[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lack of sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: insomnia_by_astharr.jpg (216KB, 900x1181px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia_by_astharr.jpg
216KB, 900x1181px
Hello robots,
I haven't slept for 20h. I will try stay conscious for 4 days. Do you have any experience in such a "project" robots?? If yes, how will i feel after such a long time?
>>
>>37209527

#include "russian_sleep_experiment.txt"
>>
>>37209527
Sounds pretty fun. I used to have a good time staying up for a long time in the summers of my youth. I should try it this weekened.
>>
It ain't worth it. orignial
>>
>>37209527
This whole semester I've been staying up all Friday nights and going to work like that. It's strange, because after some time you get used to it and feel a kind of buzz, like being high. Looking forward to your progress OP
>>
>>37209594
i will report what i feel every 24h.
>>
>>37209527
>do you have any experience
Yes. Prepare to get fucking weird my dude. you'll be cranking your dick like there's no tomorrow. And if nothing has been in your butt yet, get ready for that to change.
>>
>>37209634
Day 1
20h concious, for now i feel little stoned, all my mental functions are well so far.
>>
>>37209527
Got damn near lethal insomnia here.

Basic break down: you'll feel tired past your usual bedtime and it might be hard to stay awake, sometime between 20h and 25h you'll get this sort of "buzz" going as your bodies adrenal system starts being overly active as you switch into a more survival oriented state, you might start to get headaches from the clenching and things like muscles and joints will start to ache, sometime between 30h and 40h you'll crash as your body just can't keep up that pace and you'll feel absolutely terrible and every eye blink could be your last for that "day" cause you could fall asleep at any moment even standing, 35h and onwards basic hallucinations that are usually just movement on the edge of your field of vision but sometimes can be auditorial or tactile in nature and will increase in severity the longer you're concious, past 20h faculties will absolutely start to dive in a non-linear fashion expect to be slow thinking, with crap reflexes, shit ability to control your body, mild to moderate paranoia, and generally edgey past 30h.

Thats about it. Day 3 is a literal hell as a heads up and shit just gets exponentially worse past that line.
>>
>>37209841
Oh. And to check on how your ability to think is reducing write out basic math problems every so often and see how long it takes.

178+294-13x2/2.5=???
>>
>>37209841
>>37209841
>you'll get this sort of "buzz" going as your bodies adrenal system starts being overly active as you switch into a more survival oriented state
oh so that's why my heart goes insane |
>>
>>37209893
Yeah. It used to be that if you weren't bedding down at night that you were running from some animal so your body was prepping itself for this by dipping into that fight or flight mode setting.
Only issue is that's insanely stressful for your everything and can't be maintained for long so you get a "crash" where you're just drained to hell physically and mentally. During you'll feel like your brains fine and clear but faculty degradation is still happening you just won't notice.
>>
>>37209876
178+294-13x2/2,5=472-26/2,5=472-10,4=461,6
required 2 min to solve
>>
>>37209996
Its 367.2 btw but thats beside the point.

Just do that every 2 hours or so and see how long it takes you to work it out towards an answer you think is right then use a calculator to actually figure it out.

Personally i notice its an exponential gain. 2 minutes now 2 minutes 10 seconds next 2 minutes 40, 3m50s, etc. and the answers will be less likely to be correct as well.
>>
>>37210123
how is possible that you have got 367.2??
>>
>>37209841
there was this time I spent almost 7 days awake

0 hallucinations
Still one of the shittiest things I have ever gone throught
btw I didn't do it for experimentation nor anything like that, I was just ridicoulously stressed
>>
>>37210324
Calculator. I dunno man I didn't actually mentally do it I'm too tired to even try.
>>
>>37210123
such a answer would be if you gave bracket before 2/2.5 like this ...13x(2/2.5)
>>
I remember a robot who wanted to go without sleep for a month, he was awake for a week when he posted
>>
>>37210457
I actually thought i put those in...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.