[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw constant rape urges How do I get rid of these negative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: more perfect.jpg (235KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
more perfect.jpg
235KB, 904x1280px
>tfw constant rape urges
How do I get rid of these negative impulses? I don't want to go tell a therapist because I don't want to get institutionalized again. When I look at women I just want to hold them down, choke them, and have my way with them. I would never actually go through with it but it's very uncomfortable and makes me feel guilty so I'd like these urges to stop
>>
Sorry bro, sometimes you just need to be institutionalized again.
>>
>>37221010
High test? Are you doing nofap or working out?
>>
rape someone and it will go away.
>>
>>37221085
I'm working out and cutting back on fapping. only 2 times a week instead of every day.
>>
>>37221010
Please rape me
Originalus
>>
>>37221010

Use tinder and fuck every couple of days
>>
>>37221134
Would love to, sorry it's the internet
>>37221141
I feel like it would be awkward and difficult to get laid on tinder. Also I'm roommates with my sister so I can't bring girls back to my place
>>
>>37221177
Then it's easy
Rape your sister
>>
The gym just makes things worse. All those girls in sports bras and either spandex shorts or tights.
>>
File: OoO putin.jpg (228KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
OoO putin.jpg
228KB, 1180x787px
>>37221245
k-kono... kono powa
>>
>>37221295
lol

>>
>>37221127
well high test gives you that urges, i'm struggling same as you
>>
>>37221284
don't remind me. at least in the gym there's so many people around that you can't get lost in your head and it's easier to stay grounded
>>
>>37221010
fellow sadist here

you wont act on it unless you feel you can on a moral level, allow yourself to enjoy it and it will feel less threatening

would suggest entering the fetish community, munches are fairly welcoming and you should be able to get acceptance there, just dont reveal your power level, shit is tumblr central
>>
>>37221332
is there no way out without ruining my gainz
>>
>>37221010
Check out fetlife, look into your local BDSM scene. There's women who actively want you to hurt them, choke them, and have your way with them, you just need to find them.
>>
>>37221357
idk I don't feel like I would be very comfortable hanging out in a setting like that. i think i would feel even more sleazy than i already do
>>
>>37221010
I know these feels, then again it's been 9 years since I got laid
>>
>>37221406
trust me its chill as fuck, and it gives you a place to open up, alternatively get internet friends to speak to about it that arent anonymous randoms on r9k
>>
>>37221361
try to focus on some task, or find a way to be tired at the end of a day, do something which put rape thoughts out of your head
>>
>>37221434
repressing it and hating yourself will make it worse, it will cause schizophrenia because of dissociation, and will end up causing you to conjor up a devil or something as an alternate personality that will act for you, just accept it and enjoy it nigger, without raping randoms
>>
>>37221459
>just accept it and enjoy it nigger, without raping randoms
what? this sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>37221591
you can choose between accepting it, or leaving it to fester in the back of your mind like serial killers do

its a part of you, find ways you can enjoy it without hurting anyone
>>
>>37221624
>its a part of you, find ways you can enjoy it without hurting anyone
I don't think I can
>>
>>37221738
trust me, you can, it just feels like you cant, it takes more willpower to openly accept yourself with this than to repress it, dont listen to cunts who say otherwise, find someone who is into this and fuck them up, that way everyone wins
>>
>>37221738
Find a chick who wants to be tossed around in bed for fucks sake.
>>
>>37222008
>>37222116
I can't just find someone who likes it, because I think part of why I have the urges is the crippling self-hatred and feeling that I don't deserve anything (including love and sex) and have to take them by force, against her will. I'm too fucked up
>>
>>37222247
Trust me, they exist, I spent two hours this morning giving someone electroshock therapy, they just feel as yuck about it as you do
>>
>>37221357

Did/ do you have rape urges? Are they sated by roleplay?
>>
>>37222325
You misunderstand: I don't doubt that women exist that enjoy that stuff. The problem is that I'm too self-loathing to ever approach women consensually, that's why I have the urge to just rape them. Similarly, whenever women have expressed interest in me in the past, I'm no longer attracted to them at all. Like I said, I'm a bent and broken person
>>
>>37222247
Sounds like you could escape the urges by not being a depressed sadbrains. Wouldn't that be a load off you? If you liked yourself you wouldn't feel guilty looking at chick's and just find one who wants animalistic sex.
>>
>>37222420
they're sated by the warning I give people before they decide to play with me, that warning states that when they say no, I say YES

