[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is balding a good reason to end this ride?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hh.png (54KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
54KB, 1280x1280px
Is balding a good reason to end this ride?
>>
>>37221856
yes

your genes aren't welcome here
>>
>>37221886
good

thx anon
>>
Just shave your head and own it.
>>
>>37221931
i don't want to be mr clean

also im short (5.8)
>>
>>37221953
It's Mr. Clean or balding dude who can't move on. This is the way your head is now, whether you embrace it or not. Just go for it, dude.
>>
>>37222026
All i want to go for is the good ol rope

no hair no life. also i'm very early twenties. i need hair.
>>
>>37222072
You only feel that way because you don't have a choice. Don't tell me you never considered going shaved before. Now your head is making you go through with it.
>>
>>37222139
did it like two years ago. everyone disrespected me because balding was evident. i don't want to buzz again.

should i just end it
>>
>>37222162
You actually give a shit about what people think about your head, that's your issue. Just fucking do whatever works for you and don't waste thought on what others think. And they'll respect the confident dude, no matter what his head is like, more than the meek fuck who cares about what people think of what's on his head.
>>
>>37222220
i hope you'll never experience this shit because that's not that easy when everyone just pities you because you're a genetic freak.
>>
>>37222290
You think your a freak because hair is falling off your head? Unless you really, REALLY loved your hair it's not even a bad thing. It's only bad if you can't commit and leave what doesn't fall off, dude.
>>
>>37222358
it looks so bad. when i buzzed i looked subhuman. life shouldn't be like this at 20
>>
>>37222397
That's just you being down on yourself, man.
>>
>>37222397

I am in the exact same boat.

I intended to live out of spite until I decide to off myself.

Probably going to do so in about a year but it isn't because of the hair.

You should read Seneca and other stoics, that'll help you.
>>
>>37222489
You guys would really even factor your hair into whether you want to keep living or not?
>>
>>37222220
>le just be confident xD meme
fuck you, seriously. I take it that you are not experiencing hair loss, right? In you aren't, then you are in no place to try and give advice
>>
>>37221953

Hair transplantation and toupes have come a long way. You'll be fine.
>>
>>37222595
You wanna cry about fucking hair go for it.
>>
>>37221856
the thing I hate the most is switching between suicide-mode and apathy
either one would work fine as a constant
>>
File: adultaang.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adultaang.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
strange, I always thought baldies look cool. A bald man is like the ultimate masculine man imo and who gives a fuck what others think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.