[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Stacies even compete?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: staciesbtfo.png (164KB, 1244x1042px) Image search: [Google]
staciesbtfo.png
164KB, 1244x1042px
How can Stacies even compete?
>>
shouldn't you be serving churros at some taco bell?
>>
>>37210502

Reminds me of that pic of all the fat old white women getting butthurt over someone calling that one Asian athlete cute.

Forget all the BLACKED cuckposting here, the anger in those threads is NOTHING compared to the rage white women feel when they see their men getting BEANED and RICED. They've let themselves go and are now insufferable disgusting whores yet get angry when white men search for something better. Pathetic.
>>
Fucking pathetic. That's like a robot going on twitter and insisting chads aren't attractive. Like saying being tall or having a good frame is unattractive. Gotta love how women just try to tear everyone else down.
>>
>>37210502
The age of white "women" if finally coming to an end. White men have moved on to the superior Asian specimen, while the nogs take the leftover trash.
>>
>>37210574

stupid white roasties think they can compete with superior asian women.

>"OHHHH YOU RIKE DAT STACEY? WHITE MEN WERE MADE FOR ASIAN PUSSY"
>>
>>37210547
There's one more like that that I've been trying to find for a while. It's this white woman who went on stormfront to complain about Asian women taking all the white men. Her username was like AryaStark something.
>>
>>37210502

I firmly believe we need to start treated every race of women like the are fucking beautiful, except for white women.

The jews and niggers big white women up too much and they have just awful personalities.

Despite the fact that most white women are far-left and love to show off their tolerance, look at how incredibly bitter they get when it comes to Asians or Latinas.

Now imagine if we suddenly started treating black women like that? We could meme jungle fever into the mainstream for additional schadenfreude.

You'll never see so many racist white girls drop their far-left dogmatism. And They'll get so bitter too.

Though, I genuinely prefer black girls so...
>>
>>37210561
he says, on a woman-bashing and human-bashing forum
>>
File: 1488775715301.png (1MB, 1368x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1488775715301.png
1MB, 1368x1076px
>>37210971
you talk like someone from tumblr
>>
File: 1495482588064.jpg (86KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495482588064.jpg
86KB, 450x600px
>>37210971
T O P T O A S T Y
>>
>>37211344
>>37211408
shutup hypocritical roastie cucks
>>
File: 1494924198106.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1494924198106.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>37211597
>they are trying a new tactic
Ho-kay roastie!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.