>>37222476
exactly, your path to success is by accepting yourself, you'll loathe yourself less and generally enjoy life more

get a dungeon and be rapey with warnings if you want to be super rapey, thats a fun time too
>>
File: 20170523_214514.jpg (182KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_214514.jpg
182KB, 1000x800px
>>37221010
What's with all the rape threads lately? What, they take you off the white supremacist monitoring gig? Now instead of coaxing /pol/ into blowing up a federal building, you're gonna try convincing /r9k/ to attempt rapes?
>>
>>37222552
This is trying to actually prevent them and help people achieve redemption for their thoughtcrimes.
>>
>>37222602
Yes, and decriminalizing homos was about helping treat their deviant urges. Fuck off.
>>
>>37222494
Believe me, I would love to not be depressed anymore.
>>37222525
>exactly, your path to success is by accepting yourself, you'll loathe yourself less and generally enjoy life more
That's not feasible. The BDSM scene grosses me out and I'm too weak of character to be capable of developing relationships, whether purely sexual or romantic
>>37222552
I don't want anyone to rape, that's why I'm making this thread. Not supporting it at all, I think I'm wretched
>>
>>37221010
Cant spell therapist without the rapist
>>
>>37222627
>I cant do shit coz im a fagot
Nigger, you fucking can, at the moment you're just spiraling down with logic like "this is the only way ill get to have fun"

if you dont have social skills, learn them, if you're weak of character, become stronger, develop yourself as a human, accepting yourself is part of that
>>
>>37222552
This poster is onto something. They (the deep state) are trying to make us rape. Don't do it, people. They are going to blow it up in the news and they are going to blame R9K and 4chan will be shut down and free speech in general on the internet will be shut down by implication due to the laws that will be used to shut down R9K.

They are trying to use us to create an enemy that they can use as an excuse to get deeper control over the normie masses, who will welcome it, because they fear us. They will only realize that it is 1984 when it is too late.

Don't do the rape that will cause 1984 anons. Please. Don't provide the excuse that checkmates humanity into an eternal crypto-feudal police state.
>>
>>37222627
I think you might have misunderstood. I wasn't encouraging rape or anything like that. I think this thread is helpful for many people who suffer from these unhealthy urges.
>>
>>37222678
I mean, your advice makes sense, but it is completely non-sequitur. I don't think you got the point I was trying to make, which is that this shit isn't about helping anyone. There's been some faggot/group of faggots spamming rape threads over the past couple of days with various taglines, but all revolving around "hey kid, feel the need to rape some bitches?"
>>37222679
Nice bait i r8 8/8
>>
>>37221624
>>37222008
Fuck off Chaim. Fuck right off with your "accept everything" bullshit. There are desires that are rightfully suppressed by anyone who aspires to be an upright and civilized human being. If you want to be an utter chimp, then by all means embrace your perversion. If you want to be a Man, a creator of civilizations, then you MUST repress degenerate fantasies and desires like rape.
>>
I didn't mean to make people paranoid about Big Brother on our board or anything. I'm sorry, guys.
>>37222678
>logic like "this is the only way ill get to have fun"
I don't think anything would be "having fun". I would not have fun raping someone, I would probably kill myself if I did it. I just have the urge and I want it to go away
>if you're weak of character, become stronger, develop yourself as a human, accepting yourself is part of that
but what if being weak and unaccepting of myself is an inherent part of me? i have never seen someone become stronger as a person, it seems like you just are or you aren't
>>
>>37222754
I see, thats kinda stupid

well, if anyone here has actual sadistic urges, I've posted some advice that should be helpful above, dont fucking rape cunts, just accept yourself and find a happy avenue to enjoy what is as much a part of yourself as anything else
>>
>>37222824
>Tradcons on /r9k/
Nobody here is ever going to be a creator of civilizations, you would fit in better at /pol/
>>
>>37222829
>I dont think raping people would be fun
I explicitly said "dont rape people" I said find an avenue that is healthy in order to enjoy this part of yourself

and yes, anyone can develop themselves as an individual, accepting who you are is a major part of this, find a way to be proud of it
>>
>>37222866
Anyone here can be Man. All it takes is discipline and willpower. Devious kikes like yourself would rather encourage them to waste their God-given gift of the will-to-power
>>
>>37222902
>I explicitly said "don't rape people"
No I get it, you're misunderstanding me. There's no avenue that's "fun" for me: I am grossed out by kinky people, and actual rape is cruel and evil. Nothing would ever be "fun".
>>37222907
Listen dude, I'm not Jewish and I don't care what happens to a society that hates me. I have no problem with your ideology, but most people here on /r9k/ are fucked beyond recovery like I am, and so I struggle with my demons here where I do no harm. I would prefer if you'd take your proselytizing elsewhere unless you have a helpful suggestion of how to remove these urges that doesn't just boil down to
>lol git gud fagit be a MAN
>>
>>37223046
>there is no hope for me, I am broken wah wah

join a roleplay IRC, play EvE online and steal peoples shit, if you cant think of an avenue, try harder, you arent capable of changing something like this

but desu im tired and I think the other guy is right and you're just a degenerate kike trying to make cunts rape other cunts, in which case I hope you get raped, cunt, so im off to sleep
>>
File: PLS STOP.png (4KB, 410x56px) Image search: [Google]
PLS STOP.png
4KB, 410x56px
i'm not a fuckign jew i hate kikes stop calling me a jew god damnit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.