[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fire alarms go off in my building for 30 minutes >firetruck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1473738086498.png (136KB, 591x517px) Image search: [Google]
1473738086498.png
136KB, 591x517px
>fire alarms go off in my building for 30 minutes
>firetruck finally comes
>alarms stop
>I leave because I'm going to the library
>see a fireman standing next to my car chatting with a neighbor telling her what happened
>ask him nicely, "Anything to report?"

I kid you not, he looked at me like I was the most condescending piece of shit on earth and didn't respond.

The lady next to him goes "Uh...anyway" like I just said something inappropriate.

Meanwhile they are standing inches from my car and just watch awkwardly as I put my backpack in and drive off.

Why is every fucking thing I say perceived as awkward and/or autistic? I was just trying to say something casual and to make sure the building wasn't burning down before I left.

Every conversation seems to be like this lately.
>>
>>37212907
I know this feel all too well

I'm starting to think people are just automated puppets that won't respond to anything but pre-established social ques and phrases.
>>
>anything to report?
I really hope you're joking
>>
>>37212935
this is exactly what it feels like

>>37212957
It was just the first thing that came to mind. I dunno man, I think I'm losing touch.
>>
>>37212907
Sounds like the fireman was hitting on her and she was being receptive and you just sorta blundered in.
>>
>>37213024
Fucking firechad
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37212989
Fucking normalfag firehag.
>>
>>37212907
>report

as if you were his superior that he needed to report to

you are a serious autist
>>
>Uh...anyway

god i hate bitches. how can they speak their rude and spitful thoughts aloud?
>>
>>37213024
This might be it honestly

>>37213094
I can see how it would sound patronizing. Like I said it was off the top of my head. I've been trying to be more spontaneous lately so my responses don't sound canned. Apparently it's not working.
>>
>>37213111
It's weird how some people can just turn off the people around them. It felt like she was verbally putting me on mute.
>>
>>37212907
Sure does suck to be autistic, doesn't it, OP?
>>
>>37213170
Don't be spontaneous. Thats for socially aware people who have experience in those situations not for robots who aren't. You'll probably not read a situation then walk into it saying something inappropriate for it which like i mentioned might have been the case.

Even if it means delayed responses give things half a second of thought to make sure you run a few possible scenarios in your head on how it might be taken. If you walk into a conversation with "lovely weather we're having!" Are these the types that'll take that as a joke or point out how shit its been the past days? Etc. eventually you'll work it down to no delay but this is how you'll become socially aware to some degree.
>>
>>37213231
Because she was. She might not have done it consciously but it got across she wasn't she how to respond to you and that what you said was "off" then verbally reinforced they should get back to what THEY were talking about.

She just put a nice trump wall around them and their conversation.
>>
should burn the place down to show them something to report.
god, this post triggered me. I fucking hate normies like that so much
>>
File: d95.jpg (37KB, 680x444px) Image search: [Google]
d95.jpg
37KB, 680x444px
>>37212907
>Anything to report?
1. Say excuse me or something like that.
2. Watch your tone and body language especially.
3. Say "What happen?" instead.
>>
>>37212907
Solution: do not attempt to speak with those people anymore.

The only woman that understand me is my 80-year-old neighbor.
>>
>>37212907
stuff like this makes me want to die
>>
>>37213314
>apartment burns down
>anon walks up awkwardly as he attempts to physically control exuding calm
>in a shrill tone at high volume designed to garner attention
>excuse me, or something like that.
>what happen?
>>
>>37213170
It's not something you try to do, it's either natural or it's not. How is "how is everything" canned?
>>
File: abd.png (123KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
abd.png
123KB, 500x379px
>>37213359
My instructions include fixing your tone. Get checkmated boyo.
>>
>>37213247
good advice, I'll work on this

>>37213399
I should have gone with something more neutral like that. I think I was trying to be peppy and it backfired.
>>
>>37213416
Nah you instructions said WATCH. You're gonna make him metaconscious of his actions so now he's gonna move and talk funny cause he'll be consciously looking at them, judging them, judging that judgement, then acting, then repeating the process.

Now imagine you are breathing manually and can't find a place to put your tongue comfortably and you've always could see your nose in your periphery because somehow the above portion wasn't original.
>>
>>37213489
>WATCH
I tried to imply that he needed to practice beforehand. I think it's a US thing...
>>
>>37213489
>put your tongue comfortably
It's supposed to be on the palate btw. The posterior third must be in contact with the palate as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.