[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been robbed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
I just got robbed on the bus going home from school, anyone interested in hearing the story
>>
Nah I'm good, preciate cha tho
>>
>>37211065
Fyne guy
>>
>>37211065
How does it happen on the bus? Isn't there people and you're all trapped there. I'm going to run away to the city and I'm going to have to be a street criminal so I'm curious
>>
>>37211065
you're going tell me how you got robbed, if you would please..
>>
>>37211065
If youre comfortable with doing so what city do you live in?
Are you in USA?
And yea ive been mugged about as many fingers are on my right hand.
So like 4 times, it sucks, especially if youre a white kid in niggerville you will be singled out alot of the time.
>>
>>37211065
I want to know anon are you alright? You weren't hurt were you? D:
>>
I was on my way home, and as I got on the bus I usually get on these two black guys were on the bus yelling and cussing at the bus driver. I sat down and they started yelling in this old couples faces calling them "honkeys" and calling the bus driver a snitch for trying to call the cops. I blurted out "why don't you just get the fuck off the bus" they instantly turn the attention towards me and they say "aww he aint gonna do shit nigga" and one of them took my glasses. I tried to get it back but he elbowed me in the stomach and he said "you aint getting these glasses back nigga" and they ran off the bus.
>>
the worst part was next to me was this 6'5 300 pounds security guard that didnt do anything and just watched. The bus driver thanked me though and gave me information about what I should do and the old couple thanked me, and the old man said if he were my age he would have done the same thing
>>
I live in LA btw
>>
>>37211178
>stealing someone's glasses
is there no level low enough for niggers?
>>
>>37211097
they stand behind you while you are going up and then get down before the door close, this is easy when there is a bunch of people going in at the same time, but sometimes they do it even if you are alone and to not look suspicious they ask the driver some shit and they leave

also, they robb you in the same moment they are leaving, this one is not so common but it does happened to a girl I knew
>>
>>37211178
God niggers are so fucking funny dude
>>
>>37211178
if that happened to me, i'd have an adrenaline rush and fucked those niggers. geez why are you so much of a pussy op?
>>
>>37211113
>ive been mugged about as many fingers are on my right hand.
>>37211257
>they stand behind you while you are going up and then get down before the door close
Learn English fucking shits.
>>
File: 1495395287511.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495395287511.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>37211065
Lmao man , the bus thiefs here get in and pay and then they eye up everyone, they pick the frailest looking / most distracted passager who is sitting by a windows and then they get down at a stop when the bus gets caught by a red light. Then they jump and snatch the victimg cellphone / collar / earing from the outside and run away.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.