[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he never had a girlfriend Seriously fags, What's your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1493936037246.jpg (49KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493936037246.jpg
49KB, 330x319px
>he never had a girlfriend
Seriously fags, What's your excuse?
>>
>>37215283
I've had two gfs and I'm a fembot it really can't be hard for robots to get a gf
>>
It's really REALLY fucking hard for the average functional normie guy who has friends and a job to get a girlfriend......

So then why does it come as a surprise to you that literal shut-in unemployed autists with autism spectrum disorders can't get girlfriend?
>>
do you want to get cooties? cause having a gf is the way you get cooties
>>
File: 1475208612991.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475208612991.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>37215283

>It's only tuesday and these threads are starting again.
>>
>>37215406
I'm afraid it's hard for guys. All I do is go to work 5 days a week and stay in on the weekend.
>>
I had a 3 gfs when I was 14. one was a stacy, one was a korean and one was a broken ho

I didn't even ask them out they all came crawling to me
>>
Because they like to take slow. I can literally know if I want to marry someone in a week.
>>
>>37215503

no it's not. of course as a NEET autist you'd think so though.
>>
>>37215700
how is it harder?
most women won't date other women
>>
>>37215406
Women are way less harsh on other women then they are on men. I'm too lazy to find it, but there is a clip of that lesbian that went around in drag for a few months. She hit on a woman who was rude to her for coming up and saying hi. Once she found out it was a woman, she apologized, even though she was still being hit on.
>>
>>37215778
Well my friend, I don't know where to look and I'm very timid irl
Not good at talking to others in a group setting, or in general. I'm just boring.
>>
>>37215788
women generally get a lot of people hitting on them and it gets under your skin after often enough
but women are horrid bitches to each other most of the time
>>37215804
I never looked for a gf either though, it just happened
>>
>>37215844
>but women are horrid bitches to each other most of the time
Women are vile creatures to everyone. It's in their nature. They are harsher on CRITERIA when judging men, though, not temperament.
>>
File: K4x1ZL36xWCf6.gif (202KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
K4x1ZL36xWCf6.gif
202KB, 500x255px
>fat
>shit my dick looks small I should lose some weight
>lost some weight
>oh my dick is actually small, it wasn't because of the you are fat meme
>"well then losing weight is not worth it, I won't be able to pleasure a woman anyways"
>get fatter every day
>>
i have really bad social anxiety/shyness
>>
File: 11_Dota2-Shadow-Fiend.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
11_Dota2-Shadow-Fiend.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>37215283
i don't want to find one anymore

i just want to play dota
>>
My face is really ugly
Body is ok tho
>>
>>37215844
How does it happen even?
>>37215992
Yeah I feel you, combine that with boring pleb tier hobbies.
>>
I don't want one. I don't understand how anyone could post here and then want a girlfriend. Women are dangerous, they're liars, cheats and horrible people.
>>
>>37215992
catch some xan
Its what i did. Im an aspie wiht serious social problems so if i can....
>>
>>37215283
My excuse is that I'm physically-unattractive.
>>
>>37216098
>How does it happen even?
I talk to people a lot online, make friends, some of them are single, we develop feelings for each other and try dating
then, usually, we have months of e-dating, occasionally seeing each other until we drift apart
>>
>>37216154
i really dont want to be on drugs for the rest of my life
>>
File: womenaretrolls.gif (41KB, 560x174px) Image search: [Google]
womenaretrolls.gif
41KB, 560x174px
at first there I was a baby sperg, full of piss and vinegar; I realized the little pretty girls who weren't like me were manipulative cunts, interested only in inequitable transactional relationships, and given my relative materiel and disposition were unlikely to ever yield returns.
whether or not this consciously was my thought process the whole way I told the first girl who expressed interest in me that she was an "evil sadistic troll" (thanks Scott Adams for teaching me that one to describe people who are fucking me around, I was a charmer) and have generally spent my life being unpleasant to women unless it's exceedingly clear they're decent/need something from me that I can also benefit from. their smell gashes hold no sway because I'm either asexual or hormonally challenged and they piss me off.
it's a pretty good feel desudesu
>>
>>37216174
I don't think e-dating really goes anywhere because you have no physical intimacy.. all ldrs so far for me have ended.
>>
>>37216294
There's physical intimacy when you meet in person. Preparing to move in with my gf for good too.
>>
>>37216332
I'm kind of worried of moving anywhere since my skill set is limited atm, along with not having much job experience
>>
File: IMG_9631.png (148KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.png
148KB, 499x499px
My sister doesn't allow it.
>>
>>37215283
I'm not attractive and I don't find anything interesting about girls other than their look.
>>
Im ugly. Whats yours?
>>
>>37215283
I have. They just realize I'm obsessed with posting frogs on Korean rock-climbing forums after a week and leave me.

Fucking normies, am I right?
>>
I'm 5'6.

fuggg xdd
>>
>>37216019
Same. Dota is one of the most robot games. I actually have the exact same items for SF. Arcana + deso arms = baller as fuck
>>
>>37215283

No girl has ever shown any sort of interest in me. Ever.

I made a Tinder for fun. 2 weeks, 0 matches

So yeah I'm just really fucking ugly and unlikeable it seems!
>>
>>37218257
Your profile and picture must have been really shitty.
>>
I don't care enough about the "reward" to put effort into being attractive.
>>
I don't like normie girls and of course they would never like me either. I've tried going after "fembots" and some of them are perfect but they have a dozen robots orbiting them not to mention they're far away, so I have no chance there either. I think it's best to indulge in escapism and forget about reality until I'm dead.
>>
>>37218304

Well I guess so. But how could I get a better picture or description of myself? I just look the way I do and my life is uninteresting
>>
>>37218384
Ask a friend who knows how to take good pictures. Comb your hair and wear something better than sweatpants. Make yourself sound more interesting than you actually are.
>>
Dropped out of high school and became socially isolated. My social retardation increased to ridiculous levels.
>>
>>37218555

I don't wear sweats outside the house/in pictures

Thats the thing, one of the photos I had was a picture taken by a friend that I considered to be a good one
>>
>>37219502
Ask for help from a friend who has a good profile and gets girls off tinder. For the pictures, for the bio.
>>
File: 1488101277876.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488101277876.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>37215283
Im ugly selfdestructive narcissist asshole
works like a charm
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.