[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis Birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hey guys its my oneitis' birthday in 24 minutes. Should I say happy birthday immediately or wait til the morning? We rarely even talk, im such a loser. But last time we talked about a week ago she said she had no plans for her birthday. She doesn't have friends. But I have this strange beta fantasy that she would let me take her out for her birthday. It would be fun for me for sure, even if it was purely platonic, but I have a strong feeling I'm one of the last people she would want to spend her special day with, feelsbadman. Pic unrelated its lily maymac
>>
op you're going way over your head. whenever a girl says she doesnt have friends she means she hasn't hit the 2k mark on facebook.

youre going to say happy birthday and shes gonna say thanks and thats it. sorry bro, how it goes.
>>
Tell me about your oneitis anon. Then you'll have your answer.
>>
>>37209755
Say it after 8:00 so it looks like you remembered as soon as you woke up but didn't wake up at a fucked up hour
>>
>>37209825
I know her well enough. Shes basically a robot stacy. So about as much friends as you would expect a non-NEET robot to have. So less than a handful.
>>
>>37209984
although you are completely right about her saying thanks and thats it. But foolish me will ask to take her out anyways because I have no pride and will take any pathetic chance I have
>>
the time is here, i'm opening up my phone right now...
>>
>>37209755
Sure, don't do it right away though you sperg.

>>37209984
>robot stacy.
Contradiction.
>>
>>37210200
>happy birthday stacy! what are your plans for today? i got you a gift just let me know whenever i can drop it off or we can meet somewhere.

boom i just got you in, now go buy a gift.
>>
>>37209984
girls can't be cyborgs anon... you're getting played
>>
>>37209755
Say it at midnight because clearly you care. From what you said, she doesn't have much friends so something this small could mean a lot to her. You should also ask her if she wants to hang out since she doesn't have any plans.

Worst case scenario you're at home doing what you normally do.
>>
>>37210237
What do you mean by right away? Like not until I wake up? Or like wait until 12:30?

>>37210242
Thats smooth af, but I already asked her last time I spoke to her if she had any special plans. And theres no way I'm buying a gift, large chance she wouldn't accept it
>>
Tell me you said happy birthday to her, anon
>>
do it. wats the worst that can happen
>>
>>37210319
Not yet anon, had my finger on the trigger though. Waiting for more anon advice
>>
Just tell her friend. Itll work out trust me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.