[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1485373330207.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485373330207.png
492KB, 499x499px
What are your favs? Looking forward to some LSD soon. 150 first time
>>
I don't do any drugs because they make me depressed if I stop taking them be weed, lsd, molly or anything
>>
>>37217996
i like weed
it makes me forget about everything
>>
>>37217996
Weed

But i binged on acid and ketamine plenty of times before

Meth is pretty good
>>
Sorry but I'm not a worthless loser that does drugs
>>
>>37218362
>browses r9k
>not a worthless loser
>>
>>37218362
There is a difference
>using nigger tier drugs like crack, heroin, meth, and pain pills to make yourself feel good because you're too unintelligent to find enjoyment through living

>using god tier drugs like lsd, psilocybin, and dmt to open your mind to endless possibilities and to see the truth
>>
>>37218362
>not a worthless loser
>on 4 chan
Pick one faggot
>>
>>37217996
I'm "weening" myself off of adderall/vyvanse (amphetamine) at the moment. Great drug, turned my life around, but I need to take the summer off to reset my brain for uni. I'm still taking really high doses instead of tapering off and I don't have enough till my next script. Fuck.
>>
>crippling social anxiety
>no friends
>work at home

how the fuck do i get weed if im a complete friendless loser who has no connections
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 112x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 112x90px
>>37218517
I mean I wish there could be a way, like maybe a website where I could buy weed, uhmm
>>
>>37218517
Only thing I know of is darknet market but I have no experience or knowledge of them so
>>
>>37218553
There are legit websites that sell weed (legally its not weed so they can sell it) on the legit netz XDD
>>
>>37218553
i feel like im to autistic to do that i'd probably get caught

and if you get it shipped to your house and they catch you wouldn't that be like some hard time for abusing the us postal service

i might as well move to a state that its legal in
>>
>>37218759
If you are coastal go try talk to surfers they will most likely know where to buy.
>>
>>37217996
Weed and Molly together is the top for me.
>>
Just took my prescribed 30mg Adderall XR. Drank a protein shake before work, going to have a happy and productive day lads

Who /responsible/ here
>>
>>37217996

Do any other robots have extremely low dopamine levels, and if so what are your favorite drugs?
>>
i eat weed and stay high like 24/7
>>
>>37218837
I was completely drug free when I was working, Anon.
>>
>>37218895
I need mine to function or I'm a spastic, impulsive idiot. But more power to ya.
>>
>>37217996
Just ordered some San Pedro. Gonna get really fucked on that.
>>
can someone tell me the diference between meth and speed
>>
>>37218466
>there is a difference
>using nigger tier drugs like crack, heroin, meth, and pain pills to make yourself feel good because you're too unintelligent to find enjoyment through living

>using god tier drugs like lsd, psilocybin, and dmt to open your mind to endless possibilities and to see the truth

This exactly what I hate about psychedelic users. They've all fried their brains so fucking bad they think they're these mystical hyper enlightened beings that have seen the truth of the universe. You're not. You've just ruined your brain, and you're not any better than any other drug user, myself included.
>>
File: 1494051853935.png (280KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494051853935.png
280KB, 500x641px
lsd is to stimulating for my taste

dissociatives are my favorite above opioids and benzos
>>
>>37220394
>ruined your brain
This is untrue, but I feel the same way about the psychedelic community at large. Much discussion about these drugs is buried under psuedoscientific or religious talk. I still think a true patrician would leave room for the small group of people who understand the usefulness of those drugs for behavioral modification. Even therapy can't hope to match the stage psychedelics can set for change.
>>
Anybody get a "return to sender" on the DNM before?

The post office fucked up and my package got sent back to a fake address. What do? I've already cleaned house and shit just in case (but now I have no drugs except vodka).
>>
>>37217996
I like lsd because it makes me think
I never really liked weed because I feel stupid. but when im down weed is okay because ignorance is bliss
>>
Ketanime is the comfiest
>>
>tfw already waiting a month on my orders from a neighboring country
>tfw unsure if i've been marked on scammed
>>
>>37218362
You are a loser, a boring one at that.
>>
I started getting super depressed and paranoid from f*cking weed, I had to quit that shit. Need something new
recommendations pls? I liked coke but it's so ridiculously expensive
>>
>>37220972
Just take some (or a) GABAergic drug before you smoke.

Alcohol, a benzo, phenibut, theanine, supplement regularly with a high dose of taurine...the list goes on.

Find the right one and you might find that you enjoy the high more than just consuming cannabis vanilla.

Weed+xanax is motherfucking absolutely based.
>>
>>37220000
methamphetamine and amphetamine
(though some places, depending on regional slang, they both refer to methamphetamine)
meth is more neurotoxic and 10 times stronger and more euphoric. Speed is basically adderall.
>>
>>37221218

Why weed+xanax anon?
>>
>>37221512
it fully reverses the "depression/paranoia from f*cking weed" into a euphoric trance
>>
>>37217996
Caffeine and Weed. Its pretty normie tier, but I the other shit I think is too risky, and illegal because of the fucking statists.
>>
I do life man, I don't need drugs to cope with my insecurities. Life and vitamins, keeps me healthy, keeps me strong, and keeps me sane.
>>
>>37221538
I'd agree if your taking Sativa, or a hybrid strain.. but if you got the pure Indica there's no need for benzos.
>>
>>37218517
Have you ever been near a night club entrance at night?
Just go there and ask 3 random people, results guaranteed
>>
>>37221600
that's a subjective thing anon, not something you can say generally
>>
File: 1490919639585.jpg (290KB, 1021x946px) Image search: [Google]
1490919639585.jpg
290KB, 1021x946px
50mg of 2-CB. LSD is too hard to get here.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.