[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do u lie to urself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (165KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 604x604px
Why do some of u say u can't get a gf cause u have too many requirements like she must be a Virgin, when in reality it's because no girl would give u the time of day and you'd fuck any girl who would give u a chance , why not just accept ur an ugly loser
>>
Why haven't you wiped your hard drives?
>>
ur mean :-(
>>
I have THREE requirements.
>she has to be non-nigger/indian/shitskin
>basic hygiene
>has to be kind with me

Is that REALLY too much to ask? She can be retarded obese as long as she's white, smells good and loves me ALRIGHT LETS GO
>>
>>37216762
But you're a faggot john
>>
Everyone here knows they're ugly. Why don't you go tell that to people who actually think the have a chance like PUA or redditors? Oh because its a bait thread thats why
>>
>>37215916
speak for yourself faggot.
not all of us are ugly autists, some of us are simply just autists.
>>
Y'all need some God damn confidence and less self loathing. Educate yourself and be bold, or stop complaining and kill yourselves jesus christ.
>>
>>37215916
>>37216910
This, essentially. Not to come off as narcissistic though given that I am fairly fit, well educated and have a good job I don't see why I should pull myself down for someone who is less willing to put in the same amount of effort that I have in improving one's life. I consider it important that we set an example and so it would be a bad example to women if someone hideous, self-centred and egotistic managed to score the complete opposite.
>>
>>37216919
even if i had confidence, it would be unwarranted confidence.
having confidence in my autism will just lead me to embarrassing myself and losing said confidence again.
>>
>>37215916
I don't say any of that. I am an ugly loser. I've made peace with that.
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
>>37215916
But sometimes girls DO give me the time of day.

God only knows why, but I'm not 100% repulsive.
>>
File: 1494434029789.jpg (277KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1494434029789.jpg
277KB, 480x481px
>>37215916
>I'm off the cock carousal and want a provider, the post
Naming yourself "Bob" isnt hiding that roast beef between your legs.
>>
>>37216971
My life, anon.
>>
>>37216971
But you'll learn, then you'll try again and fail but learn. Shit it might take years but you'll get better and better at being confident / successful in social situations.

I still fuck up daily but no where near as bad as the autistic turd who would shy away from any risky interaction with another human, let alone female. It's possible unless you're face has been melted off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.