[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe to the class how this makes you feel, anon. Let us know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: nice.png (70KB, 720x150px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
70KB, 720x150px
Describe to the class how this makes you feel, anon. Let us know.
>>
It makes me feel nothing. I'm desensitized to womens entitlement and retardation at this point.
>>
that's a fucking man

a middle school man in a benjamin franklin costume. i've seen those boys in my class, he's a white male.
>>
>>37225807
>self-proclaimed nice guy
>is actually a degenerating asshole with no viable characteristics or features. would rather suicide. he thinks he's nice but is actually pure, rotting shit i wouldn't ever go near again =)
>>
Does he still make parody songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
>>
The nice guy dodged a bullet.
>>
>>37225807

He fucking deserved it for trying with modern women.
We seriously need world war 3.
>>
>>37225807
It makes me feel alone because even if I get a gf, she'll leave me and then I'll be ostracized here.
I'd have lost more than I could imagine.
This place, the need to fit in somewhere...
It's worth more than one night of fun.

My biology drives me to my destruction.
>>
>>37225807
IS that a man in a wig? I would want her to reject me feel sad for the poor sap who asked her out but not good enough for that shit.
>>
File: shitpost.png (45KB, 740x180px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
45KB, 740x180px
thank fucking god he didnt get in there he dodged a bullet
>>
>>37225862
this. i used to have doubts about the "but i'm a nice guy :(" stereotypes, but their shittiness leeches into non-romantic relationships as well. they've an incredibly strong tendency to shift blame that would make most stacies jealous and i can't stand working with them because of that

"i'm a nice guy" is the male version of "i can't stand drama" roasties
>>
>>37225807
In 10 years time he's going to reject her, no biggie.
>>
>>37225807
It isn't the rejection that's annoying, it's the calling attention to it in reductionist memetics.
But ultimately she's demeaning herself with this kind of "journalism" so it's difficult to care.
>>
>>37225985
yeah I have no idea what you're saying. they are shitty and their shittiness bleeds into every area of their life.

can't stand being around them either

but the 'i cant stand drama' analogy doesn't even work here. incomparable.
>>
>>37225807

I dont give a shit about nice guys or meme guys being rejected by arrogant roasties.

I just dont want to fucking hear them whine about how "terrible and mean!" their boyfriends are. I also dont want to hear a word about abuse or about that "gaslight" bullshit.

Really, I just want snotty "sarcastic' girls to shut up forever. I know they wont, and I know I wont be able to use a claw hamer to break their jaw anytime soon, but hey society has to collapse at some point.
>>
>>37225807
I like how women have made weak, unexperienced males into the new hitler for being bad at showing their affection.
>>
>>37226177
>but the 'i cant stand drama' analogy doesn't even work here. incomparable

She's saying that they're alike in how they're lying about who they are.

Stacies that hate drama = love drama
Nice guys that say they're nice guys = not actually nice guys
>>
i dont really care because the whole nice guy thing is just bullshit people tell themselves
>>
>>37225898
There is truth to that...

I work in the medical field. An endocrinologist friend told me that in any species the male gets fucked over because of biology, hormones etc.... Didn't think it was that bad until I read studies about the lifespan of eunuchs.... They can live longer than females!
>>
haven't seen a dude call himself a "nice guy" since 2007 in the pre-redpill internet days

only women use that term now and I'm guessing it's just codeword for ugly
>>
>ugh, don't bother to listen to my problems unless you're 100% supportive and will continue to do so for years and years
yeah no it's not worth it honestly, see you never
>OMG why are all men assholes!?
>>
Ok, so I found and read through the article. The summary is that there's this guy who is really nice to her, and asks her out. She rejects him, and feels bad about it. She says a couple of different things throughout the article. Sometimes she's sympathetic to nice guys. Other times she says stuff like "you're not entitled to sex because you're nice", which is basically a strawman because nobody is actually arguing that. But the conclusion she wants to come to is that she shouldn't feel bad at all for rejecting the nice guy.

I've read feminist articles on the friendzone before and honestly this piece isn't that obnoxious by comparison. My thoughts are that if there's one thing that seriously fucks up dating right now, it's self-importance. What I'd advise people to do, is take a good look in the mirror and consider exactly how attractive you are. If you're unattractive, it's not realistic to want to date somebody who's really good looking, that's just the truth.

