[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1495449159552.jpg (33KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1495449159552.jpg
33KB, 480x318px
Recently, I've had recurring dreams where my teeth fall out. Is this a sign? Post your own dreams or nightmares you've had lately.
>>
>>37217545
I have boring dreams about doing shit like chores. Problem is that they are very realistic. Few nights ago I dreamt I did an assignment, only to apparently not have done so.
>>
File: 1488740804989.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488740804989.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>37217545
Sucked off a tranny, escaped from hideous, mutated and twisted patients in an underground base and travelled through space and time by flipping over an obnoxiously pink Ferrari Testarossa at high speeds, owned by a loud, annoying chav.
>>
>>37217545

I recently had a similar dream, but in mine my teeth didn't fall out per se. In my dream I pushed them out with my tongue, it was pretty weird.
>>
>>37217545
In my culture that means death (yours or some relative). Legit
>>
>>37217545
I keep having weird dreams doing normie stuff and having friends and even a gf. Like with people I don't recognize and shit. It's almost as if I'm living a second life but in my dreams. In some occasions I have been able to convince myself that I was dreaming but then I'd wake up and feel like I may still be dreaming. A sudden feeling of depersonalization over comes me but subsides after a few minutes. I've actually had dreams where I woke up in my dream and didn't realize till later that I was still in fact dreaming. Like if I were stuck in some kind of dreaming loop. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming right now or not. I'd imagine that's how being dead is. Stuck in a perpetual dream state. Or maybe that's what our "real" lives are. When we die, we just wake up into another reality at a point where we started become self aware. Really puts in perspective when faggots say they're "woke" or "wake up sheeple".
>>
File: 1407421618326.jpg (452KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407421618326.jpg
452KB, 1920x1200px
>>37217733
>I'm not sure if I'm dreaming right now or not
Just do a couple of reality checks and you'll find that out real fast. Just seriously and genuinely ask yourself - Are you dreaming?
>Where are you - does it make sense - how did you get here - does that make sense?
>Any odd folks, or people who don't belong around you?
>count your fingers and check their shape - everything as they should be?
>read something look away, think random stuff, read it again - still the same text?
>check the time, look away, think random stuff, check it again - still the same time?
Just do these during the day, maybe keep a dream diary for easier dream recall and after a week or two you'll start lucid dreaming. Be woke even when sleeping.
>>
In my dreams the recurring themes are sex and fighting, the sex usually is fairly mild but intimate and the fighting bloody and with weapons.
I assume this means I'm repressed and will one day lose it.
>>
had a weird dream the other day
>be flying god wizard
>conquer planet full off humanoid pigs
>kill all male pigs
>fuck all female pigs
at first i thought it was a random power fantasy dream of me being awesome but why the fuck was it humanoid pigs
am i a furry now?
>>
>>37217698
Uh, what culture is that? Am I going to die or something?
>>
>>37217545
That's a pretty common dream actually. It's usually tied to stress and anxiety.
>>
>>37217855
It means you've got some wicked cool dreams.
>>
>>37217545
I also dream often of losing all my teeths in different ways. As far as I remember i lost them by: bike crash, kick in the mouth, torture, self-mutilation and illness.
In some of this dreams, a little girl comes to help me.
>>
>>37217894
All I've been wondering is how I can get a significant other lately..
>>
>>37217545
Anyone else here likes nightmares more than pleasant dreams? I like the thrill of being chased and the adrenaline of fighting.
>>
dont die thread tell us your dreams anon
>>
I have a funny dream I could talk about.

>standing in line at bank
>suddenly an alarm goes off
>some smug, nerdy looking guy comes strolling out of a room
>somehow know he is the culprit and a hacker who was electronically taking bank money
>heroically apprehend the hacker
>he asks for my name
>I give it to him
>he opens up his laptop and types some shit
>turns it around and starts showing everyone my internet search history
>bank is full of people I know
>they look at me with disgust and say what the fuck anon
>I change my tune and let him go free
>>
>>37217545
Don't bother with signs. One of the few people who actually bothered with dream signs was Freud and his work was shunned if not disproven by sleep scientists and oneirologists around the world. Dreams are a combination of things you've experienced / you think about and random nonsense the brain generates during REM-type sleep. This and phase 1 (the phase after you fall asleep) are the phases where the brainwaves have a high frequency but low amplitude so weird dreams are normal.

t. Sleep autist
>>
>>37218566
>>37218647
is the heat getting to me or did you post the same thing twice
>>
File: 1493583289948.jpg (92KB, 660x505px) Image search: [Google]
1493583289948.jpg
92KB, 660x505px
>dream of going on adventures with childhood friends
>youre 22 years old and havent seen them for 10 years
>>
I had a dream which wasn't that interesting (some generic anime fight) but I woke up abruptly in the middle of the night and I could still see faint grey silhouettes of my dream in my dark room and even more when I closed my eyes - I could see still images of various people in a slideshow. But it was getting annoying so I ended up shining light into my eyes.

Ever had one of those? Does that mean dreams are actually projected by the optical nerve? I did an RC so I know I was awake. Interesting feeling nonetheless.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.