[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cdl/ Cuddle General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

/cdl/ Cuddle General

Don't lose hope edition

Become sad with your fellow anons. Discuss cuddling/affection and the warmth of others. Share experiences if any.

Discord
/uqAXJVp
>>
>>37220113
cum join this comfycord iz better than this gay shit
TW2zd3p
>>
>tfw no cutie intercepts your sweater while your changing
>>
>>37220486
the way you typed that makes me think otherwise

>tfw no warm hug to hide from the cold weather
>>
>>37220509
>that was my favorite sweatshirt, bitch.
>>
>tfw my cat doesn't like cuddling and she's all I have
>>
>a qt has and never will jump into your arms happily
>>
>hard day at work anon? come here
>>
>>37220113
>Varista !!1EBNUrLP+ke
Keep up the good work with these threads. You're probably the only tripfag I like.

>Don't lose hope edition
Too late.
>>
>>37220542
>>37220509
Scarf, clothes, umbrella sharing is probably my favorite "fetish".
>>37220113
Btw I think you should do this on /c/ or something.
Not enough interest on /r9k/ for /cdl/ - never seen a thread over 100 posts.
>>
File: .png (1MB, 740x986px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 740x986px
>>37222932
/c/ doesn't really take kindly to het stuff
>>
I'm the anon from the other day posting about being in a LDR with a robot leaving for BMT soon. Just before leaving for BMT today he sent me a message saying he fell in love with another girl while playing vydia and proceeded to block me. Really feeling great right now
>>
Last time I joined a r9k discord, it was literally normie general. There were maybe 2 or 3 robots, very noticeable cause their rhetoric was stranger. But there was some fat white 18 y/0 talking about flying planes and being rich cause of grandparents and a girl in her early 20s talking about having a boyfriend and having to write an essay.
>>
>>37223579
Are there any good discord channels for robots?
>>
>>37223605
If there is, I don't know it.
>>
>>37222864
Thanks man
never lose hope anon
>>37222932
Hit 100 once but idc, they're for comfy
>>37223521
fuck man, how you holdin up
>>
>>37223792
Really badly. We even talked about marriage and he led me on until the very end. Really hurts and I don't know how to feel now, just want to cry. I guess I was really stupid for really believing it'd work.
>>
>>37223857
Shit sounds rough. Have a good cry for now. That's really damn cruel
>>
>>37220113
Ive said it here before but I'll do it again
>tfw used to have tall thin gf who would cuddle with me
>she would be the big spoon with her arms wrapped around my chest and legs around my lower body
>whisper "I love you" in my ear and bite my neck
>whenever I tried to get out of bed she would overpower me with her legs/arms
>"No please I like having you here Anon"
>got to fall asleep with my head buried in her tits
>>
>>37224013
this post is still amazing the 2nd time.
>>
>>37224066
I actually talked to her today on skype and we're chilling tomorrow. Not dating anymore but we're still good friends. Still miss cuddling tho
>>
>>37223521
>tfw I was one of the anons who said it would break
I don't want to be right. I'm so sorry man. I felt the happiness from your posts those weeks ago.
Don't lose hope.
>>
>>37223521
Was he the Swedish robot going for BMT or the US one? Was his name Oscar?
>>
>>37224296
Thanks, I'm feeling really miserable right now but I was really happy while it lasted. The worst is I didn't even get to say anything, he blocked me right after sending his last message.
I really feel like I did everything I could so it would work but I guess it wasn't enough.
>>37224335
The US one. His name is not Oscar.
>>
File: 1474125878753.jpg (54KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1474125878753.jpg
54KB, 500x614px
>>37220113
>tfw everyone wants to do the cuddling but I want to be the one cuddled
>>
>>37224389
So you were the EU fembot who played vidya? I can't remember who did what since there were two of you in a similar situation.

Your guy was the overweight one who slowly got in shape?
>>
>>37224445
No the EU fembot who played vydia was dating swedish anon.
I live in Europe too but I'm in med school, and yeah he was that one
>>
I've got a convention coming up soonish and I'm splitting the hotel room costs with a few friends. This is going to be the first year that everyone in the group is going to have a significant other except for me, so it feels a little rough considering it's a decently sized group. On the bright side, I'll have a bed all to myself which should make it easier to sleep at night, but it would've been nice to find/met someone to cuddle up with for at least one night.
>>
>>37224481
> and yeah he was that one
Ah. Let me tell you a little bit about failed normies. He was fat, so he had low confidence and self esteem. But you were there and gave him the nice talk, the lewds, the confidence he needed to get in shape. He got in shape, and you praised him even more, so his confidence grew, he was back in normie world. No matter how much you tried to make it work, he wasn't ever planning on following through. You were just there to stroke his ego.

I mean, in every sense of the expression, you got practice gf'd. I'm sorry :\

>tfw euro fembot ruined by burger
>>
>tfw sleeping all day again
>tfw probably going to play video games and use 4chan all night again
I make no progress in life. This isn't living but it's easy.
I wish my headphones weren't broken.
Only one ear works. I can't drown out real life and my thoughts completely anymore.
>>
>>37224549
Well he was a shut in for like 3 years and he fell for some NEET girl because they played vydia together, doesn't really sound normie tier to me.
>>
>>37224729
And he just picked her up and stopped talking to you? Why wouldn't he be eternally grateful for you to talk to him and plan for marriage? Why would he risk giving that up because he "fell in love" and dropped you.

He wasn't a robot. He was a failed normie that just needed his confidence back. And you gave it, you taught him how to talk to girls again.

Being a shutin NEET does not guarantee being a robot. It could also be a failed normie.
>>
>>37224729

B-balt anon?
>>
>>37224794
Maybe you're right. I honestly don't understand either, I doubt some NEET girl could be in better shape than me physically but he was younger than me so maybe he was scared of commitment and dating a NEET girl was easier.
I'll probably never know now anyways but this actually made me feel better, thanks

>>37224947
Nope I'm french
>>
>>37225006
>french
How long were you together?
Very very long? 4 months or so? If so I remember you from a post you made here saying a french fembot was in an LDR with a burger.

Don't an hero or anything. Keep living, learn from the experience, recognize the warning signs, move on.
>>
>>37225006

Oh. Tfw lost my balt anon ;_;
>>
>>37225129
Yeah it was a few months so it might have been me.
I won't an hero, it's not like my life revolved around him but I really loved him and planned so much. I'm not looking for shallow relationships so I didn't want to hold back by fear of getting hurt. I'm really scared of ending in a meaningless normie relationship.
>>
>>37225262
>I'm really scared of ending in a meaningless normie relationship.
Well seeing as you had a bf already, you are a normie already.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.