[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a girl tells you she wants to go out then says she can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1475074904401.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1475074904401.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>tfw a girl tells you she wants to go out then says she can't because she's "too busy" for the next month and stops texting you

Why do women do this? Why can't they just say no?
>>
>Woman tries to let you down easy
>You cant take a hint
>WHY DONT THEY JUST SAY NO

>Woman just says no
>OMFG WHAT A MEAN ROASTIE CUNT WHY ARE WOMEN SO CRUEL

Nothing she did would have made you feel okay about being rejected. So shut up.
>>
>>37224249
Well she told me she wanted to go out and even said yes when I asked her so fuck off redditor. It's being led on and that's why I'm mad. If she just said no first thing I'd be ok with it.
>>
>>37224196

It's easier for her.

I've done the same thing, to be honest.

I WANT to go out, I WANT to hang out, but when the time rolls around I'm not interested in the effort.

The good intentions are there, the action backing those intentions are not.
>>
Too many options. For every decent looking girl there are 100 guys she can choose from. I doubt you were even a priority, you may have been just cute enough for her to be interested, but likely there are 20 more guys shes interested in who outclass you in every way, and once they make a move or are free, the lesser guys in her orbit get shafted.
>>
>>37224310

I'm a guy, btw.

It really has nothing to do with you.

I've blown off lots of girls, simply because I desire a relationship enough to make connections, but don't have the energy to go out and devote the energy to a relationship.
>>
>>37224249
>implying everyone reacts the same

Scenario 1
>wanna go out?
>no
Well that's the end of that, end of story.
Scenario 2
>wanna go out?
>maybe, idk, ask me next week
>hey let's go out
>ok, wait something came up next time for sure
this continuous for weeks or even months, giving false hope and wasting people's time and effort.
Scenario 3
>Hey let's go out
>I'm kinda busy
>Proceeds to tell everyone and anyone you asked her out and makes a huge deal about it and rejecting you
This is worse case scenario rather than a simple no and parting of the ways she has to make sure nobody sees you as a person

I'm sure most Robots would like definitive yes or no answers. Helping to pursue other interests or individuals
>>
Women are evil. Fuck em. They just love messing with our heads because it gets their sick twisted little minds off. Makes them feel like they have power over you
>>
>>37225019
This is what happened to me
>wanna go out
>yeah :)))
>great what day is good for you
>idk
>how about this day
>umm i'm busy that day and that day
>oh what days are you not busy
>ummm idk let me check
>doesn't say anything
>>
>>37225062
>she said yes
that's good
maybe she is legitimately busy
>>
>>37224196
women are the real autists
>>
>>37225062
Yeah she's not super interested. Chad probably called her up.
>>
>>37224288
>He said a thing I don't like! He's a plebbitor!
Don't be a retard next time and maybe you won't be so butthurt
>>
>>37224196
Maybe she had reasons

Maybe you weren't a good person to be trusted with said reasons =O
>>
>>37224196

Lies come with fear. At least that woman fears you.
>>
>>37225304
Thus you will never know the truth
>or maybe you're just shit
>>
>>37225062
she's a cunt
>>37225300
redditor
>>
she wants to go out, just not with you
>>
>>37224196
They like to line up multiple opportunities in case the better ones fall through, obviously hers didn't. It's a very well oiled process that they don't even feel a single ounce of guilt about.
>>
>>37225021

And you're an angel? I'm no white knight, but lying to yourself is the worst thing there is. Admit your own selfishness and then you can act on it unrestricted by miseducation and fear.
>>
>>37225062
That's fucked up. Why would a woman say yes then play games like that? They truly don't give a single fuck about men.
>>
Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza and pretend i'm not fat"
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.
>>
>>37226101
>implying everyone uses tinder

there's a world beyond that
>>
>>37226153

Facebook alone would still be enough. Then we have twitter, instagram, snapchat. There are very few girls who aren't involved in social media.
>>
>>37225062
>great what day is good for you
>oh what days are you not busy

Robots are so fucking clueless it hurts.
>>
>>37226402
There are too many different social media apps in the first place. They are like cancerous growths taking up resources on my phone.
>>
>>37226438
What should I have done then normie
>>
>>37227523
Give her a date. Be a man pussy.
>>
File: 1481491965015.png (13KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481491965015.png
13KB, 473x454px
>>37224196
>Why do women do this
She thinks she's worth more than you, she puts you on the side because she doesn't care about you.

>Why can't they just say no
Why can't you?
>>
>>37224196
>new girl gets hired at work
>textbook definition of manic pixie dreamgirl, into all sorts of hipster shit
>great taste in music, same sense of humor
>constantly complains about not having friends, being misunderstood
>slowly develops crush on me
>researches my hobbies in her free time so she can have more to add to discussions about them
>asks me out one day while blushing, like some shit out of an anime
>afterwards always says she's busy, doesn't have time
>quits out of nowhere

>now "ironically" listens to mumble rappers and speaks in ebonics
>only hangs out with niggers and spics now
>>
>>37227698
he did you retarded nigger
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.