[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aparently having existential crises, hearing the call of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 624x468px
Aparently having existential crises, hearing the call of the void, and questioning reality on a daily basis is not normal. This really isn't a depression thing, I think. To question the very building blocks of the universe and reality. Why anything is. I'm obsessed with how it works. Time, entropy, why anything exists and why physics is set the way it is. What it must be like to exist in a different form. Why would it seem natural? Why I feel like I have limbs that I do not physically possess. Why things bend to my will in the right state, and most times not.
>>
Embrace the absurdity of it all, it's the only thing that will set you free
>>
>>37218106
Everyone's naturally inclined to wonder how the universe works, perhaps this is telling you to look into astrophysics or quantum physics or some gay shit i dunno.
>>
In a remote temple, the master announced to his students that his youngest pupil had reached enlightement.
Every student came rushing to the young man, asking "Is it true that you have reached enlightement?"
"Yes." said the young man.
"How do you feel?" Asked the fellow pupils.
"As miserable as ever." Said the enlightened pupil.

I was in the midst of a great existential crisis not too long ago and can expect to tackle a new one soon enough, for struggle and misery is life. I am 28 and don't feel even close to figuring it out.

I think this is zen. To accept that life is not and never will be perfect, that illusion surrounds us, that we are human and flawed and will always be. Zen is the principle of acceptance and the revelation that struggle and stiffness is death while flexibility and formlessness is key to the soul. Accept the cruelty of life, tackle each issue without expectation, without fear and without doubt.

Just don't worry. Being afraid is normal, doubting is normal, but they are illusions you must overcome. There is nothing but what you project on your reality. Anyone pretending that an existential crisis is not normal is merely running from themselves.
>>
Read some stuff anon. Learn all of the symbols for logic phrases (don't know how to say it in English), then some math, then pursue your curiosity.
>>
>>37218106

Yes it is

Stop listening to the normies
>>
download some tvshows and eat benzos op.
you're attracting the be yourself meme writing like this. we come here to forget, to distract ourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 2000x2000px
You are in the right state.

A glass of muddy water cannot be made clear by pushing the mud to the bottom.

When you wait, the water clears itself.
>>
>>37218106
What if there is no such thing as time and things are just moving? Why do things move, anyway? Motion is weird as fuck. Now I'm here, now I'm there! But before I get there, I have to go through every point between here and there for some reason.
>>
>>37218727
I fear there may be no points in this universe to begin with.
>>
>>37218991
What do you mean by that? That everything exists on a continuum and us perceiving points at all is a byproduct of our granular thinking? How is that even possible? Or that everything is just pretending?
>>
>>37218991

Then you shall be relieved to learn that the universe has no.purpose.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.