[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens in this area of OC?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-05-23_15.02.40.jpg (550KB, 1072x1406px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23_15.02.40.jpg
550KB, 1072x1406px
What happens in this area of OC?
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
Anaheim are a bunch of cheating fuckers
>goalie interference to eliminate oilers
>getting dommed by nashville next round
>2 goals not counted by goalie interference.
Fucking pedowood calikike jew team playing refpuck. If I see ducks jersey I am going to drop that fucker so hard.
>>
>>37226566
what even happens in california
>>
>>37227546
Not much when you are in the Inland Empire, Orange County, and Desert Cities.
>>
wowitsfuckingnothing.gif
Any WM robots?
>>
It's the shitty part of the OC

Disneyland, Ducks and Angels in Anaheim. Anaheim and Santa Ana are really Mexican.

Garden Grove and Fountain Valley are Asian. Viet, Thai, and Chinese.

Fullerton and Placentia are boring as fuck.
>>
>>37227667
OC doesn't belong there
>>
>>37226566
Disneyland and other Tourism. Centered around 1 spot in Anaheim. Some decent size businesses and corproate buildings. Most of that grey area is filled with really really really suburban like homes and families sprawled out over a large area dotted with parks, strip malls, and shopping centers. A lot of normies pretty much.
>>
>>37227786
Its still mostly suburbs where little actually happens, its just really wealthy in comparison to the other too.
>>
>>37227800
IDK, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, along Beach Blvd, Laguna Beach, Disneyland, etc. Tons of stuff to do
>>
>>37226566
I grew up there. Dope as fuck area. I live in the IE now :(
>>
>tfw live in Tustin

Thank fucking god, because >>37227785 is true as fuck.
>>
>>37226566
Never been there, but have been to south OC. South OC is just a massive suburb with OK beaches. The entirety of socal is just over developed. I saw pics of the area prior to development and it looked amazing.. now 40 years later theres just houses every fucking where.

They ruined what was a beautiful landscape with overpopulating and overdeveloping. It is fucking sad.
>>
>>37226566
I drove there high and drunk to visit some friends who went to real college.

Other than that I know nothing that happens there. I'm assuming the same shit that happens everywhere.

Oh yeah, I also went to disneyland because my sister invited me to go with her and her friend for her birthday and basically guilted me into going so I got drunk all night, woke up still drunk, drove there drinking malt liquor in plain view of everyone with no tint on my windows, then sat in the Disney parking lot for a while killing my last few cans of stolen Olde English.

But other than my low level scummery, I don't know what happens there.

Saw some burkas spooking people and trying to eat dip n dots ice cream through their veils. Then I started to get that mid-day hang over from interupted morning time drinking and I gave the shit-stare to all the characters in their costumes trying not to sperg out and ruin my sister's birthday.
>>
File: 1486489952166s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486489952166s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>37226566
santa ana 714 representin guey viva la raza ill fuck you up holmes
>>
>>37231467

How did santa Ana become the shithole of OC?
>>
>>37231480
I'm not sure to be honest. My family and I are upper-middle class and hispanic. Luckily for us, we live in a neighborhood that's well off, and there's no crime in this part of the city; however, once you start going more towards the center of the city is where you begin to encounter degeneracy. A friend of mine claims that a while back someone had graffiti'd her garage door, the city came and painted it over one morning, she went for a run and when she got back there was graffiti again. Only a fourth of the city I'd say is safe from that kind of shit desu.
>>
>>37226566
Asian and Mexicans and Jap cars.
>>
>>37231480
spics ruined it. some are good, most are bad. especially the younger ones.
>>
File: bretty-comfy.jpg (191KB, 1700x960px) Image search: [Google]
bretty-comfy.jpg
191KB, 1700x960px
>>37226566
San Diego is far superior to LA, although it is slowly getting too crowded like LA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.