[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies look so good? They all have perfect skin that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
How do normies look so good? They all have perfect skin that's pleasing to look at but I look like a diseased corpse with bags under my eyes and greenish grey skin that just looks utterly lifeless

I've been trying to think of what it must be
>exercise
Nope, I do that, I go for walks every day
>being outside
Nope, I actually spend a lot of time outside, probably more than your average normie
>eating well
Normies don't even eat well and I eat okay, I do have quite a bit of junk food but the normies I know of do to
>sleep
This is the only one I haven't confirmed, I have terrible sleep. But that can't be it, normies have terrible sleeping patterns too cause they're always up at like 2 o'clock partying and they're always tired and in need of coffee to wake them up

so what could it be? what's their secret?
>>
Extended periods of depression CAN affect your appearance. It makes you look worse.
>>
>>37221294
This explains fucking everything.
>>
>>37221294
oh fuck

another thing to worry about, thanks m8
>>
The only thing you haven't tried is an actual skin care regimen. Use natural products like coconut oil, turmeric, egg whites, lemon juice, etc.
>>
>>37221383
Eh I'm pretty sure normies don't do that stuff, at least not most of them

Unless we're talking about women that is
>>
>>37221409
Roasties wear makeup.
If you're good, you can wear makeup as a man and even roasties won't notice.
>>
i dont know what to tell you man i smoke, eat garbage, drink every day and am almost 30 and i have zero wrinkles, nice, clear skin great teeth not balding and if i shave i look 19 again
>>
Because good looks make you a normie, that's all.

If you're ugly, people are less inclined to socialize with you, crippling your development in that regard and eventually making you into the robot you are right now.
>>
>>37221190
No, I get plenty of sleep and I still have the greenish redish skin.
>>
>>37221409
Normies outside of America do use more natural products for their health benefits, skin is a normal thing to have and take care of.
>>
>exercise
and
>walks every day
Aren't equatable. Walking is a basic human function and you shouldn't believe that "going for a walk" is more than what you are capable of. Try harder.

>Normies don't even eat well and I eat okay
If you don't eat at least 5 fruit/veg per day and balance your meals according to protein/starch/veg then you aren't eating right and you deserve to look like shit. You are what you eat.

>normies have terrible sleeping patterns too cause they're always up at like 2 o'clock partying and they're always tired and in need of coffee to wake them up
Stop it, not every normie goes on a bender 7 days a week.

Also, drink more water, this shit keeps my skin tight and looking hydrated. 6-8 glasses per day of pure H2O.
>>
Also wash your pillowcases and sheets.
>>
>>37221294
The reason i'm depressed is because I look horrible, this is NOT fucking fair. What did god mean by this??
>>
>>37221896
>Walking is a basic human function and you shouldn't believe that "going for a walk" is more than what you are capable of

Yeah cause every normie runs a marathon every day, I forgot that part

This is about how NORMIES can have good skin seemingly without doing anything at all. Don't give me your "how to have good skin" tips if it doesn't apply to normies
>>
>>37222118
Did I say normies run you fucking sperg?
I'm saying that our bodies were designed to be able to walk. It's a basic function each and every one of us, barring a medical or physical handicap, are capable of.

>This is about how NORMIES can have good skin seemingly without doing anything at all.
Why do you think normies don't do everything while you slave your ass off on those long ass walks you think you go on?
>>
>>37222279
I go on walks for pleasure, not for exercise, that's just a bonus.

I was just saying that that's not the reason they have good skin obviously it must be something else

Yeah sure some normies exercise, but it's almost every normie I see outside that has good skin and I'm 100% they don't all exercise more than walking.
>>
>>37221190
I strongly believe that a good sleep every night will cure a lot of mental and physical issues.

I get nearly 8 hours every night and I'm happier than most people on this board I think
>>
>>37222380
Diet is huge, though most people don't eat what I'd consider a healthy diet.
You're right about most normies not exercising either, I apologise for my fit of rage over the walking issue.

I think a lot of it is luck, "genetics", exposure to things. Everyones' skin microbiome varies slightly, and this would have an effect on one's skin.
No one's skin in perfect either, and camera filters really fuck with how we perceive others' appearance online. In person, though, everyone has their own problems.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.