[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Lets discuss our dreams that occur while we sleep.

>Sometimes have dreams where I am constantly missing my classes and get lost inside the schools
>legitimately feels like a nightmare
>Think its reflective to the fact that I am 26 still in community college

>Have had dreams were I am being chased by police to go to prison for life
>Even worse nightmare

Also
>Have dreams where I am falling and being thrown around into space and back to earth and feels like im on a giant roller coaster and crash into the ground

Those dreams are the worst. Share yours
>>
>>37209831
here are some of my reaccuring dreams
>black and white, walking down a endless narrow flight of stairs; fall, instantly shaken awake everytime.
>walking up one day, everyone but me is gone, roam free around my city freely. quite comfy desu
>>
>>37210066

Ive never had an IAmLegend type of dream like that. Interesting
>>
>>37210076
more or less without monsters or any attempt to find survivors, it always tends to be very short.
>>
File: 1413393270812.jpg (11KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1413393270812.jpg
11KB, 500x259px
couple days ago
>be me about 10, in the house i lived in when i was about that age
>it was night time everything was very vivid and it seemed very real
> house was a slightly different layout
>was with brother in my(?) room
he was under the bed for some reason
>i go to take a shower
>parents asleep in the room next to the bathroom (or i assume for whatever reason)
>hear the door open
>see very dirty looking homeless man
>staring at me with a rather blank look on his face
>terror
>can't scream
>dream is so detailed that i remember that my parents are in the next room over
>try to band on the walls and scream, still cant make a sound
>wake up
>throat feels weird like i was actually yelling or something
>stay awake for 3 hours because that shit spooked me
>>
>>37209831
had dreams about killing myself twice this month.
I'm actually not that depressed right now, so I don't know what all of this was about
>>
>>37209831

>Teeth falling out
>HOW many classes did I miss (and why am I back in school when I'm an oldfag?)
>>
I dream of exploring worlds so fantastical and filled with adventure and friends that I want to be comatose. Dreams are the most powerful Escapism.
>>
Last night I dreamed I reconnected with a 10/10 I was mildly interested in back in middle school, and that she'd kept her legs together this whole time, and it was looking so much like we were gonna work...and then I caught her out on the town with Jamal.

I wanted to kill myself because that's probably where she is these days, along with the other opportunity I had in those days
>>
File: 1490741888699.jpg (408KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490741888699.jpg
408KB, 707x1000px
>>37209831
>Alarm sounds
>Wake up
>Can't find my phone (my alarm)
>Find it finally
>try to turn off alarm
>miss it a few times
>turn it off
>Still ringing
>wtf?
>Wake up again

Every. Fucking. Morning.
>>
>Constantly reoccurring dreams about being caught cross-dressing
>Even though it's one of my top time fears the dreams never really are that bad
>>
>>37209831
Last night I drew up some storyboards for a short film that I want to do (really it's more of an effects test.)

That night:
>In some playground
>Might be in Russia idk
>it's snowy
>I'm huddled under some slides or a jungle gym or something
>looking around trying to orient my self
>suddenly there's a bunch of people around me
>I recognize one of them
>local filmmaker, he seems cool
>Some dude with red hair points at me while the group is talking amongst themselves
>"Hey, I know you! You're anon! It's Crazy Phillip from Facebook!"
>I have literally never heard of a Crazy Phillip
>Seems like a number of other people recognized me
>everyone except the filmmaker dude I actually knew of, who was just staring at me with a blank smile
>his face looks a lot like another friend of mine...
>then I wake up

Weird fucking dream.
>>
File: 1479595364405.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1479595364405.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
I had a dream back when I was in elementary school that still haunts me to this day
>5th grade
>Be in a pink/purple void with classmates
>It's Valentines Day, so everyone gets with someone
>I start walking towards a cute girl I liked back then
>Suddenly someone else in the class runs up to her
>The start making out
>Like, really getting into it
>You don't make out like this in public unless you want to make someone watching feel pain
>A bus arrives
>All of the couples get onto the bus
>I had nobody, so I never got on
>The bus leaves
>I sit silently in the void, wondering if my parents would come get me
>wondering if I'd be trapped there forever
I remembered this dream suddenly when I was shot down by a girl at my university. The more I thought about it the more I began to realize how prophetic and symbolic the dream really was, and now I believe that's what the void in my heart looks like: a young child lost in a bizarre realm only wishing for the comfort of someone that will help set him free.
>>
>>37209831
I started having dreams that were like my life but worse, shit like a normal day but there would be broken glass whereever I walked.

Or a shipwreck in a storm, or parts of my body will become filled with pus and bugs.
>>
>>37212391
>You don't make out like this in public unless you want to make someone watching feel pain
Jeez. That's a real fucker of a line right there.

I hope you find someone soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.