[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: top tier games that only REAL robots play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 57043_front.jpg (72KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
57043_front.jpg
72KB, 640x641px
ITT: top tier games that only REAL robots play
>>
>>37219771
Mario is a Chad and I hate Nintendo all Nintendo players are Chad
>>
The sequel to this game was better, imo. Assuming it was a sequel.
>>
>>37219771
Ham Hams Unite was the best Hamtaro game.
>>
>>37220236
The next game was the Ham Ham Games. Is that what you mean?
>>
I had an obsession with Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak when I was a kid. I played it through over and over and still own a few copies of it and my green gameboy sp. I have a Hamtaro poster too. There was just something nice about finishing the story perfectly, the qt hamsters, crafting all the accessories, perfecting the hula routine, the music, the dress up, everything was just the best. Best time of my life was playing this game sprawled on the cool basement couch in the middle of summer. The game before it was pretty good but this was one the best. The Hamtaro game with all the sports was shit tier
>>
>>37220739
Hamtaro in general was a very comfy series. I wanna go back to those days of watching it on tv.
>>
>>37220739
>>37220758
Agreed, Hamtaro was super comfy. I'd always go to my grandmother's house for lunch when I was in sixth grade and watch Hamtaro and eat mini pizzas, and then after school I'd play the Gameboy game and laze around pretending I was one of the hamsters. Shit was comfy. Life is pretty awful now.
>>
I played this, it was a pretty good puzzle adventure game.
>>
>>37220847
this so much. I really miss the times.
No worries about money, work, your house, stuff like that.
>>
>>37219771
>ITT: top tier games that only REAL robots play
Kirby Air Ride
>>
someone come play it with me
>>
File: share_default.jpg (170KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share_default.jpg
170KB, 1200x630px
>>37219771
>tfw too autistic to have real friends that wanna hang out and eat hot dogs all day
>tfw eternal wizard
>tfw you don't have a huge loving family living in a huge house
>tfw NEETbux are enough to buy anything you want
>tfw you can have all that in a virtual world of your own creation
>>
>>37221011
I'll play it with you right now, I'm not even kidding
What's your friend code?
>>
File: Nax5sZk.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nax5sZk.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
>>37221011
>tfw Isabelle respects me at least
>>
File: Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png (189KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png
189KB, 256x360px
this is what us real niggas play
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.