Maybe she shouldn't feel guilty for rejecting the unattractive nice guy. But maybe, she should use her common sense, and realise that if she looks like she does, maybe unattractive but good personality is the best she's realistically going to get.
>>
File: 1484696384932.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484696384932.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
Makes me think well duh obviously you can reject whoever you want "Nice guys" (whatever she means by that) or otherwise. Seems like a stupid article not worth anyone's time
>>
>>37226020

No.

We've been over this before, but it's worth repeating:

>If women aren't into you in your 20s, this will *not* magically change when you're in your 30s.

Women will complain about guys in their 20s only seeing them as second-tier date material, and that all the guys their own age are "taken".

That's because the only guys they see are the hot guys that they couldn't convince to settle down. Anyone else doesn't exist.

This only gets worse as you get older. The most attractive, fertile, pleasant females acquire mates by their late 20s-30s.

The ones that don't aren't really that interested. They probably make more than the men they know, are more mature, and have richer lives in general...if anything, their requirements only get tougher as they grow older.
>>
>>37226389
true, but guys like us can just go to Asia or Eastern Europe to find a gf
>>
>>37226389

>He thinks mens sexual value declines along with womens as they both reach their 30's.

Yeah, no. That's wrong.

It's usually a thirty-something guy with a twenty-something woman.

Do you honestly believe that everybody sticks to their own age bracket?
>>
>>37225862
>>37226177

Why are you on /r9k/ if you're such an arrogant slut? Surely you can always ignore those guys and go get banged by Chad, yes?
>>
>>37226352
Personally I have no qualms about rejecting someone for whatever reason, but what really annoys me is how women (because it's almost always them) then go into overdrive to try and rationalize why the guy was in fact not a nice guy, and actually a shit person who really should be stoned.

There's this false fallacy women always drag up, and it's that men can only care about one thing, sex, and if you do care about sex you don't care about the girl at all. It's not mutually exclusive to like a girl for her attractiveness and to like her as a person, but women almost always phrase it that way, as an easy excuse to reject a guy. "He only wanted to have sex with me!" is almost always false, even though he most likely wanted to do it too.
>>
>>37226177

>>37226287
it's exactly this. also
>she

i ain't a girl, i've just been dealing with a "nice guy" as a co-worker for several months. he's had the nerve to blame things delegated to him for his shift, on people that weren't even scheduled to work that day. at a fucking liquor store at that
>>
>>37226458
these thirty-something year old men are usually wealthy and have been successful with men most of their lives, they know what they are doing

Nerdy ugly guys don't suddenly become attractive to women when they hit 35 lol, they usually go to Thailand or something to look for a wife instead
>>
>>37225862
>look at me pull all this shit out my ass so I can keep my worldview intact
>>
>>37226503
successful with women most of their lives*
>>
>>37226352
They are missing the main point though in the "not entitled to sex" thing.... IT WAS NEVER REALLY ABOUT SEX, it was about wanting to feel accepted, sex being the natural culmination of that... Stop thinking with your holes roasties, you are projecting so hard
>>
>>37225807
I've never considered myself a "nice guy", I've always been nothing but a manipulative asshole. At least it got me laid I guess. I get why women don't want "nice guys", they're boring.
>>
>>37225964

>sarcasm!

I wish I could punch cunts like this in the face until their skulls crumble. Women ruin everything like they ruined sarcasm.
>>
>>37226601
>women don't want nice guys
>still raise their kids like nice guys

genius!
>>
File: 1471351923297.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1471351923297.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>37226659
What are you talking about? I've never been in a long term relationship. Why must you be so cruel.
>>
>>37226503

>Wealthy.

I think you confuse that with being established.

>Been successful with women most of their lives

Successful? not necessarily. It's much closer to having experience with women, people, and the way the world works. It's only a failure once you give up (which is fine, do what you wanna do-- but don't give me sour grapes and tell me it's the nectar of wisdom) Sometimes it's about what *not* to do. In that way, mistakes and blunders can be extremely illuminating.

>Nerdy ugly guys don't suddenly become attractive to women when they hit 35.

