[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at him, he is 5'7 but he is the most fabolous guy of the pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot london.png (1MB, 962x719px)
Elliot london.png
1MB, 962x719px
Look at him, he is 5'7 but he is the most fabolous guy of the pic
>>
Yeah he listed his height as 5'9 but I'd say he was 5'6, pretty small guy
>>
He probably was a ultra sperg, he was pretty rich and his dad directed one of the hunger games movies. He drove a nice car and wasn't really that ugly. Fucking manlet bum drug dealers can get gfs why coudln't he
>>
>>37217485
>and his dad directed one of the hunger games movies
no
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>37217450
Yes, indeed he is.

And so is this comment.
>>
>>37217450
Femanon here,
He's about an 8.5/10. Id date him if he were still around
>>
>>37217516
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Rodger
>Peter Anthony Rodger (born 6 April 1965) is a British filmmaker and photographer. He is known for his 2009 documentary film Oh My God, as well as his work as a second unit director on The Hunger Games (2012)
>>
>>37217450
>ywn be a comfii hobo who lives on the outskirts of london and knows nothing of the modern way of life
>>
>>37217552
>second unit director
Thanks for agreeing with me
>>
>>37217516
>>37217552
>dad was a director for the hunger games
>says he didn't direct one of the hunger games movies
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37217591
>literally a director who directed the movie
>hur dur it's not because I said so
Ok autismboy
>>
>>37217450
he looks like feel guy in the flesh
>>
File: 1412002935202.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412002935202.gif
13KB, 500x500px
>>37217450

>everyone is distant from him making him look singled out in the picture.

poor Elliot
>>
>>37217618
>directing filler footage is the same as directing the movie
>>
>>37217657
Well is the filler footage part of the movie or not?

Checkmate
>>
>>37217675
>>37217657 btfo

Filler for origional
>>
Man, every picture of him just further depicts what it would be like to be around him. That weird stance, on the edge of the group. He was definitely a walking aura of discomfort and awkward human interaction. Every form of his being screams pure discomfort. His father most likely tried some 'be hard on my boy' parenting tactics wrongly at a too-young age, then gave up halfway through, creating an insecure strange person.
>>
>>37217705
>tfw your description of Elliot sounds exactly like me
I want off this ride
>>
>>37217485
being Asian is a death sentence. if you can't compensate with height or face then there is no hope
>>
>>37217705
>His father most likely tried some 'be hard on my boy' parenting tactics wrongly at a too-young age, then gave up halfway through, creating an insecure strange person

Fuck, why didn't you work harder on me dad?
>>
>>37217450
LMFAO that autism stance. Why do all spergs stand like that? It's so fucking weird.
>>
You faggots don't know shit. Elliot's family was actually in financial trouble. He wasn't rich, it was all a show. He went to Arizona to okay the lottery
When he didn't win anything he snapped.
>>
>>37217766

Being Asian who wants to be white is a death sentence. Being Asian who doesn't give a shit is passable. Problem is most Asians in Western nations, like many self hating minorities, try to be white. Just for the women. The only group that I see that find success with white women are blacks and Chicanos, who are both unapologetic about being prideful of their race/country of origin.
>>
>>37218658
>Being Asian who wants to be white is a death sentence
this basically all asians in the west
>>
>>37217705
>His father most likely tried some 'be hard on my boy' parenting tactics wrongly at a too-young age, then gave up halfway through, creating an insecure strange person.
Sounds oddly familiar, a lot like something that may have happened to me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.