[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Reddit Banning the /r9k/ subreddit? I guess it had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on Reddit Banning the /r9k/ subreddit? I guess it had a lot of asshole normies picking on males who were suffering but they didn't do anything where they deserved to be banned and they were brigaded a lot and the boards who brigaded them never got banned but because they link to roasties occassionally they get banned.
>>
>>37226780
I wish their refugees would fuck off
>>
let reddit be reddit. I don't really care - if you're incel and reddit still appeals to you, you're holding on to hope like a failed normie
>>
File: 1476810384447.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1476810384447.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>37226780
At least it kept them contained. Now they have to fuck off this board.
>mfw someone called me a newfag when I said I hate people in general
>>
>>37226858
Seriously, 4chan has changed.
Recently went back to /b/ and they were spoonfeeding newfags and when called out, would defend them.
Also saw many XDs that looked unironic.
>>
>>37226909
/b/ has unironically always been shit. It's always been the most popular board which means it attracts a lot of normies and edgy kids.
>>
>>37226909
The main boards are all plagued with cancer, but /b/ is basically plebbit 2.0 now
>>
>>37226780
This link to the site known as YouTube is my thought
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZP-Tu3P6Dk
Also their refugees need to die.
>>
>>37226780
I don't give a fuck about Reddit. The incels place is just a bullshit message board for 14 year olds who haven't gotten laid yet. If they browse Reddit, they're socializing with normals.

What pisses me off is the idea of a small group of people in a normie majority population, being sad that women don't pay attention to them despite their efforts, getting attacked by normalfag redditors for being mysogenistic or not trying or being losers. God, each day I hate normies more and more.

The incels on Reddit are failed normies, but I have sympathy for them: we are both being persecuted by the normies.
>>
The correct reddit is /r/incels not /r/incel

It's still as popular as ever
>>
>>37227253 /b/ is a gateway board and gets a lot of visitor traffic, see >>37227011

You can tell the average age on /b/ is 13-16 which is how cp happens to get posted there. Its children trading nudes of children
>>
there isn't an r9k subreddit

incels is flooded with fat women trying to make men feel bad for being robots. a fraction of the posts are men and the rest are women telling them to grow up
>>
>>37227011
>It's always been the most popular board
I wish it still was. Anything is better than having /pol/ as the most popular board recruiting stormtard Redditors to shit up the rest of the site
>>
File: IMG_2078.png (116KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.png
116KB, 500x380px
>>37226780
>>37227410
>tfw people on my board are now correcting eachother on the proper name of a Reddit group and each groups popularity
Where did things go wrong?
>>
>>37227011

when i was like 14 and went to /b/ like in 2007 or something it was so retarded even then that i never looked at any other board on 4chan until like 2012. if you ever enjoyed going to /b/ you're mentally still like 10 years old
>>
>>37227461
16 is a bit generous. As I have been browsing 4chan since I was 14 (turning 20 soon) I can tell you the average /b/ poster is no older than 15, as I grew out of it after a few months, and started browsing other boards such as this one, /int/, /f/, etc. They're also mostly n*rmals, considering that any underage true anon posts like a regular to the site and actually sympathizes with ( using /r9k/ as an example) the feels and is truly on the ride/ will be on the ride. I talk to an underage anon and he is one of us. Essentially /b/ is a glorified version of IFunny for nudes and shitty memes
>>
Ok, so /r/incels and /r/incel actually have similar views to /r9k/ in some ways. They're generally societal rejects who vent about their problems. They don't like normies, they're angry about being rejected.

The differences though, are what makes it reddit. Because it's such a specific sub, they focus exclusively on them not being able to get women. I feel terrible very often because I'm a kv robot. However, sometimes, my mind goes off that, and for a brief time, I feel better. If you frequent a sub which constantly reminds you about how shit you feel, then it's weighing down on your mind 24/7. I get wanting to vent, but visiting that sub extremely frequently is going to make you feel worse, not better.

Secondly, and more importantly, they're not funny. While we get a lot of terrible threads here, at least there's an attempt to be humorous, which is completely absent from these reddit subs.

Currently, they don't fit in /r9k/. But we should be way more worried about normalfags posting, who are not only unfunny but also can't see from our perspective, and they usually run into threads to make robots feel worse about themselves. I get why people don't like reddit. But if they lurk and don't post, then start to understand what the board is about, rather than try to turn this place into reddit 2, then I don't care and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>37226838
>let reddit be reddit. I don't really care - if you're incel and reddit still appeals to you, you're holding on to hope like a failed normie
This
Why would anyone give a shit about what happens to that sub
>>
>Be redditor
>Claim reddit is the best thing ever
>Bastion of free speech and ideas
>Approve of banning entire sub-communities because my feelings
retarded
>>
>>37227851
The worry there though is if they repost our content on plebbit. What if they do? They then ruin the board because they posted our culture elsewhere
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.