[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you effectively kill off desire, lust etc??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

How do you effectively kill off desire, lust etc??
>>
>>37222328
cut balls off

even my 89 year old grandpa gets horny when watching tv
>>
>>37222328
Realise no one will ever truly like you and everything you consume is just a waste of resources.
What you don't do however is become an hero.
Instead you try to become a better person by not taking more than you need and giving everything you have to others.
>>
>>37222357
sounds a bit drastic....i was hoping someone would have some kind of transcendental meditation technique
>>
>>37222425
Try to realise that you are still indebted to society (not only monetarily but also emotionally) and all you can most likely do is slow the process of getting in debt by not requiring things from others.
Your only desire should be to one day become a useful member of the tribe.
>>
>>37222328
just become depressed
>>
>>37222357
This won't work, it will diminish your sex drive but it won't kill all longing for a woman, had to become a eunuch as a babby.
>>
Just fap

Once you're done you won't feel like it anymore, if you do fap again
>>
>>37222328
If you hit your head really hard at the right spot.
>>
>>37222425
I don't think you can kill off desire completely, you can only learn how to live with it.

Any form of meditation that requires discipline (such as sitting still for a period of time) will help you control your desires.
>>
>>37222561
well at least it's a step closer to what op asked

>>37222425
>meditation
All that does is make you feel calm and sleepy. A lot of the time people are wound and always looking for something to do. After meditation for 40 minutes I didn't feel the need to do anything. I was just happy "being"
>>
>>37222328
can't be done
you're wired to fuck
maybe try to cross the wires
>>
>>37222641
keep in mind I would still feel intense lust if I saw a chick so mediation won't help op. It makes relieves stress
>>
Fap every day until you can't fap anymore. You'll feel like a eunuch
>>
>>37222530
>useful member of the tribe
Nice try Shlomo
>>
Dehydrate yourself for a week, i'm on the 2nd day and it's working wonders against depression too
>>
I whack off even if my body and mind tells me to stop.
There's no desire and lust when your boner is constantly on the verge of calling it quits.
>>
>>37222328
you sculpt yourself a girlfriend out of marble with all the money youve saved up on NEET BUX then you shout MOM DAD COME LOOK WHAT IVE MADE!! A GIRLFRIEND!!!

when you look in their eyes and see that level of sheer disappointment you will then and only then transcend lust and desire.
>>
>>37222875
>sculpting yourself an highly detailed statue of a woman
>sheer disappointment

dude
>>
>>37222328
castration or suicide are probably your best options
>>
>>37222958
no im not talking about OPs picture.
im talking about the one i made for myself at 15

it was playdoh and cum. quite some blood too because i used a knife to sculpt the "features" and because i was and still am severly depressed decided to cut my own wrists during the sculpting.
>>
>>37222988
>>37222357
>cut off balls
>losing the chance to tame the beast within
>learn nothing

You guys suck at advice.
Maybe heed your own advice so we can prevent another generation of shitty advice-givers.
>>
>>37222407
is it morally wrong for me to fuck a way hotter girl if possible?
>>
Take ssri's. I used to take them for depression but when I stopped my sex drive returned 100 fold.
>>
>>37223070
If you've got a chance, why not?
>>
Nofap, antidepressants, antipsychotics, or antiandrogens.

Why would you want to though? My fleshlight and 2D is plenty to keep me satisfied.
>>
>>37223070
Consentual sex usually doesn't take any value away, instead it creates it by making the people involved happy. So not wrong at all, as long as you don't fuck up.
>>
>>37223143
>>37223096
i have the chance and im sure i can get away with it
>>
Dive into philosophy, stoicism and buddhism.. its fucking hard to do all that shit I know but it really pays off
>>
>>37222328
Make yourself autistic.
>>
>>37222550
this
deep depression does it for me
or atleas just remember that feeling and you'll lose the lust immediately
>>
>>37222328
You can't kill it off, but you can tame it.

But taming it is really, really fucking hard.
>>
>>37222407

You sound like a weak person that justifies his fear with kindness. True kindness can only stem from a position of power, when there's a choice between helping someone or fucking him/her over. You're just blending in with the rest so that you aren't noticeable and don't have to deal with violence that comes with bravery. Even a cruel dictator is a better person than you.
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>37223096
this. sertraline blocks almost all of my libido

but it doesn't block my feelings
>>
File: s.jpg (87KB, 873x915px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
87KB, 873x915px
>tfw haven't popped a boner in over a week
>literally since I started watching more anime

explain this shit. is my dick gonna fall off?
>>
>>37222328
Get yourself where you want to be so you don't need to turn to easy answers to satiate you
Fall so deeply in love with an idea that human women simply cannot compare
>>
>>37222328
for me it was antipsychotics. 25 mg olanzapine to be specific. havent been happier in years now i dont even care about women
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.