[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: HjTlmZg.png (500KB, 984x997px) Image search: [Google]
HjTlmZg.png
500KB, 984x997px
Any advice for me to get out of bronze?
>>
Quit playing this garbage for a start faggot
>>
>>37215430
>Learn to play every single role (5)
>Learn to play a bunch of champions related to that role
>Learn to play them well
>Don't flame, never, ever
>Mute if flamed.
>Learn in-depth mechanics about the game
>And, for fucks sake, learn to keep a good cs (creep score) This might be the most important to get out of bronze.

See ya in Silver m8. glhf
>>
Do people still play such pleb games like that? I thought those mass marketed type games stopped being popular a few years ago.
>>
who the fuck still playes that trash? imo it's in the same tier as Game of War
>>
>>37215430
Literally Master one champ, One tricking is the only true way to do anything
>>
File: IMG_5561.jpg (395KB, 640x1915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5561.jpg
395KB, 640x1915px
>>37215757
Lol no. Plat here.

>follow esports
>know what's best at the moment
>use those picks on your best position
>I play jungle and for example Graves is still broken af
>just pick anything broken at the moment and spam it until it gets nerfed

Good luck scrub
>>
I got gold 5 last season but now im suck in silver forever, how do I be consistent...
what roles are the best for duoq? duo bot, top jungle duo? adc jungle duo?
>>
how to get out of bronze:
farm
literally thats it
>>
>>37215886
>unironically bragging about being in plat
>plat

lol
>>
>>37215430
become a meta slave
>>
>>37216056
Being in top 2% of players is good enough to brag. And at least it's not like being a subhuman bronze/silver/gold
>>
>>37216115
>he even knows the statistics
someones pretty happy they never amounted to anything irl but are finally good at something
>>
>>37215886
but I want to play xayah every game
>>
>>37216493
She's shit, play cait or Lucian, but the safest pick is Ez as he can win vs everybody (like Irelia). Don't think about what you want to play or what is fun, just what will most likely get you a win.
Fuck fun, you don't play this game for fun. You play it to prove you are superior to all those other scrubs
>>
>>37215430
How about you be a real man and play Dota 2 instead
>>
>>37216115
you're delusional if you think being plat at league is considered "good enough", your numbers are way off too, plat is somewhere along the lines of top 6%-7% iirc
>>
>>37216513
Yeah but Ezreal requires skill to do so, something OP is clearly strongly deficient in. I swear, people who give advice based on the idea that the person wanting to "get out of X" is better than his rating and will naturally rise if he just picks something that can carry when he is better than his enemy don't contribute to a person getting better. They just contribute to the person feeling like shit when they fall flat on their face as they try to carry with a champion that is too difficult for them.
>>
>>37216513
the fact that you think xayah is shit right now proves ur opinion isn't even worth listening to lol.
>>
>>37216115
Top 2% of quakelive, sure. Top 2% of a normie game that everyone and their aunt play casually a bit occasionally? Yeah, no. Not an achievement at all. Top 2% of quake = top 0.2% of overwatch = top 0.02% of league of lehendas.
>>
File: artour.png (1MB, 1426x871px) Image search: [Google]
artour.png
1MB, 1426x871px
>>37216545
>can't even get out of bronze in LoL of lolis
>lmao jsut play dotard
I doubt he has the mental capacity to even open the dota 2 client without help
>>
>>37216578
It's good enough to brag before anyone lower. And the % depends how high/low in play you are. I'm going of off op.gg here but it says top 2,3% on my main in plat 1, and 3,3 on my other account in plat 3, so if anyone's numbers are off it's yours
>>
>>37216617
Only a small % of people who play league play ranked and that's what the ranking refers to
>>
>>37215430
>playing League of Legends in (about) 2017.4
>>
Post your mains
350k Nami main here
>>
In my experience theres 3 things bronze players don't do that makes them lose games
>dont play objectives in jungle or out
>split push for literally no fucking reason
>use the wrong champions to split push
>don't ever group
>group but fight like a unorganized mob

