[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so fucking bored of booze >tfw been drinking every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: dissappointment.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
dissappointment.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw so fucking bored of booze
>tfw been drinking every day for over a year
>tfw doesn't make me happy and I don't even like it
>just drinking out of need and cause being sober makes me suicidal
>tfw tried weed a couple of times
>doesn't make me happy, just makes me tired and gives me a headache
>tfw tried shrooms a couple of times
>just makes me laugh while being depressed as fuck and I feel stupid for laughing like an idiot
what's the best drug r9k? I need something cause I'm on the edge of suicide right now...also preferably cheap cause I'm a neet loser...
>>
>>37211373
Keep trying weed just keep trying it. It's like a horse and saddle you have to keep riding it to get the feel for it.

Also for you I'd recommend stimulants and MDMA
>>
File: jBbW0zt.jpg (446KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
jBbW0zt.jpg
446KB, 2592x1936px
>>37211373
Try 1P-LSD
>Nearly exactly like LSD
>Same effects, just as harmless
>LEGAL

Or you could go for DMT. That shit literally sends you to a different world for 10 minutes, but it can feel like months to you.

I don't know how you can have a bad time with weed, that shit makes everything funny and entertaining to me.
>>
Ketamine could actually help.
Without it I'd probably still be depressed and on opiates.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 480x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 480x453px
I personally enjoy Ketamine.
>>
Ketamine, LSD, even DMT. You want to be careful with DMT, however, as it is technically a CNS suppressant, I wouldn't use it to a great extent if you're really depressed.
Alternatively, you could try thinking through things with a sober mind, sometimes helps me.
>>
I would second stimulants, sounds like you need some pep in your step.
>>
>>37211545
Whoops, meant DXM, DMT isn't a CNS suppressant. Both could work.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 750x750px
ayy Xanz n lean muh nigga gang gang
>>
>>37211482
Weed makes me paranoid. Sucks because it was great at first, but yeah it's a bad time for me now
>>
>>37211482
I think that stuff has a stronger probability of inducing audial hallucinations than its more well known older brother LSD. At higher doses especially the effect can get a bit worrying in its intensity.

OP sounds like he doesn't like psychs so I think he's better off trying something psychoactive but not druggy like Ashwagahnda or L-Theanine. They aren't really "fun" but from personal experience they definitely take the edge off overthinking.
>>
>>37211663
Yeah if you can't find fun in those drugs idk what but he's probably be good with stimulates, although I know of 0 safe stimulates aside from caffeine
>>
I believe that weed is the solution to your problem OP. If one is going to get high every day it is really the only drug you can use which will give you the chance to lead a relatively successful life as well. I would try a couple of things:

1. as another anon said try it a few times before you quit on it, for some people it takes like 5 tries to work

2. try different methods of ingesting - bongs, vapes, edibles, tinctures, find the one that's right for you, make sure you know how to smoke.

good luck
>>
>>37211703
Yeah I just made my suggestions because OP sounds like a very anxious person who could benefit from mild anti-anxiety stuff. If none of that stuff pans out he could try exercising to exhaustion for the sick painkilling effect and the mild euphoria.
>>
File: 1493064933073.png (239KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493064933073.png
239KB, 696x720px
>>37211753
Someone said xans as a joke but I could see that possibly working
>>
>>37211373
I don't enjoy alcohol that much anymore I used to ocasionally drink it a lot while partying, but now I just drink it if I'm super down. Vodka is totally off limits though, only booze, wine.
>>
>>37211373
Iktfb OP
Sadly the best robot drug is literally heroin
>>
>>37211792
Alcohol and benzo withdrawals are the worst on Earth. Worse than heroin.

>Fun fact: They can even kill you and cause seizures and make you fall into a coma.
>>
>>37212141
I do want to try heroin actually...what's it like?
>>
>>37212575
I have no idea but I assume it's a better version of other opiates and other opiates literally make me feel normal
Really make sure you're not the type to get hooked on it, only get a small amount if you're really keen on it and burn your connection with your source so you can't get more.
>>
>>37211753
I don't want anything mild desu....I want something to break the endless fucking agony....
>>
thanks for the advice guys, I think I'm gonna try heroin first...been wanting to do it for a while and a a friend of mine who was on it for about 6 months says it's pretty fucking awesome...
>>
>>37211482

My experience with 2C chemicals has made me a little wary about new psyches. Can you provide a little more information? Anecdotal is fine.
>>
>>37212912
>I think I'm gonna try heroin first
Anon, I'm not trying to sound like a white knight or anything, but please, for the love of fucking God do NOT, under any fucking circumstances do fucking heroin. It will literally destroy your entire fucking life. You will most likely never be the same again. It is incredibly addictive and easily lethal.

One of my friends got hooked on that shit and he had to go to rehab. He's relapsed multiple times even after being released. He's doing somewhat better now, but still needs to take shit tons of painkillers to stave off the heroin cravings and is still at risk for a relapse, even after months of being clean. He's resisting the urge very well, but it makes him feel absolutely horrible, unlike anything he's felt before. He's just not himself anymore and it's sad to see. Don't risk it anon. Please, just don't.
>>
>>37212889
Drugs don't do it, unless you count a depressive spiral that ends in suicide. Some drugs do that, the rest don't do shit lol

The only shit effective against depression is stuff you probably think is super gay, like mindfulness, therapy, antidepressants etc.
>>
>>37213173
thanks for caring about my well being anon, I appreciate that but to be honest my life is already so bad that it can't get worse....every day is agonizingly boring and depressing and I think heroin would break that monotony....
>>
>>37213434
>my life is already so bad that it can't get worse.

A lot of people say this before starting heroin. In my buddy's case it was crack, but I hear equally bad things about H... If you really can't be talked out of self medicating, just please don't do either of them
>>
>>37213173
Fuck off, white knight. Go be a good boy somewhere else.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.