They might if they've refined their fashion-sense, can hold a conversation, have genuine interests, and aren't desperate. Oh-- and they don't call it 'getting lucky' for nothing. Oftentimes it's pure fucking random chance. The trick is to recognize the opportunity, and develop it into something real. I see "ugly" people getting married all the time. The factors that allow for that kind of love to grow are mainly internal.

you can't squeeze too hard, or it will slip out of your fingers. How we think we should approach potential mates can sometimes be at odds with basic human psychology.
>>
>>37226470
I agree with this. Sex has always been a prominent part of society. Now, it's prominent to the point of being near omnipresent in pop music, and on television. When you account for our basic biology too, it's only natural, perhaps even unavoidable, for sex to at least be on men's radar as something they want.
>>37226549
This is accurate too. While men want sex, most of them want relationships and love just as much, if not more. Wanting sex and objectifying women aren't equivalent like feminists would like them to be.

There's this trend in what I'd refer to as the "anti nice guy" crowd - which ranges from feminists to overcompensating redditors. It's that they take unattractive men wanting sex as some kind of admission of guilt, even when they want it as part of the experience of being in a relationship and being in love. I think sooner or later people are going to catch on that being an unattractive man and wanting sex doesn't make you a monster, which will leave the anti nice guy crowd looking ridiculous and hateful. Maybe eventually we'll even realise that when people are denied what's a very important part of the human experience, in love, relationships, and sex too, then it's ok to be a little bitter about it.
>>
>>37226458

Men age differently. The kind of good looks that make someone a Chad at 19 mean they'll look handsome at 38 (unless they turn into a fatass).

That 30-something guy with a 20-something woman is not now, and never has been, a robot. He's older, but he's also more experienced, financially stable, and more mature than a 30-something KHHV robot still mooning over his high school crush and playing games when he's not at a shitty McJob.

The kind of looks that make a guy undesirable at 19 are not going to improve with age. That weak chin will start to sag, that extra 20lbs will turn into 40 extra lbs, etc. In general, they'll get balder, fatter, and weirder, especially as 40 creeps up.

Robots aren't faced with declining sexual value for the sole reason that they have no value to begin with.

Again: if women can't stand you in your 20s, it's not going to magically change when you're in your 30s.

And that age bracket thing...even by your late 20s, most women in their late teens and early 20s are starting to see the typical robot as "creepy".

It's not even women...there's something unsettling about a male approaching 30 who has never had a girlfriend, who acts like his life stalled out at 14, and who lacks confidence and ambition.

Some women like "fixer-uppers", but even they need to see potential...a bad boy they can reform, or a well-hung loser who just needs the right person to push him to success.

But a delusional 32yo fatass who stretches faded anime t-shirts over his rolls of fat, who smells of moldy basement and stale semen, a guy who sneers at other adults for their pleb taste in vidya when he's not spouting memes and blaming everyone else for his failures?
Not so much...
>>
>>37227026

>Again: if women can't stand you in your 20s, it's not going to magically change when you're in your 30s.

I'm living proof. I never had a relationship or a GF until I was 22.

>Robots aren't faced with declining sexual value for the sole reason that they have no value to begin with.

Self-defeating attitude that will ensure you fufill your own prophecy.

And you missed the other point: I see ugly people having relationships/marriage all the time. Then I look and see good-looking, fit men who are primarily single. This isn't as black-and-white as you make it out to be, it's just lazy thinking based on this boards culture (which is sex-centric, self-effacing, and self-defeating)

>But a delusional 32yo fatass who stretches faded anime t-shirts over his rolls of fat, who smells of moldy basement and stale semen, a guy who sneers at other adults for their pleb taste in vidya when he's not spouting memes and blaming everyone else for his failures?
Not so much...

That's such a stereotypical strawman it makes me laugh.

Most of us on here are troubled people, but that's neckbeard thing is a trope, and doesn't accurately reflect this boards denizens. You're thinking more wizchan.
>>
>>37226771
>They might if they've refined their fashion-sense, can hold a conversation, have genuine interests, and aren't desperate.

Look around you. No one here has that sort of motivation. We might talk about it, but very few robots successfully accomplish those /fit/fa/biz/lit/trv/ changes.

Most of us will end up working shitty jobs that leave us too exhausted to do much of anything when we get back to our ugly studio apartments at the end of the day.

We'll live alone and forgotten. Eventually, some medical problem we've been deliberately ignoring will finally do us in. Someone will haul our boxes of yellowed and brittle anime figures, DVDs, and ancient consoles to a dumpster...our contribution to society.

Then, some other aging virgin can then move out of his parents' basement to decay in front of his computer.
>>
>>37227346

>Most of us will end up working shitty jobs that leave us too exhausted to do much of anything when we get back to our ugly studio apartments at the end of the day.

sounds an awful lot like a normal life to me.

and not even shitty jobs, good ones can be exhausting too.

