[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you respond to normies who ask you about social media?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3976.jpg (148KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3976.jpg
148KB, 1080x1349px
How do you respond to normies who ask you about social media?

This is obviously for people who don't have any or have an abandoned facebook account.

I worry that they think I'm a weirdo
>>
>>37220290
why would you put yourself in a position where they could ask you in the first place you fucking stupid failed normalslime.
>>
No matter what you say they'll think you're weird. I would just say I don't have any because I dont need one. Theres no getting around it so might as well tell the truth.
>>
how do you respond this shit ?
i don't even have any of that shit just accounts with anime profile pics
should i just make a new one and tell i forgot my old account ?
>>
>>37220290
>"anon why don't you have a twitter?? You're so funny I would follow you!"

"Haha I don't know guess I just don't care for that kinda stuff."

That's about how it goes.

But I texted my ex the other day and asked if it's creepy to not have social media and she said it isnt "creepy" but just strange and would chsnge her ideas about the guy.
>>
>>37220290
I flat out tell them I do not have a Facebook. I never get a weird response or look. If you want to get ahold of me our phones are still capable of making calls.
>>
>>37220375
aka it's definitely creepy if anyone but Chad did it
>>
>>37220304
I am a girl and I go to college??? I'm not a failed normie.
>>
>>37220290
I turn it on them and shame then for using it.

Example:
Stacy: How come I can't find you online, Anon? Don't you have any friends? Are you hiding some creepy stuff about yourself that you don't want people to know about?

Me: I swore you weren't one of those people who still hangs out with teenagers on MySpace and Instagram. What a waste, I guess the rumors about you were true.
>tfw there are no rumors, I'm just fucking with her psychology.

Stacy: *gasp! What rumors? People have been saying stuff about me??????!!!

>I've already started walking away or tuning her out.

Stacy: Anon, don't ignore me! Tell me! Tell meee!!!! Aaaarrrggghh.
>>
>>37220424
Exactly.

Pretty common rule that women don't get. They like weird things on Chad: not weird things on weird dudes.
>>
>>37220290
I just say I don't like nor get it. They have my phone number, email and just maybe an address.
It's weird how a new popular thing comes along and you just don't understand the appeal of it despite people around you flocking straight to it, and I'm still a young buck of 25.
>>
It's definitely weird, but I just say I prefer to text or email. Hanging out is more fun than looking at what everyone had for lunch or arguing about stupid political bullshit.
>>
>>37220290
I don't need to because no one ever asked me. If, hypothetically, however, someone actually would ask me this I would enlighten them about the botnet.
>>
>No, none of that. I have an email though
That point is always when the cat's out of the bag
>>
>>37220290
>implying they don't already think you're a weirdo

Normally I'd call you a roastie slut and tell you to gtfo my board.
But to answer your question pretty much what this anon said >>37220375

Simply say you just never really cared for having one, and whatever they say after that just shrug your shoulders or some shit. Don't make things harder than they need to be. Good luck anon-chan
>>
>>37220375
Nah, it wouldn't change shit about her opinions of the guy if he was attractive enough.

>>37220424
>>37220499
Chad actually becomes sexier because he's suddenly "mysterious," an enigma she's determined to puzzle out (by drinking his sperm, among other things). But for the rest of us... tough luck.
>>
i have got 2 posts on my facebook page and i have been registered for around 6 years. who beats me?
>>
>>37221072
My last post, comment, or message to anyone was 8yrs ago. Still have ~800 "friends" added. Use it occasionally to add to the spankbank.
>>
I don't trust the filthy kike (((zuckerberg))). Everyone around here is pretty redpilled so they don't really care about meaningless stuff like antisemitism
>>
>people throwing retarded amounts of personal data online
It just gets easier and easier.
>>
>"Haha, yeah I dont use it anymore. Its just a waste of time, ya know?"
>then think about how I waste time on this board instead

I get triggered when people -- mainly girls -- prod me to make an account on instagram, and treat me like the weirdo for not supporting whores. But even more than that, this whole social media is crazy; its so integral to people trying to promote themselves that they shill hard for these silicon valley Jews -- useful idiots!!

>>37220304
>why would you leave the house?

Sorry, you NEET fuck, we can't all avoid people like you.
>>
>>37221044
>enigma she's determined to puzzle out (by drinking his sperm, among other things)

Goodness, this should be our motto on the topic of girls. Thanks for the kek
>>
>>37220454
This is such a strange imaginary conversation.
>>
Kikebook and the like selling your information is widely known. Unless you're talking to literal retards, they'll understand
>>
>hey man, how come you never post anything on Facebook about ya? You just post a Jojo meme/joke like a week
"I just like my privacy, even went on vacation this week"
>then why didn't you post anything?
"My vacation was for me, not for the world"

Even met a qt, but i didnt fuck her.
>>
Tell them i deleted facebook because it was a timesink
If i know them ill tell them i deleted it because Facebook is a jewish enterprise
>>
>Never get asked about social media
>Have had virtually no one be the one to add me on kikebook.
>>
>>37220454

This is a conversation that happened.
>>
>>37222313
Damn that's actually a a good one. And if you legitimately say that you developed a condition where you were too addicted but are now recovering, then people won't nag you about it anymore. Sucks that that's what it takes to be taken seriously these days. Everything needs to be a psychological "condition" on par with alcoholism or drug addiction, otherwise it's dismissed.
>>
>>37220454
What fantasy do you live in where these things work the way you think they do and people react this way?
>>
>>37220454
Anon, please try this and tell us what happens next!
>>
>>37220452

congrats, you're a successful normie then. now get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>37224342
I have no friends you retard
College doesn't mean shit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.