[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't even make friends in the mental ward should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0059.jpg (296KB, 1242x1268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
296KB, 1242x1268px
>can't even make friends in the mental ward

should I just end it?
>>
>>37217341
Dude don't jump think of your ankle. You could twist it.
>>
You're not at a hospital to make friends. You're there to get well. Everyone else aside from the staff is sick. Your job is to try and get well. Once you're better then you can leave. >>>/adv/ you have us though! We're your digital anonymous internet friends and you're not alone.
>>
You are supposed to form intense sexual relationship with qt mentally unstable girl dumbass, not make friends.
>>
>>37217364
Nice joke buddy! :p
>>
>>37217379
I hope that you're joking. You've watched too many films. >>>/tv/
>>
File: 1445977488846.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1445977488846.png
89KB, 399x382px
Why would you want to make friends at a mental ward? That sounds like a terrible idea.
>>
>>37217341
i'll bite

why are you at a mental ward, OP
>>
Op bby swing by >>>/x/ :) you can make friends who have been at a hospital from that board. They are really sweet people. Just like r9k they have mental ward threads. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDnCRtBmK8
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 900x900px)
image.jpg
248KB, 900x900px
Earthly attatchment is the source of all suffering.

Your demise is inescapable regardless of your extending an invitation to it. Your demise may arrive unannounced at any moment as well.

Lay all your grief out infront of you.

The secret meaning of "nirvana" is "to breathe out."
>>
Condition? Location?

I just got discharged, windows were exactly the same as those.
>>
>>37217341
>>can't even make friends in the mental ward
Well that might be one of the most difficult places to make friends
>>
Just try to make some friends online. I'd presume you have a lot of time so why not play some vidya?
>>
what would you even do with an insane friend? would it be better than being friends with someone who isn't?

>>37217793
what a cool cat
>>
>>37217341
Can you play vidya in mental wards?
>>
File: h457ygasdf23.png (171KB, 778x640px) Image search: [Google]
h457ygasdf23.png
171KB, 778x640px
>>37217341
>tfw too smart to end up in a mental ward
>>
File: Lady-Gaga-quotes.jpg (220KB, 742x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Gaga-quotes.jpg
220KB, 742x550px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSCumISTpiQ you're going to be okay op :) you've got us!
>>
>>37217341
Get one of the borderline girls to suck your cock.
>>
>>37217341
i went to a mental ward, it was great i made lots of friends and got a qt to suck my cock. i went there cause im schizotypal
>>
>>37217341
tie your sheets together make a loophole for that bar on the outside close the window lock it bust the window out throw your sheet onto the hook and descend to freedom before the jew docs fucking ruin your brain with their jew pills
>>
>>37217498

>dude stay away from crazies!

Avoiding people who have a history of mental disorders is a meme. It's nice meeting someone is confident enough to express their aliment that society shames. It's nice being able to empathize with someone who knows what your internal struggle is like.

Besides it's not like you can be choosy about the people you meet in life. You can't just ditch everyone because "you can do better".
>>
>>37217408
What he says is true.

Mentally ill girls are turbo sluts and go cock crazy during internment.

t. Experienced
>>
>>37217341

No you shouldn't just end it you buffoon.
If your gonna kys, rape one of the mentally ill women first, or better, actually keep alive and regularly fuck one. Have nice day op.
>>
>>37217341
>cant you break that glass super easy and get out still?
>>
>>37217408
Nah dude the girls there are thirsty af. But hospital chad always fucks them
>>
Bang a girl with an eating disorder while you're in there.
>>
what's it like in mental ward? seems pretty scary desu
>>
>>37219923

People are there to help you. It's not like the movies where all the staff members treat you like monsters.
>>
>>37219923
its actually alright, the people in there dont judge you for being weird, they give u cool drugs if u say ur agitated and u just feel stoned, i could smoke cigarrettes whenever i wanted and later on i was able to freely leave for the day and come back at night, but its depressing hearing people crying and screaming
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.