[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go deeper?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 20170523_131540-2390x4249.jpg (1MB, 2390x4249px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_131540-2390x4249.jpg
1MB, 2390x4249px
Should I go deeper?
>>
>>37221971
Yes on the wrists now.
>>
>>37221971
if you can't see bone, you're not cutting deep enough
>>
>>37221971
do it around your neck, go for an artery next time
>>
>>37221985
It's hard because if they're seen I'll be sent away or kicked out
>>
No because one day you'll outgrow this faggotry but the scars will always be there.

t. Someone who did cut deeper.
>>
>>37221997
why? where are you?
>>
>>37222013
/Thread

Can sadly relate, shit I was a dumb kid back then
>>
>>37222013
but the scars remind me that the past is real
>>
>>37222022
My parents house they said they'd send me away if I did it and if I refused I'd be kicked out.

>>37222048
It's on my upper leg and I specifically didn't cut deep enough to leave much of a scar
Plus it felt good
>>
>>37222013
Fucking this.I used to cut deep enough that a few of them probably needed stitches and burned myself with cigs. But now that I've grown out of it I'm left with the reminder of what edgy attention seeking faggot I was and get asked "what happened to your arm anon?" Whenever someone sees them and shit gets super awkward.

But you're also a pussy as bitch for giving yourself cat scratches and calling that cutting, lel. Fucking pleb.
>>
>>37222062
lol your parents said they would kick you out if you cut yourself? wtf? hide that shit then
>>
That's not even deep enough to scar pussy.
>>
>>37222057
Yeah and they will also be a giant red flag for most people you want to romance or have sex with.
>>
Stop this faggotry, it's fucking useless

That or cut your wrists so deep you don't have to worry about being caught
>>
>>37222108
>>37222077
So I should go deeper?
There was lots of blood from these so I don't want it to be too hard to clean but if you want I will go deeper
>>
>>37221971
Do it, the pain is surprisingly comforting. But I am sure you know that already.
>>
>>37221971
please do other forms of self harm.
concussion.
>>
>>37222122
I see... how long until you can live on your own?
>>
>>37222126
I don't wanna die. I just wanna get my mind off of things and feel good, not scar myself/kill myself.
>>
Why are you cutting yourself anon?
>>
Does cutting turn anyone else on? It really gets me going and makes me cum hard.

It makes me feel like a coke head when they just finish a line.
>>
Do it faggot. Cut deeper.
>>
>>37222180
It didn't turn me on, but it became part of my daily habit. Like I would cut and fap around the same time. It was what made me feel alive because I was some hormonally charged teenager.

>>37221971

No. This isn't a dick measuring contest. You won't be proud of your scars.

It's been years and I still feel like I didn't cut deep enough sometimes but that's just cause my entire personality is defined by an inferiority complex and the fact that I'm a giant fucking fraud lol.

I'm glad I didn't though.
>>
>>37221971
Just stick your hand in ice water.
It hurts more and doesnt damage your skin idiot.
>>
>>37221971
just seeing that pic makes me want to start cutting again
>>
Do the webbing between fingers and toes and post with timestamp fagOP
>>
>>37222161
>>37222137
D-do you habe benis?
>>
>>37223901
Yes I do have one.
I won't show tho
>>
>>37223953
You should give It a cut. You never know, you might cum.

post results
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.