[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw drunk Is there anything better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2592.jpg (78KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
78KB, 699x485px
>tfw drunk
Is there anything better?
>>
probably genuine happiness but i wouldnt know
>>
Being loved.
Being happy.
Being indifferent
Being less miserable than usual
>>
nah being drunk is pretty good
>>
>>37231392
Fuck that. Pour up every day. It's easy and fast and it'll send you to the sweet release of death sooner.
>>
>tfw you just drank some coffee and threw in a cheek of levi garrett

and the power is out and its rainibg so i lit a candle and of course posting on a phone because my routers down
>>
File: ewf.jpg (249KB, 1204x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ewf.jpg
249KB, 1204x1600px
>>>37231377
>Is there anything better?

I once had a chick sitting on my lap in a train station at 3am, didn't know her, we were both drunk as fuck, and I had a sausage pot noodle. it was delicious and I consider that moment to be the highlight of my life.
>>
>>37231475
>made out with like maybe 3 girls while drunk at parties
God, that was the best. Sucks it never went anywhere.
>>
first time i got drunk i felt so happy. like nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>37232352
I agree. But continuing to get drunk is close enough.
>>
>>37232352
>tfw you were in high school
>tfw you had friends
>tfw you had a future
>tfw your life hadn't completely collapsed and you were having the most euphoric new experience of your life with people who you thought were your close friends
>tfw you'll never feel that again
>>
>>37231377
Drunk and high anon here, that's the good life
>>
>>37233263
Never cared for marijuana. More of a cocaine guy.
>>
hahahahaha you think that now. then you get to the point where you have to be drunk to even experience true emotions at all. that's where im at right now and it sucks.

i'm only 20 though and about to run out of the sauce completely, when the drinking age is 21 and i have few connections where i am rn. hopefully this forced sobering up does me some good this time, cuz i need it.
>>
I'm comfy and not particularly miserable
I'll take it
>>
>>37231377
Sure there is. I'm not gonna shit on being drunk, though.
>>
>>37231434
There comes a point in your life where booze will not cut it and you're drinking just to keep the withdraw effects away
>>
>>37233263

this guy knows what's up

original comment
>>
>>37233322
Buddy, you don't know shit. I've been doing this longer than you and I've been doing this better than you. I guaran-goddamn-tee it. You're 20? It's hilarious that you think you know what the endgame is. I get the brew shakes every day at the same time like clockwork. And I still enjoy it. So shut the fuck up.
>>37233365
See the above statement.
>>
>>37233461
Textbook words of an addict.
>>
>>37231377
buzzing from coffee is better imo, and so is being happy and feeling generally healthy while doing something you feel passionate about
>>
>>37233472
Obviously. What was your first clue?
>>
Being drunk is awful. I don't know why anybody prefers it to being high.
>>
>>37233537
You just haven't found your sweet spot, anon
>>
Drinking is nice but if you have a drink every night it's easy for it to snowball. It can do pretty horrible things to your health if you drink large quantities.
>>
>>37233563
Why would I want to? Liquor is more expensive, fattening, has a "dirtier" (for lack of a better word) feel, and gives you a hang over, as well as just making you stink the next day.

I'll stick to bud
>>
Opiates. Alcohol numbs the pain and provides mild pleasure, but it doesn't come close to a real high.
>>
this happened to me last night:
>ran out of rum and too late to go buy more
cant fucking handle that. either i dont drink at all or I maintain the effect for the entire day, else i get depressed as fuck
>>
>>37233840
I've done heroin. Risk isn't worth the reward. Alcohol is the perfect mix of euphoria and worst possible outcome.
>>
>>37233890
In terms of the high itself, I would much prefer nodding to a slow, monotonous buzz. Anybody who depends on a specific, addictive substance for happiness forfeits their right to not get their shit fucked up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.