[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean? What would you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Senior year 18 years old.
>0 chances of banging any decent girl and will probably die a virgin.
>trying to get community service hours required for graduation.
>Mid day working/construction outside a middle school
>After I am finished, tired I walk through the school parking lot.
>It's hot as fuck outside.
>Walking but then I notice a brunette girl sitting ontop of a portable watching me.
>I try to be alpha and don't look away submissively.
>She lifts her shirt up slowly
>I keep watching (is she really gonna do it?)
>The bottom of her breast start revealing before she lifts her shirt all the way up.
>Now doing a bert stare at her perky developed chest
>Danielle Bregoli tier
>She cups her hands under and starts bouncing them.
>I look away not knowing wtf to do.
>Raging boner popping to the side of my jeans.
>I power walk nervously out of there.
>Jerk off at home and feel conflicted about the situation.
Am I sick fuck for getting turned on? Does this atleast mean I am attractive? What would you of done?
>>
>>37227562
The police are on their way. You essentially raped her.
>>
>>37227603
Thing is, all I did was match eye contact with her and she just does that.
>>
>>37227562
She was toying with you. She may or may not have found you attractive but more than likely she was doing it more to see your reaction then anything else. Any normal guy under the age of 40 probably would've had a similar response, especially if you remove the middle-school from the equation so that her age was ambiguous. Don't stress over it.
>>
>>37227562
>Not going up and talking to her
You stupid nigger, why would you just leave? It's obvious she wanted you if she showed you her tits, yet you let possibly your only chance of getting laid slip through your cat, Cheeto-dust encrusted fingers. You deserve your virginity.
>>
>>37227677
>18 just now starting adulthood
>Approaching a 13 yo girl.
>>
Young girls are sluts nowadays

she has probably already sucked 4.3 dicks

just dont fiddle any kids OP
>>
>>37227711
Also the idea of losing virginity in desperation, to a girl who just months ago wasn't even a teenager, would destroy my morale.
>>
>>37227711
>Approaching a 13 yo girl
You never specified that. Never mind, you did the right thing anon.
>>
>>37227921
No I meant to show how fuckin risky that would be. Don't wanna be a prison toy and a sex offender yet. But the thing is that I have no chances with the girls my own age, but here I have a slutty 13 yo. How would I even approach her? What if a teacher sees? What if her parents find out? What if she reports me later on? Etc
>>
>>37227881
Glad she didn't go over the 4.4 dicks limit. That would have made her a TOTAL slut.
>>
>>37227881
Is the 0.3 referring to OP's dick?
>>
What you have to realize is that girls who are entering puberty and developing breasts are beginning to realize that they are attractive to boys and that this gives them power. They are experimenting with this power by teasing. Bear in mind that they are still children and are, like children, just playing games as a way to learn about themselves and the world.
>>
>>37227677
>Walks up to her
>Her jacked, black, basketball bf sees you coming and jumps you with his boyz.
>>
As much as you guys talk about bitches and whores, these are not the actions of a rational girl her age. There's some mental health issues going on. Maybe past abuse.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.