[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make love to me Eggman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3519.jpg (61KB, 583x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3519.jpg
61KB, 583x565px
ITT we help our dear friend Eggman get his streams more views.

Last night Eggman posted a heartfelt video about the tradgedy in Manchester. It was very moving and I thought it would put him into the stratosphere in terms of Internet celebs.

However as of noon today the video only had three views.

Despite the fact that he tried to kill himself twice eggman might be one of the smartest people on the Internet. Let's help him with ideas for his streams so he can stop dabbling in Molly and start making money.
>>
>>37221379

Only if he swallows a lightbulb whole. Then I'll donate too
>>
>>37221379
>drew Eggman from memory last night
>see this
>realize I fucked up the nose
Whoops, though it was jewier and more bulbous.
>>
>>37221379

Eggman is like the evil reviewbrah.
>>
>>37221379
I have a weird crush on eggman :o
>>
>>37221379
>Last night Eggman posted a heartfelt video about the tradgedy in Manchester.
>attentionwhore uses tragedy totally unrelated to him for (you)s
vomit
>>
Why does anyone give a shit about this normalfag?
>>
Link to video? fdsfdsfsdfsdfaaaqqwqw
>>
>>37222068
>looks like that
>normalfag
Lmfao
>>
>>37221379
>smartest person on the internet
Funny i don't really get that impression from his videos
>>
>>37221379

>Taking a picture with his shirt off
>Shamelessly shilling for donations
>Faking homelessness to get $$$ to buy his GF shit
>Probably was laughing at people stupid enough to fall for it.
>Has a youtube channel.

Hate this guy. He was so dishonest with his 'viewers' that most of them told him to fuck off.

If this was a roastie we would've put his fucking head on a pike.
>>
>>37222998
How did he fake homelessness? What girlfriend? The fuck lol
>>
File: eggman by memory.png (2MB, 537x1923px) Image search: [Google]
eggman by memory.png
2MB, 537x1923px
>>37221577
Got the eyes, jawline, and hopeless expression pretty close though.
>>
>>37222998
Dont fall for the lies dude.
>>
>>37223520
>>37223650

Guess you didn't really know toby reynolds.
>>
I love Eggman the way I love my stand by me memories of my friends from high school who ended up working at gas stations or looking like comic book guy from the Simpsons before they hit 30. But.

Why would you photograph yourself like that, put yourself out there like that, and groom and maintain your appearance like that? This is what I imagine people from the future who have transitioned from female to male or male to female, but then changed their mind and transitioned back, would look like. Trans trans. Possibly even trans trans trans. Your drivers license would have hole punch cards for gender and every 7 transitions you would get a free coffee.
>>
>>37223615
anon this is really good. draw eliza from memory
>>
Use ytmonster.net cunt
>>
>>37222756

>has had sex
>Not a normalfag

I swear this board is overrun by redditors like you
>>
He could pass as a trap well. He wouldn't be pretty but he could pass as a girl. A lesbian girl right?
>>
>>37223704
Tell me then

>>37223885
Most people here have had sex. Don't fall for the memes
>>
File: Eliza from memory.png (680KB, 554x699px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza from memory.png
680KB, 554x699px
>>37223810
I'm not as versed in camwhores, Eliza's the heroin junkie, right?
>>
>>37224159
yeah. that doesn't look like her but it's still really good
>>
>>37224829
Oh yeah.
I was totally thinking of Rose when it came to the facial features.
>>
>>37224849
it actually looks like rose now that you say that! did you go to art school or something?
>>
>>37224881
No, I'm just deeply retarded in that I can't recall most people's name, and since going to college I've tried to sketch down the face of every classmate and professor I have with their names underneath so I can use it as a cheat sheet. I've started to get good at creating a likeness and even holding the image of a face in my memory with more clarity.
>>
>>37222998

So his ssn really wasn't leaked. I knew nobody would be that naive to give away their ssn like that.
>>
>>37223615
Is that him dancing with Pizza? kek
>>
>>37221379
He already had good success with the original black pill video. It had well over 100k views in a week.
>>
>>37226397
It is him with Pizza, nice catch.
>>
EGG STREAM

https://youtu.be/0utD8O11nP4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.