[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got me a sugar baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: cdc.jpg (53KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
53KB, 546x366px
I did it bots. I'm paying for a "gf". I make like 10k a month and I pay this girl 2.5k a month to hang out with me 4 times a month with one overnight.

It's really nice. She's 23, slim, nice feet, amazing. I want her top love me though.
>>
She'll never love you. She loves your money. Stupid.
>>
>4 times a month with one overnigh
You're being ripped off. Proper prostitutes are cheaper. You'd get more time with them and you can try different women every time.
>>
>>37224371
So you're paying her nearly $600 a day?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA
>>
>paying 600 dollars a day just for a girl to come over
holy fuck how pathetic are you
>>
>>37224371
$2.5k a month..

She'd fuck you for a lot less you idiot.
>>
Oh my fucking god.

Some whore makes more money than I do just to hang out with a fat neet.

That's it fuck this country fuck capitalism fuck everything.
>>
>>37224371
you could of put that money to improving yourself for a women to actually want you, but instead you fuck it up anon, instead you make them want you for your money instead of wanting you for what you could of been.
>>
>>37224738
>le ebin self improvement meme
>>
nigga are you actually retarded
>>
>>37224485
Proper prostitutes aren't as perky or excited to see you

>>37224605
Fuck you

>>37224607
We agreed on that amount. I talked to other girls, they wanted more

>>37224611
Not fat

>>37224772
Fuck off
>>
>>37224371
haha you're quite retarded aren't you

hahahaha
>>
>>37224980
she comes over 4 times a month
you stupid?
>>37224975
lol your fucking pathetic just go buy a prostitute you can get one everyday for a month and u will still pay less
>>
>>37225034
Didnt read that, its late
>>
What do you do with her OP? Any good foot stories? Any pics?
>>
>>37225034
It's more than sex. Prostitutes only offer sex, my SB texts me, says she misses, wants to see me, etc. No girl has ever said that to me.

>>37225088
We go out on dates, dinner, movies, take her shopping and stuff. After or 4 intimate date, she says she feels I'm holding back. I tell her my feet thing. She is super open and made me feel comfortable and is really into making me feel wanted
>>
Where the fuck do you work. I'm so poor holy shit. I'm a fatty but would totally hang out and cuddle and play vidya with awkward dudes for money
>>
I'm not sure if this is bait or not.
>>
>>37225239
Work in tech in Los Angeles. Make an account in Seeking Arrangement, you will find who is around your area.

>>37225263
No bait
>>
>>37225221
ahahah you realise you're PAYING HER TO TEXT YOU THAT SHIT. SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE YOU, SHE DOESNT MISS YOU, SHE DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, SHE JUSTS WANTS YOUR MONEY.
>>
>>37225406
No shit, I realize it.

I'm 29, never had a gf, and I really want to experience this. I can never feel this if i don't pay for it.
>>
>>37225467
at the back of your mind, you'll know none of it is genuine. you arent experiencing it, you're experiencing a fake reality of it.
>>
>>37224975
You're a retard. Who's getting ripped the fuck off. For 2.5 k a month you should be able to see her at least twice a week, but basically whenever you want.

Also as others have said for that amount you could get a personal trainer, stylist and seduction coach to improve yourself.

My suggestion? Ditch her after this current month and get someone who knows their place and realises that their daddy gets to see them whenever he wants.
>>
>>37225495
May be fake. But it's nice to hang out with a beautiful girl naked at night and talk about movies
>>
>>37225467
If you make money you could pay to improve yourself so you can get a gf you retard.

If you're going to buy a pretend-gf prostitute st least get a better deal .

YOU COULD BUY A REFUGEE WIFE FROM SYRIA or Ukraine or something for less and they'd actually be full time and wouldn't be sucking 3 other guy's dicks in between seeing you for your 1 evening a week. You chump.
>>
>>37224415
women don't love anything other than money you dumb fuck
>>
>>37225573
2.5k is cheap for LA area.

>>37225627
Can't improve autism. I do go to the gym, bee clothes, style, etc, but if women don't know I have money, they are not attracted to me.
>>
>tfw you will never have a qt $2,500/month prostitute pretend girlfriend who effectively treats you exactly like her boyfriend

Why live?
>>
>>37225644
LOL, are you serious? Go outside and meet people you ugly piece of shit
>>
>>37225945
LOL look at the mad roastie
>>
>>37224371
If it makes you happy, good for you.
>>
>>37225644
I knew a Chad who was broke and uncultured as fuck but female med students and lawyers would literally drive hours to his dingy rundown apartment to get fucked hard and rough.

The female need for Alpha male is only going to increase as women become more educated and wealthier than men. Women don't need stability or provisioning from men, they ONLY need to fulfill their carnal desire.

It's sad that OP chooses to act as the archetypal beta to get women instead of becoming the Alpha.
>>
Of all the pathetic shit that gets posted here day in and day out, this may be the worst. I'd rather have another faggot thread than know OP exists.
>>
>>37224371
I'm jealous. Orgnlas
>>
>2.5k a month
damn, that's enough to live off of. she's got a good gig.
>>
If you get sex out of it, you're doing fine however if your just paying her to hang around you should reconsider your life
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.