[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to live a long life? If so explain yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: normies.png (411KB, 481x465px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
411KB, 481x465px
Do you want to live a long life? If so explain yourself.
>>
Absolutely not, I'm going to be killing myself no later than the day before my 50th birthday. I do NOT want to see myself degrade into a living corpse and look like death.
>>
>living for a long time is bad because you'll get ugly

You're more vapid, shallow, and disgusting than any normalfag
>>
No. 75 is good for me. Even 70.
>>
sure, if alzheimers is cured by my 50s/60s
>>
>>37221153
this. i've planned to die before my athletic performance takes a 30% drop. heroin overdose will be my method.
>>
i don't want to be an old sack of shit, but i would like to be a wise old man
>>
>not wanting to be alive as VR an A.I. get more and more advanced

Fucking plebs. NORMIES are actually the ones who want to die early and are afraid of getting old. PATRICIANS will try to extend their lifespan as much as possible.
>>
>>37221165
The pain that goes with it is implied bakayaro.

You get bleeding anus naturally just because you're 50 plus with how our bodies are designed. Fuck living long. People get mid life cirsis at 40 because you're supposed to die around then. Your life is over at that point. Your most happy memories, chances to change yourself and the world, all gone. Genetically and historically, we had children by 18, that means by 40 you'll likely have had multiple children that are already adults, historically. You should die in your 40s.
>>
File: 1448572777207.gif (103KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1448572777207.gif
103KB, 458x438px
>>37221110
Depends. With good lifestyle without cigarettes/alcohol and with using modern anti aging creams you can look good up to 75 (considering you would start with the lifestyle while you are still 20 or so). But another big issue is the psychological one. Old people feel left out by the world and all they can do is just sit at home and watch TV. I think I could deal with being alone pretty well. The important question is, is there any point to living beyond 60-70?
>>
I've been thinking about it more and more lately, and I think that I'm going to try to stay fit and healthy as long as I can. When I get to the point where physical activity becomes too strenuous or painful, or I just become too slow, then I'll head out into the woods and survive as long as I can until something gets me.
I just need to avoid getting married or knocking anyone up until then so that I don't have to worry about leaving behind a family.
>>
>>37221233
>>Is there any point to living without substance abuse?

fify
>>
I'm killing myself as soon as I can't stay active anymore, the numbers don't mean anything to me. I got to meet a delta oper8r who was fucking 60 and still going strong.
>>
>>37221110
I want to live a long, long life of living, yes.
>>
Yes, I'd like to get a lot more reading done before the long sleep
>>
I want to suck on that government tit as long as possible.

I bet it's fun to be a grandpa too. Like all the best parts of parenting(seeing your genes propagated, teaching, gift-giving) without the bad parts(waking up at 6 to bring them to school, dealing with them being sick, etc).
>>
>>37221110
If I could stay youthful I wouldn't mind living until the majority of humans have died off despite being suicidal (if I had more time here I wouldn't be as afraid of living). I don't want shrivel up and turn into a retard though.
>>
>>37221110
As long as I have my faculties and senses and am not bedridden I want to for a long time
>>
>>37221110
If I feel my brain ever start to deteriorate then I will likely off myself, until then I can indulge in hobbies and live the simple life under the radar.

It's not so bad.
>>
>>37221457
I have major issues psychologically, but apparently I'm young and good looking. It's a pretty good feel when you can tell a girl she's pretty and get a smile.

Also moms have hit on me before. Once I get old is there really any point anymore?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.