[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make some tendies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8248.jpg (51KB, 572x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8248.jpg
51KB, 572x381px
Come on! I cashed in some GBP to make some tendies! But I need your help.

We need to gather different ingredients and we can fry these in the kitchen.

Don't mess this up!
>>
File: IMG_8249.jpg (336KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8249.jpg
336KB, 1200x803px
Some flour? Don't mind the clumps. I think they were always there.
>>
File: IMG_8250.jpg (47KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8250.jpg
47KB, 600x414px
I brought dis. Mommy says you need this for delicious tendies
>>
>>37231389
SIFT YOUR FUCKING FLOUR YOU FOOD ILLITERATE
>>
File: e10656_6094913.jpg (101KB, 1136x787px)
e10656_6094913.jpg
101KB, 1136x787px
>>37231360
You got this fwen, now just for the flour sift it and add some paprika and salt. Then get another bowl and crack some eggs in it, then dip the tendies in the eggs then in the flour and shallow fry them
>>
>>37231784
Shouldn't really matter too much if he's just going to use it for breading

Also don't season your shit before it goes into the fryer, I see this done constantly and its so irritating
>>
>>37232173
Make sure the oil is super hot so the tendies don't end up greasy and flaky. This is important for delicious tendies!
>>
Step two, add jizz. Literally can't go wrong with planting your seed in each one
>>
>>37232344
i used to work at KFC it was always seasoned it before we cooked it dude
>>
>>37231360
WHY ISNT THE BREADING ALREADY ON THEMMMMMM
>>
Cut the breasts half and then hammer them until only a couple centimeters thick

>Prepare egg wash
About 4 eggs and a splash of water is all you'll need for a tray of tendies, whisk or beat eggs until yellow all thru and then mix in a touch of water, not too much or you'll ruin the wash and need to spend more good boy points on eggs

>Fill a large bowl with about a cup of all purpose flower

>Mix breadcrumbs (1 - 1 1/2 cups) with a half of a teaspoon of fine table salt (1 teaspoon for salty tendies) and spices such as a dash of red pepper for hot tendies or basil and parsley for Italian tendies

>Fill a large pot with about four cups of oil and heat it on high

>Grab a flattened raw tendie and coat it thoroughly in your flour bowl

Cont 1/2
>>
>move the flour covered tendie to the eggwash and get a nice sticky coating
A good boy should have a tendie sticky as the cummies he leaves on his body pillow for mummy to clean up in the washy wash ;)

>Toss the tendie in your breadcrumbs bowl and give it a nice patdown on both sides
Don't rub it like your peepee or the crumbs will fall off

After all your raw tendies are ready, don't dig in yet! First we have to fry

A metal spatula or fork will do in a pinch to lower your tendies into the oil
Make sure you wear a shirt that already has cummies on it because the oil might splish splash!

>Test the heat of the oil by dropping a small piece of tendie in

If it doesn't immediately violently sizzle you need to wait until it's hotter, even tho your tummy is grumbly :(

>Fry 3 - 4 tendies at a time for about 4 minutes each until a nice golden brown crust is achieved
If you haven't made anything with tendie meat before make sure you cut one in half and make sure it's not pink on the inside or you'll get a tummy ache
>Transfer to a plate covered in paper towels to absorb the oil
>Let them cool for about 3 minutes
Now dig in and get nice and plump! Don't forget to leave a big stinky in your diaper for mummy, subscribe and punch the like button in the face LIKE A BOSS
>>
>>37232466
Yeah and kfc sucks shit. It just obliterates and flavor from the seasoning.
>>
I don't get why you guys like chicken tenders. Its one of the shittiest way to prepare chicken.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
I I I just wanted to to eat tendies outside to-today.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.