trails in the sky games. They are great RPG's and are fairly long
>>
>>37235407
>learn something
>from EU4
yeah maybe you'll learn about ebin groB pruBeuns reichums and a quote about painting the map blue

try Victoria 2, you might ACTUALLY learn something
>>
>>37235425
heels in the sky, american spy

nt tho fag
>>
File: 20170211115408_1.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170211115408_1.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
Half life, half life blue shift, half life opposing force

Then search for half life one single players mods. Find ones based in the black mesa.

Months upon months of gameplay
>>
>The Witcher series
>Fallout 1 & 2
>>
StarCrawlers. Literally came out today and I have 5 hours logged, great dungeon crawler.
>>
>>37231673
WoW private vanilla server got me hooked big time and I realised it.

It was called Nostalgious or some shit.

I would never wake up before 10am yet I found myself staying up till 2-3am and forcing myself up at 8am in order to play with people.

I knew this was the time when it was staking over my life so I quit.

Perhaps this the kind of hold you want on your life? If I was not a normie robot I would easily just let it consume my life and be happy.
>>
>>37231673
>tfw games are no longer interesting to me
>tfw I struggle to sit through movies
>tfw the only thing I can bear to watch on tv is sports when it's a game I've bet on

I think it's a sign that I'm drawing closer to the end.
>>
>>37235763
I wish we lived in more enlightened times...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.