[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hitler a chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hitler and eva.jpg (42KB, 620x465px)
hitler and eva.jpg
42KB, 620x465px
Was Hitler a chad?
>>
>>37217472
>Hitler
Turbovirgin.
>>
>>37217579
but he had a hot wife
>>
>>37217630
>>37217579
>>37217472
>>37217472
>>37217579
He was, probably, I mean common he allegedly wiped out like 3Million. Did the least amount of work, yet gets all the credit
>Other leaders and dictators have cleared out more
>Nobody has heard of Leopold Lodewijk Filips Maria Victor
>Gentlecide of about 10 to 15 million
>Got no credit or isn't really known
>>
hitler was a robot that made awkward speech after awkward speech, but slowly learned and gauged reactions until he was the best at speeches.

there's a documentary called Hitler, A Career that shows everything.
>>
>>37217472
>5'8"

No. He was a manlet
>>
>>37217896
people were shorter back then tho
>>
>>37217896
>implying a manlet can't be Chad
>>
He was a robot just like us and wanted to kidnap his childhood crush just so he can kill her and himself. He also faced loneliness
>>
He wasn't a Chad. His real voice was quite timid
>>
>>37218022
He didn't mope in the basement fapping to Japanese paintings. He was no robot. He actually got things done.
>>
>>37217697
yeah but Leopold did it in Africa so it doesn't matter
>>
>>37218091
sounds deep and confident to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
>>
>>37218115
you obviously know nothing about Hitler, he was a high school drop out that was a NEET for basically a decade who spent all his money on books or the opera (the 1900s equivalent of the movies or TV)
>>
>>37218122
And if he had remained like that the rest of his life maybe he could be considered a robot.
>>
>>37217472
Hitler was the closest thing to a robot to ever rule a nation

The only exception is that he was fundamentally a good and caring person.
>>
>>37218344
I see Hitler as a cyborg/failed normie and Mussolini as his chad friend
>>
>>37218367
mussolini was his bitch tho
is hitler the ultimate robot?
>>
>>37218367
Hitler was a maximum shut-in sperglord, but he had good intentions and somehow found an unstoppable drive to succeed in himself after the war.
>>
>>37218513
>weird dietary habits
>pined after some girl in his youth that he never even talked to
>believed he could be the world's best architect just by going to school for it
>lazy
>NEET for a while
>hated his dad
>obsessed with his mom
>didn't want to leave the army and get a real job
>constantly thought of ways the world could be made different
>obsessed with racial and sexual ideals
>cared way too much about politics for someone his age as a teen

if Hitler were a millenial he'd now be a part-time employee at some office living in his mom's basement and spending all his free time on /pol/ and playing grand strategy games. would not be surprised if the next
>>
>>37218813
next fascist leader came from within 4chan somewhere and this age demographic.
>>
>>37217971
>people were shorter

Not true tho
>>
File: 1469403525564.jpg (559KB, 736x958px) Image search: [Google]
1469403525564.jpg
559KB, 736x958px
>>37218820
I hope he gets off his arse and into politics soon before its to late desu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.