[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be broken. I can seduce and hypnotize, be very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1495156037329.jpg (82KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495156037329.jpg
82KB, 598x800px
I think I might be broken.

I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate, but only until I get what I want. I want emotions, to drain them out of a man, to posses his heart and soul... and when there is nothing more he could give and there is no way he could love me more, my emotions die and I leave to find another victim. I can always 'come back' as if nothing ever happened, but that other, weaker person can't. He feels lost, insane...

I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears... I attract people who can be very passionate, who are looking for deep and transforming relationships, who are capable of letting themselves go so they can completely connect with another person and get transformed. And I do it also. But for a while. Sooner or later (or should I say as soon as I get all there is) I wake up from my dreams and in emotional sense I become nothing more than a cold and untouchable woman with no interest in that person, no desires, no remorse... The story repeats constantly. I'm always the one who decides to end it, the one who 'cheated', the one who is to blame for everything. And my feelings about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's the way it had to be. There is always a reason why two people meet, they both need something out of that relationship and they get it. I have to admit that it does feel kinda strange when you look at the person you were really connected to and feel nothing anymore, especially when they try to make me remember how it was, how good we felt together etc. But for me there is no way back.

I have been told many times how incredibly attractive I am. They say that I move, talk or look at people in an extremely seductive manner, unconsciously, and that's why I attract almost anyone. Younger, older people, men, women... all of them. People fall in love with me at first sight, they find me unusual but irresistible and I have heard many times that I have the most beautiful eyes they have ever seen.
>>
>>37225377
I know this is a copy pasta but I wish I could be your victim.
>>
>>37225377
Try me bitch, I'll break your heart also nice dubs
>>
>>37225654
Interesting. I've never met anyone who wanted to be hurt. Most guys say they wished they never met me. Are you a masochist, anon?
>>
>>37225377
>>37226024
It sounds very unlikely that you've never met a masochist before if what you said in the OP is true. I'm not that guy but I want to meet someone like you more than anything, and I want her to fuck my heart up as much as she can. Partially because the good parts of the experience would make it worth it for me, and partially because I want to feel things.
>>
>>37225377
I want to be your victim too, but mostly as a test to see how well I can recover from a devastating loss of companionship. Although it might not work in the first place since I'm not a very passionate person.
>>
>>37226085
I'm the opposite, I wanna meet a girl like this to have like a competition to see who can break who
>>
>>37225377
You gotta be stupid if you think I'm reading all that
>>
>>37226146
tl;dr : girl is manipulative and attractive
>>
You're a man unless there's proof otherwise. Fuck off you fat ugly LARPing neckbeard.
>>
I hate people like you so much
I can smell the smug sense of superiority oozing off of you but what you don't know is that to a trained eye you reek of shit.
Bullshitting isn't cool, OP. You're only contributing to the collective that ruins reality.
>>
>>37225377

This is an accurate description of how pretty much every woman is.

In short: never trust a woman, regardless of circumstance. They are lying, conniving monsters in pretty skin. Even the ones that don't acknowledge it, are a lot like OP.
>>
>>37225654
No you don't. I know Robots love to say they want to be manipulated by a girl but it's only because you're so desperate for female attention and contact that you say that. Once you feel real heartbreak you'll know how excruciating it is. It's not worth anything.
>>
>>37226288
You're retarded. I've posted twice in this thread saying exactly that, and the reason I want to experience it is because I want to experience it AGAIN. It's all I want. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible.
>>
>>37226494
Holy shit you're a fucking retard if you think OP isn't a man. Kill yourself imbecile.
>>
File: 1495320874293.jpg (255KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
1495320874293.jpg
255KB, 1300x863px
Bost tits :DDDDD
>>
>>37225377
You are not broken that's average roastie behaviour...

I had it happen to me so much I don't believe what any woman says anymore, I wait and see what happens next and expect nothing
>>
You're just waiting for someone that won't love you.
>>
>>37226195
Shit, man. I experienced the opposite; as a man of lax personality my ex found it incredibly frustrating that I didn't seem 'interested enough' in her while she gave all her heart. Really makes ya think eh
>>
>>37225377
>I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears...
Just the person I need, tell me what I want or where I belong
because I have no clue
>>
>>37226908
>>37226195
Yeah that dude is seriously delusional if he thinks that "most women" are capable of being exceptionally captivating and not being just a warm wet hole
>>
>>37226943
Warm, yeah. Wet I can't imagine you'll ever encounter, you disgusting neckbeard.
>>
File: dogey.jpg (9KB, 167x148px) Image search: [Google]
dogey.jpg
9KB, 167x148px
>>37225377
>when in reality OP is a 32 year old man
>>
>>37227001
If only you knew, buddy
>>
i know the feeling
not connecting anymore is the worst, i hate breakups, i never have the balls to confront them in person so i just do it over the phone
its a strange feel knowing you just shattered someones hopes and dreams but you just dont care enough to feel bad
breaking off connection with entire groups of people because you hurt one of their dear friends
sleeping around at parties to have your partner at the time find out and lose her shit
i recently decided that im not getting in another relationship for at least 2 years
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.