[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop stuttering like a fag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0962.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
How do I stop stuttering like a fag?
>>
>>37212451
Do it while you're eating pussy
>>
J-j-j-j-just s-s-s-s-s-s-stop-p-p-p pit.
>>
>>37212451
Take your damn time. Wait to speak until you can form your words. Also watch the King's Speech for tips...
>>
Plan everything you want to say ahead.
Plan the entire conversation in your head. Already have a response ready before they even finish their sentence.
>>
j-just b-be yourself
>>
File: 1484284641664.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484284641664.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>37212451
>Could talk without stuttering all through elementary school middle school and most of high school
> start senior year of high school stutter starts
>by the beginning of my first year of college cant talk to strangers without stuttering at least once
>can't even talk to coworkers without stuttering now

Just finished my first year of college. I almost made it halfway through my second semester without talking to anyone I wouldn't consider a friend.
>>
>get dictaphone
>record yourself talking for hours, speak as loudy as you can, say things that you didn't get a chance to in social situations.
wherether it works or not depends on the root of the problem. If you're actually just scared of people, this probably won't work, as it's just a way of speech practice, or rather, it makes you used to speaking. The recording is just for some artificial pressure, so your mumbling will actually have a product. Good luck.
>>
>>37212451
Dont stop. This is actually my feitsh and Ill talk to anyone on skype or discord who does this and possibly get aroused by it please share your adds.
>>
I always thought it was weird my stutter started after high school when I began NEETing it up. It isn't even an anxiety thing because I stutter to family members that I feel fine around.
I think I just got too used to being in my head all the time and try to get all my thoughts out too fast
>>
>>37212451

Sounds cute. Post a vocaroo.
>>
stuttering is nothing, I word salad occasionally, people think im mental
>>
>>37212728
Bump for this I'm serious and can prove im serious.
>>
>>37212593
I have a friend who took courses to stop stuttering, he had it really bad. After a couple weeks his stutter was practically gone. He said one thing that really helped was, when you're alone act like you're having a conversation with someone. But say each word really slowly and really over articulate it. Exaggerate with your lip and tongue position.
And in general when talking to people, really think about the words you are saying and the way you're pronouncing them.
Your stutter will be gone in no time
>>
>>37212451
READ BOOKS OUT LOUD

ONES WITH GOOD PROSE. CLASSICS.
>>
>>37213484
Bump again from me. Lol, I looove stuttering sexually.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.