[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 and a half hours until the St Elliot Day leaks!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: elliotandpepe.jpg (43KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
elliotandpepe.jpg
43KB, 473x704px
2 and a half hours until the St Elliot Day leaks!
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>37217367
Two and a half hours, less than that actually.
>>
>>37217367
What? I counted they were going to happen at 5 pm my local time that is 3 pm GMT and 18 hours later than the video announcement was posted. But maybe I counted wrong.
>>
File: ELLIOT-ON-ROCK-AT-RED-ROCK-1997.jpg (198KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
ELLIOT-ON-ROCK-AT-RED-ROCK-1997.jpg
198KB, 1000x684px
oh boy, i can't wait! I gotta go get my vanilla latte!
>>
The video announcement vanished but there is no leak video yet.
>>
Video is up now!

https://youtu.be/a3-SKdu8Nzk
>>
Elliot drove HONDA before BMW. Unbelievable.
>>
Could someone sum up the content of those docs on the vidya?
>>
what was elliot's favorite drink at sbux? i know it had something with vanilla
>>
>>37217891
It's a triple vanilla latte bud
>>
>>37218855
See >>37218867
Oriogiologjonally origiomal
>>
>>37218351
He searched "bj in car" and "how to get blowjob from cousin."

What cousin? Is she hot? Did he ever mention her at all in the manifesto?
>>
File: 1483102213518.jpg (119KB, 960x717px)
1483102213518.jpg
119KB, 960x717px
>>37218351
You can see one of his cousins in the picture related, the girl second in the left, Min's daughter. Maybe he only fantasized about having sex with her.
>>
>>37218351
hey whoever made that video, I live near you and I am lonely
>>
>>37219086
She's not really attractive though. That's why i'm doubting that that's the right cousin.
>>
>>37218867
the real way to enjoy it is to drink some of it and then throw it at a happy couple
>>
>>37219156
The video was made by Kari Lynn and she lives in Canada.

>>37219197
No she isn't. But maybe he got turned on thinking about having sex with someone who is his relative. Or then he thought she'd be safe target to try. I do not know about any other female cousin of his.
>>
>>37219365
I know I was saying I wanted to date her, I am being sarcastic because she makes videos about elliot rodger but is taken, it's silly
>>
>>37218867
what's the meme behind this?

did he order it on the day of or what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0iLHGRaYRI

Can't believe it's already been 3 years
>>
>>37219408
>she makes videos about elliot rodger but is taken, it's silly
Taken? How do you know?
>>
>>37219580
The last drink he ever had.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.