[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online girlfriend long distance relationship AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1420735142828.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1420735142828.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
>start talking with a girl online
>she lives on another continent with 5 hours time difference
>think nothing of her or any of this at first
>continue talking anyway, we exchange pictures after she asks
>she is pretty cute and says i'm cute as well
>this has never happened before, no girl have said this to me
>continue talking, eventually she confesses that she has a crush on me
>this isnt happening.jpg
>exchange more pictures, i start having a crush on her too
>i tell her my problems, and she doesn't mind
>she is shy, awkward, has low confidence and pretty clingy but i like that
>she says she has been thinking about me a lot
>eventually mentions that she wants to meet and is willing to travel and meet with me in the summer if i want to because apparently her parents are rich
>fuck it i have nothing to lose
>we start making plans, she is coming in july
>eventually she tells me that she wants to be my first kiss when we meet
>tell her i'm somewhat nervous and inexperienced
>she says she doesn't mind and that she'll make a move and help me if i want her to
>we officially agreed to become a couple
>tfw now i have a gf
>begs me not to cheat on her and tell her if i want to break up instead, in return she promises to do the same
>she is everything i've ever wanted from a girl

Did i make it robots? I've never been in a relationship or had a gf before. I understand that this might not work out in the end due to the distance, but i've also read that it can work out for some people, you just need to have long term plans. I've got plenty of money saved up at the moment to visit her in the future too and i've always wanted to visit and maybe live in the US

Ask me anything
>>
>>37226597
glad you got her anon, i hope your couple will last long :)

now, get out ! >:(
>>
My LDR worked out. It's been a year.
>>
findre...?
>>
trust me, fuck her while you can.
I'm not joking you will regret it a lot if you in the end (very likley) break up
>>
>>37226597
How do you have a girlfriend when you've never met?
>>
ITT: mental illnesses and delusion from reality
>>
>>37226729
Well as i've said, i basically asked her if she wants to be my girlfriend and me her boyfriend and she said yes.
And we are meeting in July
>>
>>37226751
And what does this supposed to mean? That she is lieing? While that might be possible and i'm aware of that, i'm fully prepared mentally that this might not last long or i'm just being led along. However she is the one who wanted to meet and is coming here, so i have nothing to lose except about 2 hours which is how long it takes me to go to the airport and come home if she doesn't show up.
>>
File: 1492478896539.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492478896539.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>37226597
kek
Wait until she starts cucking you with a chad. Have fun losing your mind.
>>
>>37226799
Holy fuck you are desperate

>Asks someone to be their gf
>Has never met them before
>>
Voice chat atleast happened before you asked her? Or some reverse search with the pictures?
>>
Where did you two start talking?

I am in need of a gf.
>>
>>37227084
Do you know what board your on anon
>>
>>37227084
Will you please remove yourself from the premises?
>>
>>37227172
LMAO

As if doing either makes what you're doing acceptable.

Holy fuck you all are really fucking pathetic...
>>
>ask someone to be my best friend
>don't know his face, only met him on discord

>ask someone to be my mommie
>have only seen her feet

jesus
>>
I'm not even going to read your post. I don't care. I only read the title "online girlfriend long distance relationship".
I am telling you.
You are being lied to. You are getting betrayed in one way or another. Best case: she is flirting with a dozen other men. Worst case: she is literally fucking other men.
I don't care how much she claims to love you. I've seen it all. These bitches will tell you you're the love of their life, and still fuck Chad behind your back. Don't trust her. Don't believe her. She is not faithful. It doesn't matter how sweet of a person she is.
>>
File: 1495222749757.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495222749757.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>tfw I met a german girl through playing a game online and we had a mutual crush but slowly began to talk less and less until it all fizzled out and died
>>
File: 1495296963866.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495296963866.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>37226597
Something similar is happening to me, OP. I'm so happy!
>>
ITT: a tulpa thread
>>
>>37226597
Where did you meet her? When? Where does she live? Does she play vidya?
>>
>>37226597
which site did you guys meet? please Im lonely.
>>
>>37227272
Don't forget money.

Hell it could be a man. Look up "ewhoring" on hackforums. Guys who pretend to be women to scam people like us
>>
How old are you op? I had an online bf when I was 14 but it was not a real relationship just goofing around
>>
I need an online girlfriend.
Someone I can talk with all night super late and super early in the morning
Someone who will finally appreciate me and love me as much as I appreciate and love them.
I'd really really like that. Too bad every online (and even irl) girl I've had has been a total slut and has hurt me horribly. But I still look for that one person that is willing to put up with me and love me. I'm glad you found someone.
>>
>>37226597
did she timestamp the pics? something written?
you might be getting played.
t. victim
>>
>meet a boy online
>friendship turns to romance
>we've videochatted (just face) a couple times
>sext and phone sex regularly
>he doesn't know I'm disabled
>don't plan on telling him, don't plan on meeting him

He's QUITE attractive, and funny, and intelligent. Probably the love of my life. Oh well.
>>
>>37230016
Disabled how? Id date a chick in a wheelchair as long as she can still make babies
>>
File: images~02.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images~02.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>37227272
Listen to this man, OP. For the sake of your sanity, he is looking out for you. Please don't destroy yourself based on her lies.
>>
>>37227284
are you me?
>tfw I autistically recommended she shouldn't drink too much on her birthday
we never talked very much after that again
>>
>>37226597
>summer arrive
>she message you she lost her wallet and need money for airport ticket
>she give you her paypal adress
>you pay
>she is in fact a band of nigerian teenages

post yfw
>>
>>37227272
>doesn't matter how sweet of a person she is.

This is fucking gold
honestly
i wish i had learned soon enough
>>
Been there, done that. It's nice practice for a real relationship but it almost definitely is not going to work out. For me, when we finally met (I went to her place for a week), I lost my virginity and we did some fun stuff together but it was also kind of weird and awkward and we didn't really click.

After spending all that time talking online via instant messaging, actually meeting in person was strange. Our rapport online didn't translate. We didn't have easy conversation topics because we already knew so much about each other. We were both awkward people who were a lot more comfortable online than in person.

She basically broke up with me halfway through the trip. It really tore me up because it made me question whether there was something fundamentally wrong with my ability to communicate with people in person. But a few months later I met another woman through a mutual friend (who actually lived near me), asked her out, and now we've been together five years.

Again: good practice, but almost definitely not going to work. Find someone local.
>>
>>37226597
Been trying to do something like this. Where did you guys meet?
>>
>>37231044
Not him; I'm the guy directly above you. But I met my first LDR on an IRC channel for an MMO, and my second one on OKCupid (that one wasn't supposed to be an LDR but she unexpectedly had some stuff come up and we didn't get to meet).
>>
>>37231124
Thanks man. Never been in a relationship so I need to take things super slow, and I like the idea of a relationship with a pace dictated by distance. Would be good experience
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.