And that's all I can tell you for a fact you probably do in every game, OP
>>
>>37216607
Yeah this great adc without an escape and without a good build path (essence reaver is shit and botrk is too slow on her as she needs crit) and no real pros play her (I mean of course Korea)
What are your arguments for her being good beyond - "xd lol she's good cuz she reks n00bs who never played against her"
>>
File: Y5IGoAq.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Y5IGoAq.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>37216668
350k Teemo main
>>
>>37216595
Ez requires skill? Just stay back and press q, you don't even need to know how to kite. But whatever that's why I said cait and luci first - good and just require a working right click
>>
>>37216691
man idek ive seen ur name and club before but ur bronze 2 while im plat
also 500k jinx
>>
>>37216513
Ezreal is probably the worst adc right now in this meta..... Is this thread from last year?
>>
Play Nasus with tp, not ignite.
Build Trinity Force then tank, not ap.
Play safe until 6, just try to last hit with Q and not take too much dmg. When you're lvl 6 you can 1vs1 most champions with your ultimate.
Source: was D1 season 4.
>>
>>37217354
This build is for top btw, I guess ap nasus works mid but I haven't tried it.
>>
>>37217313
Everytime I see my ADC picking Ez I wish I could dodge without losing muh precious LP.

Please don't do shit picks, winning in LoL is mostly about knowing which champs to pick and being good at current meta champs. Also, don't fall for the ADC is shit meme, ADCs can make or break a game.

ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF BRONZE, TRY TO DESTROY THE TURRETS AND THEN THE OTHER TURRETS AND THEN THE NEXUS INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING AROUND AND KILLING THE ENEMY.

I mean ffs, it's a tower defense game more than anything else. If you want to win you should focus on the objectives that make you win.
>>
File: L4UxwFq.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
L4UxwFq.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Just won a ranked game again. Soon I will be bronze 1.
>>
>>37215430
What server you on?

I'll literally carry you out of bronze today if you order me a pizza.
>>
>>37216624
But if she plays Dota for any length of time, reaching double plat or whatever in LoL will be ez.

I would, but I hate grinding for champs/heroes/classes.
>>
>>37217375
>5/10/9
How are you this bad? Decent farm though at least
>>
>>37217374

It's really not that hard. Especially for ADCs just go on lolalytics or something and look up top% (cait, luc), that's it. Unless you're an otp god of course.

Is it a thing in low elo to not look at meta champions and keep playing stupid shit like ez?
>>
File: sp.png (348KB, 660x373px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
348KB, 660x373px
>>37215430

Learn to trade and treat it as a game.
>>
>>37217468
I couldn't find a walkthrough on gamefaqs. Any commentated speedruns I can watch?
>>
>>37217439
Honestly I only catch people playing Ez in normal matches, I'm currently ranked Gold something (I haven't played in a while). But it does often happen that people pick shit like Ezreal or even worse picks desu. For some reason though, Ezreal is the most frequent shit pick, and yes, ofc they could just go on champion.gg or lolanalytics or whatever, but they clearly have no clue what either of those are, otherwise they wouldn't be picking shit champs.
>>
>>37215430
Don't ever play teemo
>>
>>37215430
does it take long to get good at LoL?
>>
>>37217692
a week or so to get mechanics, a month or two to get good.
>>
Seriously stop playing LoL. Dota2 is better in every way.
>>
Shitty game, takes no skill.

Just learn to abuse broken metas and diffuse teammates raging. Also remember that going 60% w/l will win every game. If you are tilted do not start the game.

It's not worth it in the end, regardless of hard good you are the game is shit and toxic.
>>
>>37215430
you dont need advice

you belong there
>>
Any senpaitachi wanna level up with me? 3rd perma ban.

EUW, washed up as fuck.
>>
>>37217531

In normals ez is fine, I've even see ez support in ranked. I always play odd shit in normals just to mess around. I'm P1 right now, can't get back to diamond cause I'm garbage.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.