[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0027.jpg (31KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
31KB, 258x360px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e51tZOMQJzo

THE ROASTIE SCREAMS OF TERROR
>>
louder than anyone will ever be with you in bed
>>
ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY

>>37212609

shit comeback, leave it to Chad 'cause you ain't got the gift.
>>
>>37212609

Are you roasting me for being a virgin on /r9k/?
>>
>>37212589

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-rEyYNF94I
>>
https://youtu.be/JWT_YqHFdXA
>>
>>37212609
>u r liek a virgin and um little dick!
so this is the cognitive power of roasties/white knights
>>
>>37212589

I don't want roasties to die but I do want them to experience at least some kind of challenges in life. This is good.
>>
>running out when everyone else is trying to run out in 1 big mass

You'd think people would learn by now that they're better off literally just hiding where they are instead of trying to mongo through a crowd of thousands of screeching startled beasts.
>>
I mean, think of it this way: who would terrorists likely to hit?
I would say one of two groups: large areas where people are enjoying themselves, and businesses.

for, whatever reason, they hardly ever hit political offices or government buildings. Don't get me wrong, they do, just not as much as they do the aforementioned. If they attack businesses, it's mostly men, because only men do real work. This leaves the places where people enjoy themselves, or, places where women congregate. Men have locked themselves into videogames and the internet, and women have been vilifying them to come out, get employed, get married and be social.

let in terrorists, and they have bombed and driven cars through populations of women.

Truly, Clinton was right in that women are the primary victims of (modern) war.

but, hey. it's the future they chose
>>
I bet Roasties and Normies actually liked that this happened (of course not ones that happened to) but other liked it because now they will have more Normie +Point+ to brag on FaceShit and Twitter how they survived event.

Not there will be endless stream of selfies from Concert Virtue signaling how they are shocked scared.
I only wish everyone died so nobody could write anything about their Crazyyyy night outt
>>
>>37212589
now THIS is what i like to fucking see.
>>
>>37213567
If it wasn't for this literallty noone would care, not a single normie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.