[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots feel /r9k/ has been particularly overrun by normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1483607579257.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483607579257.png
42KB, 655x509px
Any robots feel /r9k/ has been particularly overrun by normies lately? Every thread, every reply, it just feels like robots are now a minority in their only home
>>
File: ancient meme.jpg (33KB, 600x560px)
ancient meme.jpg
33KB, 600x560px
>>37230718
The problem is that the whole concept of robot is forever a pity party and race to the bottom to see who is the most fucked up, and then draw a line in the sand and be the gatekeeper for all things robot and start threads PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO USE TOILETS AND DRESS THEMSELVES CAN'T BE ROBOTS

People also don't realize that the whole tendies thing is supposed to be ironic, we were making fun of those autistic manbabies. Same with the whole REEEE thing and frogposting.

I'm assuming that people who genuinely frogpost and go on about normies are either 12 year olds who think it's funny to rolepley, redditors who are just here to make ebin r/bestof4chan screencaps of their own threads, and maybe like 1% genuinely fucked up people who adopted the memes as a way to express themelves without knowing that they were supposed to be ironic. The whole kek maga trump reddit thing from last year didn't help at all.
>>
>>37230718
vent it out to me dude, are you feeling sad? legit wanna help ya
>>
>>37230897
I want you to kill me anon, that's all I ever wanted from you
>>
>>37231094
chill duderino, everything is gonna be ok, what's making u sad atm, and why all that hate for the normies?
>>
>>37230718

That's all /r9k/ is. Fucking normies everywhere
The faggots who post about their friends not inviting them to X event that night need to all be gathered up and exterminated at once.
>>
It's not new anon. It's been this way for years.
>>
>>37230718
I feel that too fwend. We've had a huge amount of chadposting with their fucking cocks out and other gay normie shit. If you were a true robot you wouldn't want people to see your pee pee.
>>
2016 election made it particularly bad, phoneposting was a mistake.
>>
File: 1484199310884.png (78KB, 1349x695px)
1484199310884.png
78KB, 1349x695px
>>37230829
>tfw reading this while I have my dinner tendies that my mom just brought me to my room
my life is an ironic
>>
>>37231118
I don't hate normies, I just enjoy having a place for us who weren't like them
>>
File: 1495506247467.png (21KB, 657x527px)
1495506247467.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>37231425
Me too pal. Mummy's tendies are the only ones i eat. All the other ones taste bad
>>
Yes, alas, what are we to do? This is all I know anymore. I've forgotten what it feels like to leave the house, I've forgotten what it feels like to live. It's just me and this monitor, even so, I've lost all memories of what the internet was. What did I do before 4chan? Internet games? Youtube? Forums? I can't remember, it's all a blur. 4chan is all that I have left, it's truly all I know at this point and /r9k/ is my home. Whether the normies strike hard or not, there's nothing that can be done. We'll all die here and be paved into the ground beneath the normies' feet.
>>
Here's a thought, learn to fake being a normie. Though I agree, tons of fags on 4chan these days.
>>
>>37231462
as long as they dont bother us i have no problem with them, they can even give us some tips to stop being so shitty
>>
File: muhfwens.gif (925KB, 1200x832px)
muhfwens.gif
925KB, 1200x832px
>>37231425
>>37231474
lets be fwends
>>
>>37231365
Eh I like being able to scroll when I'm not home and post every now and then.
>>
>>37230718
Chin up sport. Maybe some of the normie will rub off on ya
>>
>>37230718
Go out there and live ur life be happy op everything will be ok just live it up go out there and do what u love and do good and follow ur heart and know that God is good and he loves u........
>>
>>37231534
I will be that normie for you guys. I like fucked up stuff and 4chan but I'm not autistic and shit. Just a guy who enjoys 4Chan. I have a gf, I'm getting of the service with an honorable discharge, and going to school. My favorite thing to do is offer some of you guys advice.
>>
It seems like there's been a real shift on this board over the past few years. It's becoming more and more like what I remember /b/ to be like circa 08, but with remnants of robot culture. Cultural shifts are always inevitable on any site that experiences a constant change in users.
>>
Never felt like I've ruined threads by being a bitch.
>>
>>37231542
>when I'm not home
but that's pretty much never
>>
>>37231669
Like I said I admit being pretty damn normie. When I'm bored I get on 4chan from my phone when I'm out and about. I like being able to use my phone on here.
>>
>>37231615
thanks for helping us out dude
>>
>>37231615
go to random pal
>>
>>37231773
I get that some of you guys have things that makes normie shit hard for you and you come here to find people like you and a way to get past that wall and road block in your life. You guys are *mostly* good people. If I ever say anything that helps someone then it makes me happy. Just know if you ever have questions you may get me trying to help.
>>
>>37231736
and that's why phoneposting was a mistake, normalfag posting has become too easy
>>
>>37231894
I agree somewhat, you get the obvious idiots just ruining shit
>>
Have you guys ever had the feeling that you just don't know what happiness feels like anymore. I'm afraid that one day I'll find happiness but I'll just be so scared of it that I'll just push it away because it's such a foreign feeling for me now. Do you know what happiness feels like?
>>
>>37231965
What do you mean pushing it away? Like a girl or just something that makes you happy in general.
>>
>>37231965
I'm just afraid of losing it once I get it so I constantly self sabotage to prevent that
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.