>We'll live alone and forgotten. Eventually, some medical problem we've been deliberately ignoring will finally do us in. Someone will haul our boxes of yellowed and brittle anime figures, DVDs, and ancient consoles to a dumpster...our contribution to society.

Sounds an awful lot like a normal death, and I won't deny the visceral grimness of it, But that life some of us hold up on a pedestal isn't any easier.

It's a very short-sighted narrative, and creatively bankrupt, but I don't blame you for feeling that way.
>>
>>37225807
>feel
what's that?
>>
>>37227337
how the hell does getting a gf at 22 mean your living proof? niggers are fucking stupid as shit on this board sometimes.
>>
>>37227578

*You are = You're

It means that I was fucking pathetic with women, and struck out all the way from 12 to 22.

If you couldn't infer meaning from that post, it means you're either dumb (not sure about that) or deliberately obtuse, because you're still stuck in platos cave.
>>
>>37225862
>guaranteed replies but only on /r9k/

top lels good friend
>>
>>37225807
>feeling things
lol what's that like
>>
>>37227346

Haha, nope.

1. I know I am destined for great things. I'm not dilutional, either. Other people have told me so. My grades might not be the best, but I have a very high native intelligence that makes it very easy for me to grasp anything I try. I can literally do anything I want, I just need to figure out what I want to do.

2. I have a very special woman in my life. It's hard sometimes being her friend, but she's said herself that I'm the guy she should be with, and that we'll end up together someday. Knowing that inspires me to do better and to be a better person.

3. I'm confident I'm going to do great things with my life, full of real meaning and purpose. I will NOT be alone and forgotten, I'll be loved and respected.

This sounds not as good writing it out then I thought it would, but for all intensive purposes, I'm saying it's about the attitude you have about life. Change your attitude.

>>37227337
>doesn't accurately reflect this boards denizens. You're thinking more wizchan.

So much this. We're pretty much normal 20-somethings here.
>>
it makes me disgusted and further validates my opinion that women should not have the right to vote or be in positions of authority
>>
>>37225868
underr8ated
>>
>>37225807
If she rejected him for a long-term relationship with another guy, then it's okay in my book. If she rejected him because she wants to slut it for a couple more years then I'm boiling with rage. This is of course assuming that he was genuinely just a guy who has a nice personality, and not one of those fedora tipping self-described """"nice guys"""".
>>
>>37227931

m'lady...

http://thelala.com/rejected-nice-guy-thats-ok/
>>
>>37227821
Fuck off, some of us actually are smart-but-lazy 20 somethings who are pretty much normal but just need some direction in their life. Bait elsewhere.
>>
>>37225807
That is okay. Don't see why it should be such a big deal she'd have to tell everyone about it. Some kind of status or virtue signalling that they reject guys. Sounds like she's going to be getting a lot less of those proposals to reject since most guys don't like getting rejected to begin with even when it doesn't get broadcasted to EVERYONE that they got rejected. Apparently rejecting someone is no fun unless you can try to humiliate them.
>>
>>37226318
No, it's code for "guy who acts friendly to you with the intent of starting a romantic relationship and will be deeply unhappy if you take him at face value." So, basically every entitled incel on the board.
>>
>>37226389
This may be a geographic thing, many things I witness with my own eyes and even the details of my life say this isn't accurate for the climate I live in
>>
>>37227858
Your post makes me disgusted and further validates my opinion that men should not have the right to vote or be in positions of authority.
>>
>>37225807
I feel that it's very odd that she felt the need to make an article about this and don't understand how discussing your sexual and romantic preferences in this way could have merit.
>>
>>37227975

Dude, me,too. That's why I said this:

>So much this. We're pretty much normal 20-somethings here.

