[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever eaten raw meat before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Have you ever eaten raw meat before?
>>
Yes, I've eaten completely raw steak just to see what it was like. It's better blue if not rare.
>>
>>37222825
Ive had ceviche before if that counts, it was bretty gud
>>
File: 1493635348967.jpg (105KB, 666x660px)
1493635348967.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>37222825
Oh, only since I was like 10? You murricans are missing out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare
>>
>>37222896
Tartare is pretty common in America, friend. Just not for poor people
>>
>>37222825
Yes I've eaten sushi
>>
>>37222825
Lots of people have eaten raw beef. I'm more interested if anyone here has eaten raw pork/chicken
>>
>>37222825
Yeah, if you season it properly it tasted pretty much like the cooked one. The touch can be a bit weird tho.
>>
>>37222825
I like seasoned raw chicken
>>
>>37222896
>Cultural differences in raw meat consumption are thought to be a cause of regional variation in the prevalence of toxoplasma infection (ranging from around 55% in France down to 10% in the United Kingdom).[12]
Hahahaha
>>
>>37222825
I like to eat it just to get the worm eggs inside. Hosting parasites makes me feel like my life has at least some value
>>
Do oysters count? If yes, then no, no I haven't
>>
All the time, as a kid I would sneak little bites of ground beef while mom was cooking. Not really raw but people act like it's ridiculous to enjoy rare beefsteak or medium rare pork loin and chicken breast. Maybe I'm playing with fire but they wouldn't be selling it if they were heavily infected. I think refrigeration is a meme though so my immune system is stronger than most's. I will cook something and leave it on the stove. It's not until about the 60hr mark that it takes on a different taste. I've seen pussies throw bread out because of a little mold. They would be horrified if the saw me scooping mold off the top of my fermented vegetables. Microbes are like spiders. Kind of creepy if you're a bitch, but the overwhelming majority are harmless.
>>
>>37222825
I had an argument with a mate in the pub about human evolution or something and to prove a point I went to the nearest Tesco and bought a minute steak and came back and ate it to prove the point. I got kicked out the pub and barred and thus began my reputation as a weirdo in that town.
>>
>>37222825
Yeah your mums raw meat, ate it so hard it got well-done
>>
>>37222825
No, but this kid does in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwNbLhreKM
>>
>>37222825
Sushi, ceviche, raw marinated steak.
>>
>>37222825
If sashimi counts, then yes.
Not brave enough to eat raw beef, maybe if I find a butcher who wouldn't fuck it up then yeah I'd try it
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 448x252px
>>37222825
Germanfag here,
We germans eat something called mett, which Is really just ground pork with a few spices.
Delicious when topped with onions.
>>
>>37223508
Is that baron trump?
>>
>>37222825
I've eaten raw whale meat. It's okay, but not impressive.
>>
>>37222825
it is just me or raw meat taste sweet?
>>
>>37223715
>raw pork
you guys must have full with parasites
>>
>>37222825

Me and my friend 69 each other when we were younger to see what a blowjob feels like, does this count?
>>
I made a burger once but didnt broil it long enough and wound up eating mostly raw beef.
Was breddy good.
>>
Friendly reminder that:
>Raw>Cooked
>>
>>37222825
Yes.
It's tough to chew, surprisingly.
>>
>>37222965
>raw pork/chicken
Thats how you get the bugs
>>
>>37225645
Not the same Anon but our meat isn't as shitty as yours.
>>
not quite completely raw, but i had a barely cooked steak. chewing each bite took like a fucking minute before it was able to be swallowed. flavor was alright but it went away after 10-15 seconds of chewing so it felt like a messed up gum for most of it

i was not a fan
>>
I've had Kobe steak that was so smooth you could easily eat it raw. Most of the slices I ate just slightly fried on the hot stone they brought, but I also ate a bit raw.
>>
>>37222825
Yeah raw horse meat. Traditional Tatar dish, they grind it by putting it under their saddle. You'll find it in Eastern European restaurants
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.