[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autismo things that we do pt.1563

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Voyager_spacecraft.jpg (941KB, 3017x2494px) Image search: [Google]
Voyager_spacecraft.jpg
941KB, 3017x2494px
Can we talk about autistic things that we do every day? I'll start:

>can't eat anything unless I have something to watch
>like drinking water but can never drink it with food
>can't go outside without my headphones
>can't simply say "excuse me" if someone is in my way and have to walk out of my way to get around them
>stutter or mix up words and then just cut off my sentence and let the other person talk
>Hope and pray that no one talks to me when I'm out
>alternate between looking at my phone and putting hands in my pocket when walking as I don't know what to do with my hands
>browse this board

Anyone else wanna contribute?

Pic not related
>>
Self bumperino

Orignello
>>
>>37225193
this has to be the most generalistic "I am socially awkward" post I have ever seen. None of these are 'autistic' you absolute 18 year old without a single problem in his life.

>b-but muh autism I don't know what do with my h-hands!!!

stop, you are a retard. Half of these are self-imposed. You can easily just learn to stop doing these things if you actually took the time to change them.

don't post ever again, you stealth reddit 18 year old "haha I'm so anti social and awkward" normie filth.
>>
>>37226474
Thanks, y-you too

Orgnl
>>
>>37225193
anime poses irl. i don't think they are incredibly noticable and they can be esily explained. they are just so fucking cool so i'll keep doing them. also using weab phrases and mannerisms in my everyday life
>>
>>37225193
>read memes out loud
>repeat jokes as I walk off the PC down to the kitchen
>reread shit that I find interesting or even phonetically catchy
>>
>>37225193
>>stutter or mix up words and then just cut off my sentence and let the other person talk
>>Hope and pray that no one talks to me when I'm out
Sounds like it would be fun to tease you all fucking day
>anon stutters and stops, I just stare and clearly show I'm waiting for him to finish
>talk to him on the street and ask some random shit
>>
File: 1494798993947.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494798993947.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>37225193
>Collect empty egg boxes
>Collect empty filter bags
It just started one day when i thought i might have some use for them later and now i have a pile of them, for some reason i just can't bring myself to throw them away, maybe hoarding more than autism?

>>37226859
>repeat jokes as i walk off the PC
I do that too, didn't know that was autistic behavior, i also have stupid catch phrases i spew commonly, they change every now and then but usually im stuck with one for at least 2 months

>get into a series (game or video), immediately have to go dig up lore on it
>pause a show mid way if i hear the characters talk of something i don't recognize, have to google up what he is talking about before continuing
>spend weeks building stuff in minecraft, one creeper destroying part of my wall ruins my mood and i recreate the world from scrap and start over because it looks off
>spam memes to friends discord and to sister daily
>if i get angry i lose my ability to verbally express myself causing me to rage out and hit table, my knees or something to let it out
>if i catch someone staring at me in the bus i feel the need to stare him down until he stops staring at me, would be down to fight (probably lose) if he would provoke me after
>i've never been knocked out in fight, my pain tolerance is pretty retard level, i've been suplexed and brushed it off (face partially bloated from the impact after, the pain was mild inconvenience, similar to having salt in lip wound)
>every time a woman has shown any interest in me it dies within the first 2 minutes when she talks with me
>>
>>37227250
>didn't know that was autistic behavior
Nobody is actually going to post autistic behavior, this is just stupid shit we do from being socially retarded
>>
>>37226474
aight norm storm
>>
>can't sit through movies anymore
>can't read books anymore, haven't finished one in years even though I've read about 200-300 books years ago
>can't force myself to smile in social situations
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.