[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you hear a recording of your voice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1457321879351.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1457321879351.png
240KB, 428x456px
>when you hear a recording of your voice
>>
I sound like a gay ray romano. I fucking hate it.
I just wanted a good deep voice but instead I sound like I'm doing a bad kermit impression all the time
>>
you know thats not what your actual voice sounds like though right
unless you got some fucking high accuracys expensive equipment it will never sound completely accurate
>>
>>37224530
If you own a microphone, even in a webcam, that was made after 2008 it's pretty fucking accurate. Every time I play a game with people I know IRL and they use voicechat they sound almost exactly the same.
>>
File: EXTREMELY NERVOUS.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
EXTREMELY NERVOUS.png
142KB, 415x367px
>when a character in a movie, TV show or video game has your name
>>
>>37224517
I know, it fucking sucks. My voice sounds fine in my head but to the outside world it is an awkward, bumpy mess.
>>
>when you see a picture of yourself and realize you imagine yourself to be much more attractive than you actually are when you look in the mirror
>>
>realize that looking down makes it seem like your eyes are closed
>>
File: 1435584681213.jpg (32KB, 601x659px) Image search: [Google]
1435584681213.jpg
32KB, 601x659px
>>37224572
>When you see a picture of yourself smiling
>>
>b-b-but people over the intercoms have told me I had a nice voice, even soothing
>my whole life has been a lie after all
>>
>>37224530
I own a studio microphone with a mixer and audio interface. I actually fucking sound like that.
>>
>>37224494
> when you see a photography with you in it
>>
File: 1468941763016.jpg (176KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468941763016.jpg
176KB, 920x720px
>>37224572
WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME
I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA GET MY SHIT TOGETHER AND GET A NICE TAN THIS SUMMER OR IM GONNA EAT A BULLET
>>
>>37224572
The mirror is more accurate than a camera anon. focal length can distort images bretty easily
>>
>>37224699
Good luck anon, just remember there is shit you can do to make it better
>>
>>37224742
what do you do to make a fucked up scull better? never see anyone and spend your life behind a screen? got it covered
>>
Freud wrote of the looking at one's reflection without recognition as characteristic of the unheimlich (unhomelike) or uncanny. according to Freud all jokes evoke the uncanny, because they access the unconscious without defeating the censorship function of the preconscious. so when I see myself in the mirror it's a fucking joke so it's fine.
>>
File: 714.jpg (743KB, 1126x1091px) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
743KB, 1126x1091px
>when you can't record your voice since the 60 dollar mic you just bought breaks within two weeks of buying it

>when even if you could record your voice you couldn't hear it since your 200 dollar pair of headphones youve had for two years just stop working

i literally cant have anything
>>
>>37224742
thanks anon. gotta try hard this summer i need to fucking make it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.