Or were you talking about the guy I was answering?
>>
>>37227991
>take him at face value
as if women aren't naturally masters of manipulation and can easily spot what the guy is doing.
Fuck, the shitty thing about the "nice guys" is that women know they are interested in them but feign ignorance so they can hold the moral high ground while simultaneously recieveing all the benefits of haivng someone infatuated with you when the "nice guy" finally snaps or confesses to her.
>>
>>37226549
This. The whole "entitlement to sex" thing is just a huge strawman to make those guys look evil, when most of them primarily want love and only secondarily sex.
>>
>>37226549
>it was about wanting to feel accepted

Thinking we could ever be tolerated, much less accepted...c'mon, man.
>>
>>37227821
>2. I have a very special woman in my life. It's hard sometimes being her friend, but she's said herself that I'm the guy she should be with, and that we'll end up together someday. Knowing that inspires me to do better and to be a better person.
Are you really content with that? That she's going around, having boyfriend after boyfriend, until she eventually settles with you. If you really are destined to great things, then you are destined to do them alongside a woman who is a better match for you. Face it, the reason she doesn't want to be with you is that she just isn't attracted to you for some reason.
>>
>>37227026
>delusional fatass

That's pretty much me, right down to the ancient anime T-shirt stretched over my growing bulk. I wasn't much of a gamer, so I sneer at people's taste in literature and films.

Worst part of getting older for me is the shit that was supposed to happen but didn't.

>never got a real job
>never got a gf or laid
>never got a place of my own
>never got friends (lost touch with even the few ppl I sort of knew)

I'm 36 with high blood pressure and pre-diabetes and I can't get a hardon for shit anymore. I still fucking have cystic acne from hell.

I lost my job in January and there's nothing out there for me. Absolutely nothing. My world is falling apart, but I've completely shut down. I know I have to do somethinga bout this but I can't it's like I'm fucking paralyzed this is really bad people.

Anyhoo...

>how the fuck is t-shirt spelled? tee-shirt? is t short for something?
>>
>>37228657
>how the fuck is t-shirt spelled
You mean pronounced? It's tee-shirt. My English teacher told me it's called a t-shirt because it resembles the letter T.
>>
>>37228434
>Are you really content with that?

Honestly? No, but I don't really have a choice. There's no one else for me. Not sure if anyone here gets that, but it's like that.

I think that's something that's missing from OPs article. That we get stuck on someone and can't move on. Maybe women see it as a weakness and that's why we're looked down upon.

Didn't people admire a one-woman man once upon a time?
>>
>>37228657

This here is a REAL OG nigga. The sort of man I want to see on this board.

I'm 27 and well on my way to this eventuality. I even have the cystic acne and ED (from SSRIs). All I do in my spare time is watch bullshit and play video games.

The idea that I could ever have a girlfriend or a family is now just laughable. I'm trying to figure out how to cope with being a total failure in every way, but I know in my heart that the best option would be to end it all right now and spare myself the shame when I'm in my 30s. I'll never get over it, and it's too late to fix it.

Cheers to you, my robot brother. Let us both die soon.
>>
>>37228768
I admire it when people are together from early on to the end of their lives, and I too have been fixated with that one girl in the past, but that ship has sailed so I had to forget her if I ever wanted to be happy. Being in love with the same girl for your whole life without reciprocation is very romantic, but also very sad. There are most certainly girls out there who are just as great as she is, but maybe you wouldn't have a good chance with them either. It's your choice man, I don't know what your options are.
>>
>>37225807
pity for her when she realizes her entitled, delusional ass is fucked
>>
>>37228657
>Worst part of getting older for me is the shit that was supposed to happen but didn't.

Yeah. I'm on Gaia alot, and I've been seriously crushing on this woman there for a couple of years now.

>know she's older (around my age)
>know she's single
>she's tall and blonde
>she's sort of unstable but funny
>makes threads about her shit bfs and being sexually assaulted and shit, but they're not attention-whoring
>can tell she's caring underneath
>a perfect match for me

But:

>39
>khhv
>manlet
>dicklet
>kinda heavy for height
>living with my parents

Can't even figure out how to begin to approach this goddess b/c I have nothing to offer but she goes on and on about how lonely she is.
>>
>>37228657
>it's like I'm fucking paralyzed
28 khhv here and I know that feel. I'm confused too. Part of it is, I know that even if I tried my hardest to fix my life, there's nothing of value that will manifest in it. I'm short, ugly and diseased. At the very best some fat single mother will pretend to tolerate me so I pay for the kids they had with Chad. Is this life worth it? Material goods don't interest me so hoarding stuff isn't really appealing to me. There's no activity I'd want to do, no dreams, no aspirations. I don't fit anywhere in this world, I don't feel human.

>>37228787
>The idea that I could ever have a girlfriend or a family is now just laughable.
It's fascinating, isn't it. All those people around us taking sex, love, affection, for granted.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.